• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Are things like this still allowed?

Rules Regarding Reaction Speed and Scaling

1. Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.
  2. If only a timeframe is known (for example, characters who do not need to move to attack or defend), then they should get a perception speed rating in line with the table below.
  3. If character A can blitz character B, A's movement speed may be scaled to B's reaction speed.
  4. If character A is considered an equal in combat to character B, then reaction speed may be scaled if there is no discrepancies or showings that suggest the opposite.
  5. All other scalings of reaction speed are circumstancial and must be discussed with the staff

Rules Regarding Reaction Speed and Scaling​

1. Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.
  2. If only a timeframe is known (for example, characters who do not need to move to attack or defend), then they should get a perception speed rating in line with the table below.
  3. If character A can blitz character B, A's movement speed may be scaled to B's reaction speed.
  4. If character A is considered an equal in combat to character B, then reaction speed may be scaled if there is no discrepancies or showings that suggest the opposite.
  5. All other scalings of reaction speed are circumstancial and must be discussed with the staff
Here I think they use 1 m as a base, I thought it was normal

USklaverei isn't getting Uryu's perception speed from a calc though, he's just using the fact that Uryu can perceive three million rotations per second from the manga

Of course there is a calculation for Uryu's perception speed, but that's not being used here afaik, just what's in the manga

💀

273581537_2481842975285633_27903719179214496_n.jpg

Can therr be a calc done on Mayuri reorganizing his blood vessels,muscles snd nerves?
There is 400ml of blood passing through the hand, 5 liters of blood inside the body, 60 thousand miles of blood vessels in the body. 30 muscles in a hand and 3 nerves

So I saw a screen from last Q&A where Kubo said As Nödt would have defeated Kenpachi as well if they fought in the first invasion. Does anyone knows anything about this and if Is it legit ?

Would the fear of not having a good fight end the kenpachi, that being said as not escalating to kenpachi before the powers release?

Kenpachi clearly does have a fear so it's not unreasonable that As Nodt would be able to win, a bit odd that Kenpachi wouldn't be able to neg the ability with his Reiatsu though

I'm pretty sure the whole reiatsu negging all haxes thing only applies if it's a stomp, similar to the gap between Aizen and Soifon

It only applies to soul reapers.
In my theory, the reason is linked to the fact that soul reapers emit Reiatsu even with their abilities, so with that reason hollows and arrancars would be included since they do the same, which is the correct since Gin stated the arrancars followed Aizen because of his power not his KS, which kinda implies Aizen can neg their abilities with his Reiatsu, also its stated that Kenpachi could neg Respira.

Quincies don't follow this logic so their haxes can't be repelled by Reiatsu.

Anybody know/remember if Mayuri really did surpass Kisuke with Nemu?
I remember something about it being said in the novels but idr what

Anybody know/remember if Mayuri really did surpass Kisuke with Nemu?
I remember something about it being said in the novels but idr what
Kisuke in the novels said sth like "with the development of Nemu I'm sure Mayuri said that he finally surpassed me and started to imagine how my face will look frustrated when I see that, but I think that's unimaginable for him"

Hisagi asked why, kisuke remained silent for awhile then answered by "because he has never seen my frustrated expression"

Kisuke in the novels said sth like "with the development of Nemu I'm sure Mayuri said that he finally surpassed me and started to imagine how my face will look frustrated when I see that, but I think that's unimaginable for him"

Hisagi asked why, kisuke remained silent for awhile then answered by "because he has never seen my frustrated expression"
Idk if im dumb but what does Kisuke mean by saying that?
Does he mean he isnt frustrated bcs he already did that with Jinta and ururu or is he non caring that Mayuri surpassed him with nemu

When will Kazui gets the profile?

Isn't he should get one now that Physiology page already created and he can have all Physiology traits. Also we can put AP and speed to unknown there won't be a problem right

When will Kazui gets the profile?

Isn't he should get one now that Physiology page already created and he can have all Physiology traits. Also we can put AP and speed to unknown there won't be a problem right
Some Sternritter and fullbrings dont have profiles and you want to add Kazui who will have almost nothing on his profile?

His profile would essentially be Ichigo's but with much less abilities and resistances

Though it's crazy to think that Kazui could possibly have The Almighty, especially given the eye motif that he always has whenever we see him

Yeah but portal Creation & summonings would be his own abilities.

What do you mean?
One of his abilities produces eyes and the ending of the Hell chapter is focused on the eye of a skeleton staring at Kazui
0686.5-010.png

0686.5-070.png

0686.5-071.png
He also seemingly absorbed a fragment of Yhwach's power at the end of the manga
0686-009.png

0686-010.png
Given that The Almighty is the symbol of a true Quincy as Yhwach said, I don't think it's impossible for Kazui who is part Quincy to have it, especially given his slight ties to The Soul King through Orihime.

Back