• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The episode will adapt the rest of Chapter 579, and jump to the page that shows Yhwach, Uryu, and Jugram's ascent to the Soul King's Palace in Chapter 587!

- the episode will not have a poem at the end!

- Aizen will appear briefly during Kyoraku's speech (the scene will cut to Muken while Kyoraku speaks). From what Leaker said, it will be an extra scene to allude to the future meeting between the two!

- The episode will have new fight scenes (we will have more action time, so the poem will be "excluded" from this episode), among these scenes we will have Ichigo vs Femritters with Vollständig activated (all of them)!

- A recompilation episode is listed to air on September 2nd (date that episode 22 will be released), but at another time, so we will probably have episode normally (but another one implies that there will be no new episode, so it's better wait for the official release of the Ep.)!

Before saying it's rushed, these chapters in the manga have almost no dialogue and are pure fighting. Once again my source is a random facebook page and yes there is a source for each point of this and I will not put it here.

The episode will adapt the rest of Chapter 579, and jump to the page that shows Yhwach, Uryu, and Jugram's ascent to the Soul King's Palace in Chapter 587!

- the episode will not have a poem at the end!

- Aizen will appear briefly during Kyoraku's speech (the scene will cut to Muken while Kyoraku speaks). From what Leaker said, it will be an extra scene to allude to the future meeting between the two!

- The episode will have new fight scenes (we will have more action time, so the poem will be "excluded" from this episode), among these scenes we will have Ichigo vs Femritters with Vollständig activated (all of them)!

- A recompilation episode is listed to air on September 2nd (date that episode 22 will be released), but at another time, so we will probably have episode normally (but another one implies that there will be no new episode, so it's better wait for the official release of the Ep.)!

Before saying it's rushed, these chapters in the manga have almost no dialogue and are pure fighting. Once again my source is a random facebook page and yes there is a source for each point of this and I will not put it here.
Your source has been reliable so far so I'll believe it.

There were some photos leaked as usual, but the quality is really bad so I won't post them (I'm too lazy to upload them on imigur and copy link by link)

008-A9e-X5gy1hh7z387mvej31hc0u0757.jpg

Question for y'all: we all know Gremmy used his powers sub-optimally at best and like an idiot at worst against Kenpachi. So if you had the Visionary, what would you do to beat Kenpachi?

Question for y'all: we all know Gremmy used his powers sub-optimally at best and like an idiot at worst against Kenpachi. So if you had the Visionary, what would you do to beat Kenpachi?
Throw Kenpachi deeper into Outerspace? Also Nah Kenpachi was on his last gas. If Gremmy didn't try to replicate Kenpachi power and instead just keep his barrage he would have won.

A pretty viable wincon no one brings up in Gremmy's matches
Yea i was always doubtful how much ball stuff hurt. I remember i told some guy i can get out his rear naked choke (hes huge) tried to elbow him in the stomach but because im short i ended up hitting him in balls instead and he was down for like 1 minute. Yea im a believer now

Yea i was always doubtful how much ball stuff hurt. I remember i told some guy i can get out his rear naked choke (hes huge) tried to elbow him in the stomach but because im short i ended up hitting him in balls instead and he was down for like 1 minute. Yea im a believer now
WHAT THE FU CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Back