• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tatsuki surprisingly has some good mind hax resistance feats, against Numb Chandelier she resisted his mind control spores. This could upscale soul crush mind hax affects which she was completely helpless against
Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-46-40.png

Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-53-40.png

Last edited:
Shunsui is going to free Aizen in the Hell Arc under the condition that Aizen stays in Hell to keep the doors shut
I don't thinks that's how it works. If it's about an actual balance then Aizen would've stay in SS itself. If he goes to hell the balance would tip in favour of hell and the gates would open.

By that logoc add Butterfly Aizen too because he's on the same state as SK/God and Monster Aizen because he transcends everything including SK.
The db says hes immune to attacks because he's transcended so that can make it more consistent.

SK was also immune to yhwachs precog and fate hax while aizen isn't

If SK is immune because he's transcendant then Butterfly Aizen should be too. Unless it only applies to SK and not other transcendant beings.

Tatsuki surprisingly has some good mind hax resistance feats, against Numb Chandelier she resisted his mind control spores. This could upscale soul crush mind hax affects which she was completely helpless against
Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-46-40.png

Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-53-40.png
Numb doesn't have Mind Control, that's Body Control, so no. It doesn't upscale anything related to Reiatsu Crush.

They're not transcendant. Hikone never reached God state like Butterfly Aizen. Kenpachi is a Shinigami and Ichigo is yet to master his hollow and Quincy powers. I doubt you can call him transcendant.
I thought Mugetsu Ichigo form was stated by Aizen to be above him?

He is a mud. His entire body is different from everyone else. That is not enough proof to say, Ichigo has that organ when he never use it.
there is no "special organ" needed to use the blut's, just veins, and the fact ichigo can use blut already shows he has veins, only thing he needs is master them

How big is Karakura Town if it only has 100k citizens.

Ive seen people try to calculate it using Gin's bankai, i've seen people compare it to other cities with similar population sizes, has anyone agreed on anything yet?

How big is Karakura Town if it only has 100k citizens.

Ive seen people try to calculate it using Gin's bankai, i've seen people compare it to other cities with similar population sizes, has anyone agreed on anything yet?
Kkt is stated to be about 5 to 10 miles in diameter

Shunsui says in Cfyow that yamamoto's shikai can vaporize him and his zanpkato. Shunsui has multi continental durability, so yamamoto vaporizing him will be around planet+

He didn't replace him, he just stagnated Soul King's death with his ability. It's why after being removed from Soul King's body everything started to shake again.
I mean it's state it also replaced the soul king and was the new soul king by multiple plp

Back