• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

When was it stated Aizen can still evolve like he did back then
All we know he got stronger than before but don't recall he can just evolve
Aizen is still with the Hōgyoku.
The "Latent Potential" thing is literally stated, he was one of the 4 most feared people in Soul Society because of it.
Reactive Evolution is passive sometimes. Ichigo erase Aizen. Aizen regenerates and evolve surpassing Ichigo. Just think of Aizen as Doomsday

Latent Potential is active. It sometimes needs to be tapped into with Training.

He does though?

It's used to further prove FB Ichigo is above all the Post TS Captains ( Bar Yama without his rage amp )

As it was confirmed it was unbreakable

Moon level with Bankai (Ichigo's Bankai destroys a pocket dimension that not even a variety of Captains mounting an all out assault could destroy[47], this includes Zaraki's Ryoudan, and he killed Bankai Ginjo

tbf while I already scale him above them all, I don't know if we should take the statement seriously though ngl as Yukio much like all the Fullbringers is pretty arrogant and Rukia was just taking his statement as face value...there could be something I am not remembering though so if anyone will correct me please do so
Why are we taking a statement from Rukia so seriously to scale them?

Ichigo doesn’t get 5-C from busting out of Yukio’s dimension. He gets 5-C from scaling above other 5-C characters. There’s no calc for breaking Yukio’s dimension. Theres also the Quilge scaling with the Blut amps.

Here’s Ichigo full justification:
(Ichigo's Bankai destroys a pocket dimension that not even a variety of Captains mounting an all out assault could destroy[47], this includes Zaraki's Ryoudan, and he killed Bankai Ginjo[48][49]. Ichigo consistently presses[50] Post-Ayon absorbed Vollständig Quilge[51], and Squad 12 believes Ichigo can turn the tides of the first invasion[52][Statistics Values 3])

Just a question. On Nnoritra's profile, he has Master Swordsman with the justificafion of scaling above other master swordsmen like Ulquiorra and Starrk, but Starrk only has Expert Swordsman. Is there some form of inconsistency or is it supposed to be that way?

Why are we taking a statement from Rukia so seriously to scale them?
I think that part of Ichigo's AP justification is leftover from when he scaled to the SAFWY dangai splitting calc before it got nuked, and that's why extra emphasis is placed on him scaling above Kenpachi's ryoudan. His scaling doesn't rely on that as much anymore, though it's not technically incorrect.

It seems Genjutsu failed on humans and animals that didn't had organic eyes. Bleach character's eyes would be made of Reishi not organic matter.
that part shouldnt matter since Bijuu are entirely made of solid chakra and can still be GJ'd

its more like it doesn't work on mechanical or glass eyes like the one instance from the Sasuke novel

Also Quincies can deconstruct Chakra getting inserted into their bodies with Macro Quantum manipulation.
this is a misconception about GJ, it doesn't actually affect you via injecting and leaving Chakra in you that can be removed to stop the GJ.

once the jutsu activates it attacks one of the senses and distorts the flow of chakra in your body to gain control of you, which can only be stopped by regaining the flow of your life force.

if you can actively manipulate your internal life force(which pm everyone in Bleach can do) you can break most basic Genjutsu.

Ocular Genjutsu and Jiraiya's Sage Sound-Based Genjutsu are the only exceptions.

Wasn’t it stated prior to kenpachi getting Bankai that no soul reaper born after Yamamoto was stronger. Wouldn’t that mean only ichibe and oetsu are above unless squad zero are exempt from this
Senjumaru is likely older than Yamamoto since we see Shikausho's in regular use by the original 13 Court Guard Squads 1000 years ago, but as others have said, Squad 0 candidates seems to get boosts whenever they join it.

that part shouldnt matter since Bijuu are entirely made of solid chakra and can still be GJ'd

its more like it doesn't work on mechanical or glass eyes like the one instance from the Sasuke novel
Chakra would be spiritual energy which is Reiryoku on Bleach and completely different from Reishi. Reishi is a different power system from spiritual energy and chakra. Like Senjutsu and Chakra aren’t the same. Reishi would be the equivalent of Senjutsu or Natural energy that come from nature and the environment. If tail beast were made of Senjutsu then you would be correct.

yeah if it's just spiritual particles it shouldn't change anything,

Bleach Characters would Null regular GJ

Occular GJ or Frog Song would probably depend on the character having the layered mental resistances to deal with the stronger ones.

I'm not fully sure who would have the resistance to deal with higher interpretations of Tsukuyomi (maybe Yhwach or Aizen.)

Infinite Tsukuyomi can affect you if the light reflected from the moon's surface touches you, even if you're indoors sleeping, it's not really reliant on vision.
IDK why it's even called that, Madara isn't using Tsukuyomi, it should be called like... infinite... moon... eye, or something.

Infinite Tsukuyomi can affect you if the light reflected from the moon's surface touches you, even if you're indoors sleeping, it's not really reliant on vision.
I don't think of that as an occular gj. I imagine that by definition, ocular gj have to be reliant on vision.

I don't think of that as an occular gj. I imagine that by definition, ocular gj have to be reliant on vision.
it's an ocular GJ in the sense that it requires a Dojutsu(Eye-Based Kekkai Genkai) to cast.

but that's fair

there's never really a specific distinction made in the series on whether Ocular GJ are classified as GJ that requires mutual eye contact or GJ that comes from the user's eyes.

tho I'd personally go with the ladder.

Back