• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Why would you want outerversal bleach shit is boring asf
I'm not saying I want it, just that it could happen. I'll admit the more I think about it, the more it sounds like a headache, though. "Bleach is planet level but its fans wank it to uni" would become "Bleach is uni but its fans wank it to outer". I'd much rather new material elaborate and provide evidence on the scaling we have rather than introduce some insane buddhist shit that would only re-open the pandora's box that we've been trying to close for years.

It pretty much passed at this point
Well yeah, I know that it being passed is just a matter of time, but until it’s applied (which is going to be a ton of work), I’ll keep calling the tiers what they are now and not what they will be in several months.

The system is changing, you need Reality > Fiction difference to reach Outer now.
Now, all I need is a wank statement about Yhwach perceiving the futures as fiction in cour 3 or 4. We're going to be the strongest shonen verse. Remember guys in the clown power scaling community stronger verse is synonymous with better writing

Don't count your eggs before they hatch.
Hey ngl

I would freaking laugh my ass off if Tier 2 Bleach doesn't happen or gets retconned by the end of the anime

Kubo in Cour 4 speaking through Yhwach - "Yes...I shall destroy the planets of the realms and affect nothing else...the universe shall collapse all by itself as a side effect...a chain reaction if you will which I do no scale to"

Hey ngl

I would freaking laugh my ass off if Tier 2 Bleach doesn't happen or gets retconned by the end of the anime

Kubo in Cour 4 speaking through Yhwach - "Yes...I shall destroy the planets of the realms and affect nothing else...the universe shall collapse all by itself as a side effect...a chain reaction if you will which I do no scale to"
Ichigo when talking about his new power "Yes,with my true Bankai i can now destroy a hill with half of my power instead off all of it"

where it's possible:
minor-spelling-mistake.gif

Cour 4 yhwach merges all worlds. Ichigo and aizen are the only ones who can beat him and change the world back.

Source apple

Can someone explain to me how everyone has screenshots of people talking on Discord? Is this a site full of snitches or something? Because every time I see a report or something, people have like 10+ screenshots of others saying things in Discord.
I don't really care if I get screenshotted just don't want him rocking me in his banner. Unworthy. But yea people take alot of screenshots. Some for jokes ig, some for building up a report yea.

Back