• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen was confident in fighting Dangai Ichigo but yet got stomped anyway. I agree in terms of pure power, final form Ichigo and Yhwach are above him.

Ichigo is the only one who can be used at least. Since the reason he's a reason for being a war potential is literally his ability to just get stronger

I mean, even before the upgrade, we never scaled TS Ichigo to Almighty Yhwach, only TS Merged Hollow Ichigo.

I mean, even before the upgrade, we never scaled TS Ichigo to Almighty Yhwach, only TS Merged Hollow Ichigo.
yea but that doesnt make it right before the upgrade we also scaled mimihagis AP to god tiers but that was wrong so he got downgraded

If ichigo could stop a strike and tank attacks from Almighty Yhwach , who scale to 3-A/low 2-C , then i suppose it make sense .

K1D0XJ.gif
Yes yes, I know, so I showed the scan where it shows the beginning of how he would do it and from what we see, his black energy that would encompass everything
7046949-7453852201-0664-.png

What's the issue with it?

Shikai Kenpachi destroyed the meteor that took 7 Gremmy's to make, Gremmy on his own and Base Kenpachi were comparable.

Actually ignore this, Gremmy created it with one clone, I don't understand why this was accepted in the first place then.

What's the issue with it?

Shikai Kenpachi destroyed the meteor that took 7 Gremmy's to make, Gremmy on his own and Base Kenpachi were comparable.
no the meteor took 2 gremmys
plus its not stated if the meteor took all of gremmys power to make so i dont think it should be x2 too

Infinite speed Ichigo, easy.

He is low 2-C, above High 3-A or infinite force.

So if he swings his sword with that much force, he could likely move the rest of his body with similar force, unless he has infinite mass, then a jump or even running from him would be infinite.

Can Kenpachi lifting Gerard be calced?
Also, yeah, the lifting strength of the entire verse currently sits at superhuman.

So, anyone mind telling exactly why the recent Bleach changes give the top tiers Universe-level?

With the recent "Can't Fear Your Own World" novel, it's made rather explicit that the Living World - Earth - was hit with a prolonged earthquake as a result of the death of the Soul King during the Thousand-Year Blood War. As far as I am aware, that was it. It seems disingenuous to me to suddenly extend the effects to the whole of the Universe if the effects of the Soul King's death are shown to affect only Earth directly. The Soul King's power created the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, that much is true, but there's little sense even based on those two alone to give Bleach god-tiers such a ridiculously high tiering compared to the rest of the setting.

So, anyone mind telling exactly why the recent Bleach changes give the top tiers Universe-level?

With the recent "Can't Fear Your Own World" novel, it's made rather explicit that the Living World - Earth - was hit with a prolonged earthquake as a result of the death of the Soul King during the Thousand-Year Blood War. As far as I am aware, that was it. It seems disingenuous to me to suddenly extend the effects to the whole of the Universe if the effects of the Soul King's death are shown to affect only Earth directly. The Soul King's power created the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, that much is true, but there's little sense even based on those two alone to give Bleach god-tiers such a ridiculously high tiering compared to the rest of the setting.
Have you read the thread where it was accepted?

there is a cosmology blog in the works. Personally i feel like it should have been done first before revisions, but that is neither here or there

Shikai Kenpachi took a suicide bomb from the 7 Gremmy which is why he's x7 for Shikai.

Aizen no-sold a Reiatsu attack from Soul King Yhwach that destroyed his chair.

Back