• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

IMG_8935.jpg

I got unfollowed from this thread L
Dude you had your chance to escape and you willingly came back here?

Reio casually throwing a at least 100x multiplier for no reason at all is a classic.
Casual Reio headcanon

"One of the Quincy king Yhwach’s elite guards who had “The Miracle” Schrift, Gerard Valkyrie, was large enough that he could ward off superficial bankai and had a corresponding amount of strength and stamina."

Stated Gerard's size corresponds to his strength. Gerard gets 30× bigger their for 30× stronger now stack his holy forms and he gets over 100+ times stronger

If I was Yhwach I would have made Gerard become a giant through the Miracle against the other Sternritters in the Shadow dimension and then have Gremmy create a giant portal on top of the Sereitei thousands of KM above it and drop Gerard Valkyrie on top of the Seireitei and have Gremmy drop meteors for 5 minutes none-stop.

Stated Gerard's size corresponds to his strength. Gerard gets 30× bigger their for 30× stronger now stack his holy forms and he gets over 100+ times stronger
His size corresponds to his strength, yes, but you can't prove it's a 1:1 ratio. You can't prove that if he gets X times bigger he'll get exactly X times stronger. Also, "stack his holy forms" isn't a multiplier. You can't go making claims like this, this isn't how the whole powerscaling thing works. You can hypothesize it'd be that big of an amp, yes, you can "theorize" but it's not useful or good to go spreading.

His size corresponds to his strength, yes, but you can't prove it's a 1:1 ratio. You can't prove that if he gets X times bigger he'll get exactly X times stronger. Also, "stack his holy forms" isn't a multiplier. You can't go making claims like this, this isn't how the whole powerscaling thing works. You can hypothesize it'd be that big of an amp, yes, you can "theorize" but it's not useful or good to go spreading.
The term corresponding means equivalent. So if he get 10× bigger so does his strength. You tried tho.

Holy froms are at least 5× since the qunicy consider it better if not equal to a bankai. Bambietta didn't even care about getting her bankai taken because holy form is just better

Genuinely speaking Is the Espada ranking even accurate.

Apart from cien is it even concrete
Cause I think second release ulquiora is the strongest.

The term corresponding means equivalent. So if he get 10× bigger so does his strength. You tried tho.

Holy froms are at least 5× since the qunicy consider it better if not equal to a bankai. Bambietta didn't even care about getting her bankai taken because holy form is just better
Do you not understand that an equivalent increase for a 2x size increase could just be 1.5 via a proportion?

Do you not understand that an equivalent increase for a 2x size increase could just be 1.5 via a proportion?

A 1.5× power increase isn't proportional to a 2× size increase

Let's say Gerard 5 feet tall and his strength is at a 10. If Gerard gets 2× bigger and is now 10 feet tall his strength will now be at 20 since their correlated,equal or connected to one another. Via Occam's razor you making extra unnecessary assumptions.

Reio you dont know what proportional means. Proportional just means that the change in x is mirrored by the change in y. Aka if you increase x, y increases, it does not make it 1:1.
Proportional just means a constant ratio.

A ratio can be 2:1 and still be Proportional as long as it's going up at the same constant rate of 2:1

Like I said gerards base Size starts at a 5 and his power at a 10.

So the ratio is 5:10 if his size doubles so does his strength since they are Proportional. Making his size/strength ratio 10:20.

It doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio. As long as their is a constant corresponding ratio.

Yeah it can be, if the proportion is 1.5:2
Right but this still proves my point if gerards power started at a 1 and his size at a 2. Then his size goes up by 5× now his size is at a 10 now because his size went up 5× so does his power making it a 5 since they are Proportional. So I can still say since gerard got 30× bigger he also got 30× stronger

@Arc, is there anything that involves people later in TYBW that affects any current speed scaling? The only other feats are Yhwach’s beam down to SS and Mimihagi’s fear of shooting up to SS. What’s stopping you from making a revision about characters that don’t affect that?

Aizen > Unohana based on this. This implies aizen > Unohana

Aizen said he specially didn't want to fight zaraki without immortal body,. Then this should imply eyepatchless base zaraki/kid zaraki above yamamoto

Last edited:
Bankai yamamoto should be > Any sternritter with blutt+voldstanding+sklaveri + any generic quincy amp if I forgot.

Giant gerard should scale higher than gremmy. In fact just moon level gremmy doesn't make sense either.

Last edited:
I also think justification on zaraki's profile should be edited. It's better to replace it with the scan mentioning the training was meant for zaraki to surpass unohana. Because zaraki managed to beat up the unohana who was wasting her reiryoku on reviving zaraki hundreds, thousands times.

KUBO'S COMMENT ON KLUB OUTSIDE:

"I'm checking the settings and production of the Anime's graphics and storyboard for the 3rd part of the Anime. I feel like I'm starting to get more involved in the storyboard details of the episodes. Normally, when a Manga is converted into video format, the image or message of the Manga event will vary slightly depending on the audience or recipient, so my current task/work is to fill in the discrepancies between the different scenes in detail...”

Source:

What’s stopping you from making a revision about characters that don’t affect that?
Y’all think that my life is solely dedicated to Bleach 😭 like “yes masta I’ll get right to slavin away as you ordered”.

I’m going to reread Bleach here soon tho, to work on several things like Substitute Shinigami scaling, speed scaling, and hax scaling.

Y’all think that my life is solely dedicated to Bleach 😭 like “yes masta I’ll get right to slavin away as you ordered”.

I’m going to reread Bleach here soon tho, to work on several things like Substitute Shinigami scaling, speed scaling, and hax scaling.
no,your life is dedicated to Mushibugyo,abandon Bleach.
(There's a reason i haven't been pushing much in terms of askimg for crts and stuff they will arrive when they arrive,and that's fine with me)

Bankai yamamoto should be > Any sternritter with blutt+voldstanding+sklaveri + any generic quincy amp if I forgot.

Giant gerard should scale higher than gremmy. In fact just moon level gremmy doesn't make sense either.
Rn Yama is above every Sternritter’s peak with his Bankai.

You think Gremmy should be 4-A?

You think Gremmy should be 4-A?
Depending on cours 3 and 4, it might no longer be considered an outlier, especially since the anime downgraded the feat to 4-A. Characters in the verse already scale to that tier. Additionally, since the 4-A feat for Senju was a casual passive feat, and for Gremmy, it would be an amped-up by clones feat, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. If we take the strongest Sternritter statement at face value, then Uryuu vs. Senju might be enough, although I don't think he scales above the Royal Guard. Let's see what happens.

I think a fine mid end scale for Bleach top to god tiers would go sumn like this:

8 Gremmy = 4-A to 3-A (outer space creation feat) < Bankai Yama = 3-A to Low 2-C overtime (destroying SS overtime, treat SS as a universe) < Squad 0 Bankai = 2-C (shook multiple universes) < WSK (sustains the entire cosmology)

Given what the anime did for Shutara, I wouldn’t really refute this general scaling take. And who knows perhaps the last 2 cours will make this far more consistent.

Back