• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Well, he drank Yhwach's blood and was given the same Shrift letter "A" as him. Plus Uryu I think is more of hax then pure power. But it's possible that he can be comparable in AP output to Ichigo, not Only that but they both are obv holding back Ichigo more so.
If you consider Ichigo holds back then that's nowhere near Comparable.

Also drinking Yhwach blood and getting Letter A means nothing. like I he got destroyed (negative diff) by Jugram who was clearly holding back. I do have Uryu on high tiers on the verse but he should lose to Yhwach elite squad logically by his feats.

I always fought for that scaling as is right there in the manga. Lol Anime would just be extra evidence. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grimmjow and TS Ichigo fight for a bit when they first meet later on in the anime too. The whole point of Ichigo fearing his flexing reiatsu was to show Grimmjow was a threat to TS Ichigo.
LMAO. What I hope is base TS Ichigo in his final fight puts up even better resistance to Yhwach than in manga that would be great to show off his power.

My man got humbled by askin. I know it's done by hax but we never got to see his powers fater training for real. Dude has been fighting those female Stern's who couldn't even finish off half dead kenpachi.

Well Suppressed or not the thing is Askin used environment to set up a trap. I don't think even if he didn't Suppressed he had any ways to get out of that trap. I mean Askin was using the reishi filled environment.
If he wasn't suppressed he would have negged askin attack, nanana paralysis shouldn't work on aizen if not for the seals leaving "holes" in his reiatsu I reckon the same for a non suppressed Ichigo

My man got humbled by askin. I know it's done by hax but we never got to see his powers fater training for real. Dude has been fighting those female Stern's who couldn't even finish off half dead kenpachi.
He wasnt half dead at all showed no signs of it and they took him out in like 2 attacks or 3. Candace Also canceled out a casual getsuga wit a casual attack of her own and only lost an arm to a dual getsuga. Y'all sleep on them tbh. Sternritter girls > Post Unohana fight Eyepatch Base Kenpachi. They'd lose to eyepatchless or shikai though

Last edited:
He wasnt half dead at all showed no signs of it and they took him out in like 2 attacks or 3. Candace Also canceled out a casual getsuga wit a casual attack of her own and only lost an arm to a dual getsuga. Y'all sleep on them tbh. Sternritter girls > Post Unohana fight Eyepatch Base Kenpachi. They'd lose to eyepatchless or shikai though
family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

Naw Yama is gonna get a buff

Shikai Yama > Post RG Byakuya > Post RG Renji
Renji (bankai) fought Bazz-B for awhile without damage. And unless Bazz-B profile gets updated and his scaling to Yamma’s shikai’s flames is remove from his profile Renji will be planet level or whatever Yamamoto’s final scaling is.

If you consider Ichigo holds back then that's nowhere near Comparable.

Also drinking Yhwach blood and getting Letter A means nothing. like I he got destroyed (negative diff) by Jugram who was clearly holding back. I do have Uryu on high tiers on the verse but he should lose to Yhwach elite squad logically by his feats.

LMAO. What I hope is base TS Ichigo in his final fight puts up even better resistance to Yhwach than in manga that would be great to show off his power.

Askin used Ichigo’s own reiatsu against him. It was a fair stomp. Ichigo isn’t prepare to fight hax characters.

Dangai-Ichigo is bloodlusted and he ain’t suppressing his reiastu to not harm people, he would blitz and cut in 2 Askin and call it a day
Because really, no one that isn't a Transcendent Like Aizen, Reio or Yhwach should be able to put down Dangai Ichigo or True Shikai Ichigo within the Bleach verse.

No

Askin used Ichigo’s own reiatsu against him. It was a fair stomp. Ichigo isn’t prepare to fight hax characters.
Yeah bro. But what i am saying is Ichigo lacks some impressive feats. I kinda need him some good fights to show off his powers.

Atleast i have another idea if Kubo makes Yhwach uses all other his schrifts and Ichigo overwhelms him and last resort yhwach uses Almighty that would be some satisfaction.

Hell nah byakuya solo'd sternritter girls Kenpachi lost but if you say eyepatchless Kenpachi or shikai i would agree. @Tyri456
You know the femritters plan was to wait for eyepatch Zaraki to be near death so they could jump him right? Like it’s specifically stated to be a golden opportunity. Even near death Zaraki was reacting to em too, if bro was healthy the femritters wouldn’t have made it into CFYOW.

The proof is right there though… Base zaraki with his eyepatch on was casually slicing the exact same form of Gerard Byakuya could not damage whatsoever

TYBWA zaraki is massively downplayed for some reason by people

You know the femritters plan was to wait for eyepatch Zaraki to be near death so they could jump him right? Like it’s specifically stated to be a golden opportunity. Even near death Zaraki was reacting to em too, if bro was healthy the femritters wouldn’t have made it into CFYOW.
Because they know Kenpachi is strong. Why would they not wait? He's a war potential it would be smarter to wait. Where is the assumption eyepatch Kenpachi is the only thing they were worried about? How do we know they aren't scared of him taking his eyepatch off or idk his potential? This all assumes eyepatch on base Kenpachi is the sole thing they fear and not him taking his eyepatch off which was basically a bankai for him in the past or the fact he's listed as a war potential alone. They could fear either of these things, it doesnt mean eyepatch on base Kenpachi is superior or the sole thing they fear. For all we know him being a war potential is why they waited.

What's the official translation? One i said says something like "we waited after he was weakened a bit" which there is a main difference between that and near death. To which i also ask where does near death come from? I saw no evidence of this before the fight, during, or after. You admitting yourself he was still reacting to them and moving quickly. There was no problems with his movements, speech, behaviors, and he does a speed feat post gremmy fight. Alot of people think Gremmy did anything to Kenpachi but i personally dont think he did anything at all. He never took off his eyepatch, and it seemed like the only reason he used shikai was cause he saw a huge meteor and decided "yea i wanna try cutting that." Ik ppl are gunna bring up the space shit but again, he was fine. Wounds that seem otherwise serious to us, are not as serious with Kenpachi. That's his theme. Kenpachi was barely weakened after Gremmy fight, enough to where Candace and rest can body him. Had he been healthy he still would of lost just not as fast as he did. Candace was even surprised how well he was able to move, which supports more of the line of thinking i have where he was barely weakened after that fight, and Gremmy was a piss easy opponent from his pov (hence eyepatch still on)

Because they know Kenpachi is strong. Why would they not wait? He's a war potential it would be smarter to wait. Where is the assumption eyepatch Kenpachi is the only thing they were worried about? How do we know they aren't scared of him taking his eyepatch off or idk his potential? This all assumes eyepatch on base Kenpachi is the sole thing they fear and not him taking his eyepatch off which was basically a bankai for him in the past or the fact he's listed as a war potential alone. They could fear either of these things, it doesnt mean eyepatch on base Kenpachi is superior or the sole thing they fear. For all we know him being a war potential is why they waited.

What's the official translation? One i said says something like "we waited after he was weakened a bit" which there is a main difference between that and near death. To which i also ask where does near death come from? I saw no evidence of this before the fight, during, or after. You admitting yourself he was still reacting to them and moving quickly. There was no problems with his movements, speech, behaviors, and he does a speed feat post gremmy fight. Alot of people think Gremmy did anything to Kenpachi but i personally dont think he did anything at all. He never took off his eyepatch, and it seemed like the only reason he used shikai was cause he saw a huge meteor and decided "yea i wanna try cutting that." Ik ppl are gunna bring up the space shit but again, he was fine. Wounds that seem otherwise serious to us, are not as serious with Kenpachi. That's his theme. Kenpachi was barely weakened after Gremmy fight, enough to where Candace and rest can body him. Had he been healthy he still would of lost just not as fast as he did. Candace was even surprised how well he was able to move, which supports more of the line of thinking i have where he was barely weakened after that fight, and Gremmy was a piss easy opponent from his pov (hence eyepatch still on)
Here’s Gerard swatting away Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and then smacking Byakuya. We see Byakuya got injured too. Here base Zaraki cuts off Gerard’s arm, and we see his eyepatch still on. So like how is Byakuya soloing the Femritters but base eyepatch Zaraki isn’t? Base eyepatch Zaraki diced up Gremmy who’s just objectively stronger than the Femritters too. Unless people think the Femritters > Gremmy now 💀
Yeah no we aren’t scaling the femritters above Gremmy regardless of how much you like them

Yeah bro. But what i am saying is Ichigo lacks some impressive feats. I kinda need him some good fights to show off his powers.

Atleast i have another idea if Kubo makes Yhwach uses all other his schrifts and Ichigo overwhelms him and last resort yhwach uses Almighty that would be some satisfaction.
What do you mean? One of his best feats is clowning on the Bambi’s while being extremely casual. And extremely casual is appropriate given in CFYOW the strongest of the 4 Liltotto states that even though Hikone was trying to kill them and thought a single cero would vaporize her, she said Ichigo was still stronger

Naw I think here it’s just femritters being wanked
I’m pretty sure I’m the only one here that still scale TYBWA zaraki > Yama but that’s another topic.

I was thinking, when tokinda was compared to Byakuya could be that the comparison is Shikai to Shikai given Tokinada was using only that?

I think the scaling can make more sense if:

Shikai Tokinada ~ Shikai Byakuya >~ Shikai Shunsui

Askin isn’t putting them down. They are putting themselves down with their own reiatsu. Does any of those characters have resistance to poison and blood manipulation? Do you make a CRT to give them those resistance yet?
I don't see how Askin can affect them if they know Askin abilities or just exert their Reiatsu. And they don't need to have resistance to poison or blood manipulation for you to know that those Ichigos will neg him.

I even found someone arguing that Meninas strength is on par with Zaraki because of CFYOW statement.
That statement is just wrong or simply refer to purely hand to hand combat, but even then, Meninas could not even scratch hikone in tag team meanwhile shortly after Zaraki was pushing and damaging the same hikone and shown to be a lot superior to everyone there combined Even with his eyepatch on.

The Femritters jumping an injured Zaraki with most of his organs destroyed is not an antifeat 😭. He also took multiple hits from all of them and was still capable of fighting.
Which supports more of the thinking he wasnt as injured as people think. Its only used to save his character. He himself admits they were the ones that did him in when ichigo comes. Kenpachi the guy that survives lethal wounds throughout the series and fights like normal still might just be okay after gremmy fight i know, its crazy. Kenpachi almost always removes his eyepatch before he takes too much damage. The fact he did not here means Gremmy could still dish out more damage before he would be willing to take it off. Candice was surprised he was able to move that fast after the fight because they expected him to be more injured, but thats the thing, he wasnt which is why she was surprised to begin with. He wasnt as weakened as she thought he would be. They are superior to eyepatch on Kenpachi. Not eyepatch off or shikai. Idk what official translation is, but i read one of them saying "after he was a bit weakened" which supports more on line of thinking Kenpachi wasnt anywhere near death lol. The girls are stronger than a weakened eyepatch on Kenpachi. But near death? Yea no. Kenpachi removes his eyepatch when he knows more damage he can still take. Thats in character. The fact he never removed it means Gremmy didnt do anything to him. The girls > Eyepatch on Kenpachi. If he takes it off or goes shikai they lose instantly. But thats not what they fought against

The only wank i think is me using TS ichigo feats but i say she's weaker than eyepatchless Kenpachi so its not saying i think she's mugetsu level just rather i find it imrpessive she could cancel a casual getsuga with a casual attack

Naw Yama is gonna get a buff

Shikai Yama > Post RG Byakuya > Post RG Renji
How is he gonna get a buff? He’d still just scale to 1 Yottaton considering patched Kenpachi who’s 20 Zettatons is stronger than both RG Byakuya who had his Bankai swept aside and knocked out with a shield and RG Renji who got put down with a breath attack.

Yeah no we aren’t scaling the femritters above Gremmy regardless of how much you like them
Depends on how much effort Gremmy is using. Gremmy fought a shikai Kenpachi... They only beat a base Kenpachi that was somewhat weakened. How do they scale above Kenpachi/Gremmy even with my logic when my argument is base eyepatch on

Back