• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Considering that requires Yhwach to engrave his soul on you, I doubt that was ever the case
Royd Loyd had the ability at birth. Pernida and Gerard didn’t need that either. Jugram had a different ability at birth that is similar to Ichigo’s ability to make his friends stronger. That’s how Jugram made Bazz-B stronger.

Bruh… Goku blitzes everything in the verse except for the x axis…

the death dealing ain’t doing shit to Goku when Askin is already electrons and quarks by the time he would activate it

"Obviously that's impossible. Because based on my calculations, Goku is 900 quintillion times faster than light. And no one in Bleach can keep up with that speed".🤓
Goku when he fights yhwach 😇☝️
shot-vegeta.gif

Gokū just can't do anything to fully end Yhwach as he'll just remove his own death in the future.
He never perfected Hakai (yes Gokū did try to use Hakai against Zamasu in the manga, but guess what… couldn't do it)

And before anyone says his ki reached across a whole universe. Yhwach and soul king can legit do the samething. Their reiastu affects worlds in other dimensons. Aizen's reiastu reaches to hell which is also another dimension

Like who?
In general, demons. I don't think there's a big difference between the 4-B demons, and they already have a high range of abilities and resistance because of their physiology and dark ki. So I don't think anything else would be necessary, that's why I said "in general".

Morita said ichigo's training in the royal palace special space was to train his mental manily. He also asked kubo how much gravity was ichigo felling. So I guess this implies he was feeling the gravity/weight of the realms.
what??? why does that alone imply that? It's obvious enough from the episode

Back