• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I mean this is just issue with game quality. Either game dmc or rpg style could be terrible if not executed right. And your mistake was buying connections
It isn't entirely an issue of game quality, it's an issue of oversaturation in a particular genre (which in our case, would be anime arena fighters.) I would still like a bad hack and slash or rpg over a bad arena fighter. I also didn't buy Connections since I don't usually like arena fighters in general. Arc and Wrath bought it, and I watched them play through it. I know how bad it is.

It isn't entirely an issue of game quality, it's an issue of oversaturation in a particular genre (which in our case, would be anime arena fighters.) I would still like a bad hack and slash, or an rpg compared to a bad arena fighter. I also didn't buy Connections since I don't usually like arena fighters in general. Arc and Wrath bought it, and I watched them play through it. I know how bad it is.
I wouldn't, we don't get bleach games as is I would prefer if it was the only thing getting arena fighters as opposed to other series. the game you're thinking of would be a nice experience but it probably wouldn't even get played as much as an online pvp. They just have longer longevity and since bleach don't get games as is I would prefer if the game we do get can be played for a long time. Then later down the line maybe make a hack and slash but those generally don't last long for it come first. At least you would play the arena fighter, hack and slash comes out, play that for a bit, then back to arena fighter if it was released in my order. I would be down for it if it didn't come first before an arena or 2D fighter

At least if the fighter came first you can play the hack and slash game as a break from it probably a needed one. Immerse yourself then go back I think that's a more healthy way to go about than play a hack and slash game with 20-40 hours then not get another bleach game in 3 years you know? Granted some ppl find ways to squeeze alot of hours out of those type of games anyway but it's one and done for most ppl

AI Daily Bleach poem #1

In Bleach's realm, courage gleams bright,
Ichigo's blade, a fearless light.
Through shadows deep and battles dire,
Courage blooms in soulful fire.

I'm bored

The only Bleach game that I respect:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd rather not want to go through another fiasco of people losing jobs to AI
And I actually I agree ( I would rather people not have to go hungry either ) but l will just say this

Just translate the stuff as properly as possible....that's it...that is literally all that is being asked

Because a lot of the blatant mistranslating at this point is just on purpose ngl

Let's just leave it at that, I'm sure neither of us wants to make more of a fuss over this

🤔🤔
Complex Multiversal Bleach??
Damn I know DMC isn't like this on the wiki right now but it would be amazing if Bleach rose to that level thanks to a game
Tiers above 3-B are jank and i don't like them,3-A is barely acceptable.
I just want a fun Bleach game that i can enjoy(Like Askin's coffee cafe)

Blasphemy, we have to wank Bleach until Ichigo beats Yog in a vs battle. On that day, I will fly every Bleach goon to a beach in the Caribbean.

Ya'll acting like Bleach 3rd Phantom doesn't exist when it comes to Bleach not having a good game - disappointed

... although, I do want a Bleach fighter in the vein of FighterZ or Mahval

Back