• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

But Yamamoto was sent on to Hell after Yhwach destroyed his entire konpaku.
now im not supporting they can EE shinigamis too as you can see from my previous post, im neutral but idt this debunks it too as kaien explains a shinigamis body is merged with soul society once they die and at the same time we know their soul goes back to the soul cycle so it is possible that quincies can erase a shinigamis spiritual body but not soul itself maybe cuz yhwach gets stronger but then why not absorb hollows? (there are some answers to that but i personally dont know if its valid)
this is headcanon tbh, it only says there are soul reapers who got their souls completely destroyed
the word konpaku is also used to describe the spiritual body by kaien, idk if the raws use a diff word

This is kinda weird to me since she complained about this with Hachi because she couldn’t bring back Tsubaki but Hachi says her barriers are like his and just snapped Tsubaki back into existence without any part of him. Between the comparison and how Aizen hypes tf out of her SSR, it seems weird that she can’t do the same thing Hachi can.
yea true I agree
Yhwach is a weird case, because the souls he touches are absorbed into him, so I’d reckon he didn’t erase Yama’s soul, but rather absorbed Yama’s soul’s power.
idt he can just absorb someones soul power ? like no ik he can like with ichigo but that is a different case, cuz haschwalth says when people die by quincies their souls go to yhwach not just their powers iirc, so maybe yamas soul was absorbed but as we know yhwach is in a state where he would go back to his original form thus loses souls? and maybe thats why yamas soul stayed in soul society instead of being merged with yhwach's

the word konpaku is also used to describe the spiritual body by kaien, idk if the raws use a diff word
I'm saying that this is not stated here, it's stated that they got their souls completely destroyed so Orihime can't treat them, nowhere its mentioned that it's become too late or something like that, even if it was like that Orihime should be able to reject that tbh

I'm saying that this is not stated here, it's stated that they got their souls completely destroyed so Orihime can't treat them, nowhere its mentioned that it's become too late or something like that, even if it was like that Orihime should be able to reject that tbh
yea i get you, i mean that it can be interpreted in another way thats just as valid due to konpaku being used for both souls and spiritual body

If Konpaku = spiritual body, maybe the soul =/= konpaku and the soul is something separate? Reishi is what returns to SS iirc so maybe the thing that goes into the cycle is the reiryoku? Blanks are energy iirc and they are what flows through the cycle (sans the lack of memories).

I know everything in Bleach has souls but at this rate, their souls will have souls ffs lmao

If Konpaku = spiritual body, maybe the soul =/= konpaku and the soul is something separate? Reishi is what returns to SS iirc so maybe the thing that goes into the cycle is the reiryoku? Blanks are energy iirc and they are what flows through the cycle (sans the lack of memories).
makes sense to me at first glance
I know everything in Bleach has souls but at this rate, their souls will have souls ffs lmao
lmfaooo, i wish kubo said that the captains concepts remained in ss and they got sent into hell instead of souls and then wanked the cast to be able to attack on a conceptual level like fate, missed opportunity

Reishi is the material the soul is made off.

He obviously didn't absorb him though, otherwise Aizen wouldn't exist in the series currently, and there's not really any indication that that's what he did in the first place.

The hogyoku recreated aizen or yhwach didn't Finnish consuming aizen

Yhwach got a stronger form after eating aizen

Last edited:
Random crackpot theory:

Remember fullbringers saying that substitute shinigami can take their powers (pretend for a minute that it was truth mixed in some lies even if you don't want to). Now we know that the fullbringers have some offshoot of hollow powers. We also know that substitute shinigami are human+shinigami. Considering that:

1. Fullbringers can manipulate the souls of objects, a power we've replicated seen before in a different form and mechanism somewhere else
2. Hollowfication in shinigami can be offset with vaccines made from human+quincy combinations

What if fullbringers are actually quincies who have hollow antibodies because of exposure in the womb? That'd be somewhat consistent with substitute shinigami point (who are the opposite of fullbringers if they're hollow quincies and can be their antidote, so to speak) and them being able to manipulate kishi as somewhat of a reference to quincy manipulating reishi.

Just a thought. There are a few kinks here of course (the substitute shinigami thing could be a lie, they didn't get auswahlened) but it's pretty near imho.

Random crackpot theory:

Remember fullbringers saying that substitute shinigami can take their powers (pretend for a minute that it was truth mixed in some lies even if you don't want to). Now we know that the fullbringers have some offshoot of hollow powers. We also know that substitute shinigami are human+shinigami. Considering that:

1. Fullbringers can manipulate the souls of objects, a power we've replicated seen before in a different form and mechanism somewhere else
2. Hollowfication in shinigami can be offset with vaccines made from human+quincy combinations

What if fullbringers are actually quincies who have hollow antibodies because of exposure in the womb? That'd be somewhat consistent with substitute shinigami point (who are the opposite of fullbringers if they're hollow quincies and can be their antidote, so to speak) and them being able to manipulate kishi as somewhat of a reference to quincy manipulating reishi.

Just a thought. There are a few kinks here of course (the substitute shinigami thing could be a lie, they didn't get auswahlened) but it's pretty near imho.
Considering Fullbringers derive their power from Reio fragments, meaning Reio's DNA is likely mixed with their own, it isn't far fetched considering Reio is an amalgamation of all races.

I only remember him being confirmed as the progenitor for Quincy, Fullbringers and Shinigami

Actually, now that I think about it, Hollows are a bit of a special case since they existed in the primordial world and probably before the SK even came into existence.

13_Blades_Muken_isnt_infinite.JPG

Muken isnt infinite, however it is its own isolated world. This debunking two things: Muken being part of SS and Muken being infinite.

Imagine if the Hell Arc was just that one single manga chapter and Kubo has no intention of continuing the manga?
I feel like worst case scenario it's Shueishi/Jump not letting Kubo continue, the chapter to me really felt like Kubo wanted to write a new arc.

Considering all the incoming Bleach hype, they're likely waiting for the anime.

There's no reason why they'd let Kubo do a one shot chapter and leave it at that for no reason, especially with the anime coming back.

Besides, like we all know the one shot already has an official arc name, so it's definitely going to get serialized in the future.

Jump Festa is just around the corner too. Perhaps there'll be news about that too.

Burn the Witch became best selling Volume 1 in all of SJ and the only connection it has with Bleach is that it takes place in the same universe.

A direct sequel/continuation to Bleach would sell like hot cake even without external boosts, like anime, probably other means of massive promotion, games, etc.

If they know what's good for their company, they'll let Kubo do a proper Hell arc.

They let Kishimoto take the reins of Boruto after Samurai 8 lol, if they're willing to do that, there's absolutely no reason why they wouldn't let Kubo continue Bleach, especially after the success of BTW.

Additionally, Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen needs to lose their Rel+ to SoL rating and Mugetsu needs to lose the "comparable to TS Ichigo" justification, considering we no longer accept TS Ichigo = Post-Dangai/Mugetsu.
In which thread did this become a thing?

Curious, wouldn't the distance thread affect Yhwach's Wandenreich feat?

Obviously the rating itself doesn't matter for AP anymore given that they're way higher, but could be used for lifting strength.

Curious, wouldn't the distance thread affect Yhwach's Wandenreich feat?

Obviously the rating itself doesn't matter for AP anymore given that they're way higher, but could be used for lifting strength.
Yeah, I can include it lol, but yeah it's useless as an AP feat. Also, it's not like the mass is changing, would it really change lifting strength?

Yeah, I can include it lol, but yeah it's useless as an AP feat. Also, it's not like the mass is changing, would it really change lifting strength?
Actually yeah you're right, the distance wouldn't affect the lifting strength at all, no idea what I was thinking.

Considering all the incoming Bleach hype, they're likely waiting for the anime.

There's no reason why they'd let Kubo do a one shot chapter and leave it at that for no reason, especially with the anime coming back.

Besides, like we all know the one shot already has an official arc name, so it's definitely going to get serialized in the future.

Jump Festa is just around the corner too. Perhaps there'll be news about that too.
Viz didn’t translate or announce the arc.

Back