• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What if Ichibē was the reason behind Yhwach's black state as an infant by erasing his name upon birth. Thus he cannot erase his current name again as it was not given by him and not for him to take anymore.

What if Ichibē was the reason behind Yhwach's black state as an infant by erasing his name upon birth. Thus he cannot erase his current name again as it was not given by him and not for him to take anymore.
Kubo never explained how yhwach and ichibei know each other

Do all soul reapers who enter the world of the living have reiatsu limits put on them? If Ikkaku didn't have one then Ichigo harming a 20% Renji who isn't as strong as a 100% Ikkaku might not be town level

Only some of a certain level of strength so they don’t affect the living world too much.
I don't think people actually know Ikkaku has bankai and stuff. So Ikkaku might not actually have a limit on his reiatsu. 100% Renji might be Town level because he's superior to Ikkaku but I think 100% Ikkaku > 20% Renji, so maybe Pre Timeskip Ichigo needs a revision for that

I don't think people actually know Ikkaku has bankai and stuff. So Ikkaku might not actually have a limit on his reiatsu. 100% Renji might be Town level because he's superior to Ikkaku but I think 100% Ikkaku > 20% Renji, so maybe Pre Timeskip Ichigo needs a revision for that
At the time he was 3rd seat if I recall so he didn’t have a limiter. Only lieutenants and above. So he was full power.

I mean, you can't make it more obvious that there's bias towards bleach, when the same mod disagreed in the original thread and now suddenly agrees with it for GOHS.

If i make a thread about it the response from mods will be "whataboutism" which will be their reason to "close the thread"
Because that's how it works around here.
Bias against One Piece negs

It's from this research paper here.

"For 10 stepped leaders observed near Tampa, Florida, the mean final one-dimensional speed was 4.4×10^5 m/s, the standard deviation was 3.8×10^5 m/s, and the range was 1.0-14×10^5 m/s."

"Mean" means (no pun intended) average value out of all the collected values.
Don’t this wiki see the problem that this value for lighting speed comes from a research study of 1985?

it’s very old.

Just by searching on google you can find various studies that put it much much lower consistently, like Mach 300, 500 at best. I found 5 like that. Mach 1200 seems an outlier.

I never saw other studies that are recent put it so high. National geographic channel put it at Mach 300.

If i make a thread about it the response from mods will be "whataboutism" which will be their reason to "close the thread"
I'm going to add fuel to the fire doing exactly this to see if someone crts about it in GOH so I can have fun watching the chaos of discussions.

So I'm going to talk about a case of CM type 3
There was a thing in Hellsing involving a type 3 concept, as the blood contained the person's life, mind, powers, soul and nature/existence (even if they were an AE being). And it was said in the thread that none of this is a concept and is being removed.

What was spoken.
-Lives are not concepts.
-Minds are not concepts.
-Souls are not concepts.
-A person's existence is not a concept. Another example of this would be how all EE targets a person's "existence", but is not assumed to be conceptual unless otherwise stated.

The entirety of your argument has been that blood is all of these things, therefore it is a concept. But none of these things are concepts, so there's nothing left to support blood as a concept.

Let's both shut up and let staff evaluate, unless you want to give the Totally Reall CM3 evidence you mentioned.

So I think the CM type 3 of GOH is a little doubtful.

Of course, they are different works, with different things and I can't compare them with works I've never read like GOH. But some or most of the type 3 arguments seem to me to be the same.

Screenshot_657.png

It can't be Giselle if she appears in the other scene, or the scenes are out of order. Is this in the manga? If not, I think it could be Isshin coming to save him and Matsumoto

Pay attention to the third image, the 3 swirls of water in the lake, with Reiou in the center, would it be the representation of the 3 worlds? Here we see the hilt of the King's sword (It looked more like a spear)

Back