• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Well, if they change something with Gremmy and other characters, it's with Kubo's approval or even suggestion in the first place.
So I have faith his revised version of TYBW will be better in the anime.

Gremmy losing to ichigo in the timespan between his defeat in the manga and the shinigami bunch arriving is impossible, like It feels super weird if Zaraki has this big fight with him and then ichigo shows up and still the kills in 2 minutes

Gremmy losing to ichigo in the timespan between his defeat in the manga and the shinigami bunch arriving is impossible, like It feels super weird if Zaraki has this big fight with him and then ichigo shows up and still the kills in 2 minutes
I think his point was that Ichigo doesn't fight Gremmy before the Bambies, but instead Gremmy joins the bambies and the others in fighting Ichigo.
Which also seems kinda weird, since he doesn't play well with others and none of the other sternritters would dare talk to Gremmy besides Liltotto.

I need this answered:
Anybody Remember the Walls that Fell and surrounded the Seiretei?
Shunsui said those walls usually protect the Skp.
How did those walls travel to Seiretei so fast?

Zaraki already get pretty much humiliated 3 times in a row against Gerard, Kubo can’t make him lose to gremmy too, it would be so weird.

Also the anime version will always be faithful to the manga guys I know this for a fact, there can be a lot of new scene sure, but the plot and the fight outcome will always be the same.

But I agree Ichigo should need a W maybe, or at least properly show his bankai power, my hope is that the last fight will get extended so we can see more of Ichigo and Aizen tag team against the moustache man

How would y’all feel if Ichigo actually shows up and one shots Gremmy
Idk honestly, I mean from what I remember Gremmy lowkey ****** Zaraki up with his suicide bomb clones, at least to the point a single punch from Meninas and a couple lightning strikes from Candice had him thinking he would die. So for Gremmy to be that close to winning yet kills himself while imagining Zaraki’s total power was kinda bad imo

I think Zaraki pulling up against Gerald is still some good scenes for Zaraki. Ichigo also took Ls in the arc Atleast he should get some good fight or show his power on strong characters. Showing his power against only female Quincies doesn't make him look any strong.
Deadass lol. Like he decides to use a new move in Getsuga juujisho against Candice (which I get was Kubo showing off him using his new swords) but then never uses it again against someone like SK Yhwach

But I agree Ichigo should need a W maybe, or at least properly show his bankai power, my hope is that the last fight will get extended so we can see more of Ichigo and Aizen tag team against the moustache man
Idk how they could pull it off tbh. The whole point behind that was Aizen was fooling Yhwach long enough for Ichigo to arrive and get a hit in. I’m hoping they extend the initial Ichigo vs Yhwach final fight so we can see exactly why Yhwach was afraid of his Bankai

Idk honestly, I mean from what I remember Gremmy lowkey ****** Zaraki up with his suicide bomb clones, at least to the point a single punch from Meninas and a couple lightning strikes from Candice had him thinking he would die. So for Gremmy to be that close to winning yet kills himself while imagining Zaraki’s total power was kinda bad imo
You could also see Gremmy was VISIBLY exhausted. The Visionary doesn't seem to be this unlimited ability you can just spam at your own accord. There's a severe mental strain from using it, which Gremmy was showing more and more.

Don't know about the almighty Ichigo part but Ociha is a pretty credible leaker, I'm starting to think that person with the sword in the trailer isn't tokinada but some clan head who partook in dismembering reio
If their the current Nobels then its probably tokinada

Yeah idk how I’d feel about Ichigo stealing the win from Zaraki. This is Zaraki’s defining showing as a true Kenpachi. I feel like the win is vital to his character
The only other option I can see people not being upset is have zaraki about to win and finish of gremmy but before he does he gets jumped by all 8 sternritter Ichigo fought briefly. then have Ichigo come down and flex beating all of them and just killing gremmy. If they don’t do it something like that I wouldn’t like him stealing the win from zaraki.

What we've got so far in Bleach TYBW episode 16
  • Shinji's Bankai
  • Ichigo with Almighty eyes (wzhzgzhs)
  • Reio's mutilation
  • Three noble clan ancestors will make an appearance
  • We'll get to see Tokinada

By the way - yes, the leaks are reliable. Those arabs on Twitter literally have the entire episodes at their disposal.

The only other option I can see people not being upset is have zaraki about to win and finish of gremmy but before he does he gets jumped by all 8 sternritter Ichigo fought briefly. then have Ichigo come down and flex beating all of them and just killing gremmy. If they don’t do it something like that I wouldn’t like him stealing the win from zaraki.
Hmmmmm if Zaraki is about to win but gets jumped by like the femritters before he can finish the fight and that’s when Ichigo shows up that’s fine.

In the Bbs interview Morita said he is excited for the Many New anime scenes and Aggressive Battles and also for Rukia Bankai since its the most beautiful ✌🏼

What we've got so far in Bleach TYBW episode 16
  • Shinji's Bankai
  • Ichigo with Almighty eyes (wzhzgzhs)
  • Reio's mutilation
  • Three noble clan ancestors will make an appearance
  • We'll get to see Tokinada

By the way - yes, the leaks are reliable. Those arabs on Twitter literally have the entire episodes at their disposal.
How much do they want to get pay for giving me the episodes early? 👀

Um why are we adding anime stuff to manga profile? Shouldn't we separate them since anime isn't canon? Or else might as well include filler arcs as well.

Now that the new anime is primary canon, how are you going to deal with things that aren't in the manga?

How do you differentiate between things that were skipped but still "exist" and things that were cut/deleted from the lore?

For example the twins thing or this Bazz B thing that I don't even know what it is because I haven't seen the manga

Y’all know how we normally go to the anime for added support when things are vague in the manga. Now it’s the opposite, we will go to the manga for support when things are vague in the anime.

Back