• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bakugo is out on a stroll at night when he sees a suspicious stranger snooping around. Bakugo's usual outbursts are taken as a threat by Doppio so he decides to fight.

Speed equalized.

Doppio can only use epitaph and King Crimson's arms.

Doppio: 1 votes

Bakugo: 4 votes

Bakugo's explosions are too large for Doppio to block with just King Crimson's arms. I seriously doubt he can outrun them either, so If Bakugo keeps his range and spams bombs I can see him winning.

Epitaph predicts where Bakugo is in the future and KC's arms donut Bakugo low-mid difficulty. Bakugo has no way of even knowing what the stand is or where, so he has no counterplay. Doppio also survived vomiting up several hundred razors, bleeding out, and being completely stripped of oxygen, so I'm pretty sure he takes it. Doppio also has the advantage of the Boss telling him what to do and helping him understand what Bakugo is doing. Even if Bakugo were to "land" an attack, KC arms block it, and since only a stand can harm a stand, I'm pretty sure it nulls the blast. (Stands can prevent damage from the environment, see; Jotaro survives a 10 story fall because of SP).

I really want to comment something, but it's 11:00pm here so I won't be able to be in a proper conversation. I'm just going to say what I think about this match and go to bed because I don't want this thread to end on 2 actually comments and just a crap ton of FRA.

Doppio can't change the future he sees. Only King Crimson erasing that section of time allows him to change what he saw. If Doppio sees himself explode, he will explode. Also he can't block the attack because King Crimson's arms don't have enough surface area to cover all of Doppio; stopping a fall and stopping an explosion are completely different things. And he can't get out of the way of Bakugou's explosions because they're too big. I like JoJo's way more than MHA but doppio can't do anything against being blown up repeatedly, because unlike Diavolo, doppio can't just causally skip his death.

For the most part I agree with that, I disagree with those Doppio votes.

It pains me to say it, but I'm voting Bakugo. King Crimson's arms have pathetic range, it's only 2 meters compared to Bakugo's tens of meters with his Quirk. Like @Keeweed says, Epitaph isn't helping Doppio at all, it's only useful for fighting invisible opponents. Bakugo can definitely get donuted but he isn't stupid. Lack of time skip is just such a huge loss.

As for bringing up Doppio surviving razors and stuff... His durability is 10-A. If he gets hit by Bakugo's explosions, he dies, plain and simple. I also doubt King Crimson's arms are going to block an AOE attack.

LordUrien935 said:
It pains me to say it, but I'm voting Bakugo. King Crimson's arms have pathetic range, it's only 2 meters compared to Bakugo's tens of meters with his Quirk. Like @Keeweed says, Epitaph isn't helping Doppio at all, it's only useful for fighting invisible opponents. Bakugo can definitely get donuted but he isn't stupid. Lack of time skip is just such a huge loss.
As for bringing up Doppio surviving razors and stuff... His durability is 10-A. If he gets hit by Bakugo's explosions, he dies, plain and simple. I also doubt King Crimson's arms are going to block an AOE attack.
But Bakugo is stupid.

His intelligence also states he's a straight-A student and is a genius with his Quirk. That doesn't sound very stupid to me.

SpookyShadow said:
Little necro, but King Crimson donuted Polnareff who has Building level durability. So I think he can donut Bakugou
Silver Chariot is Building Level, not Polnareff himself.

Bakugo might step in to just punch Doppio, as it would look like Doppios just a normal kid. He can't see the stand, remember that. This depends what Bakugo's starting move is.

Back