• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's repeatedly implied throughout the series, but BLEACH is BLEACH, not DB. There is way more nuance than that. Within the same person, yes, increasing their SP will increase stats, but SP is only ~ your general stats (other than AP), not exactly it. This is why there's speed mains.
I agree with this 100%. Ichigo is a prime example. By the post timeskip his AP skyrockets past his speed by feats and scaling.

It's repeatedly implied throughout the series, but BLEACH is BLEACH, not DB. There is way more nuance than that. Within the same person, yes, increasing their SP will increase stats, but SP is only ~ your general stats (other than AP), not exactly it. This is why there's speed mains.
I read this somewhere, I don't really remember. Is there a panel or written source where this is mentioned?

Nah, but seriously I hope he makes it so hype I see posts about it up to months after it ends.
I fully expect Kubo giving Ichigo some crazy almighty countering hax, their battle so intense it starts to destroy the realms, Ichigo kills Yhwach and then it's revealed it's a future Yhwach saw then he breaks his Bankai

Makes Ichigo op but not too op for the story

Shinigami are given an Asauchi that eventually becomes their persona Zanpakuto. Ichigo’s manifested out his powers how the Arrancar seal their Hollow powers (true self/the blade is me) in the form of swords. Out of nowhere. Ichigo really was more like an Arrancar when Halibel saw both Grimmjow and Ichigo fighting. Ichigo was never a Vizard. He was a Hollow reincarnated as a human from the beginning. Later on, Ichigo got his true Asauchi becoming a real Shinigami merging his hybrid powers into an Asauchi making those powers part of his zanpakutou. Ichigo’s Horn of Salvation form is his true Arrancar look as he doesn’t have a mask anymore. The same way Tousen became an Arrancar.

According to the laws of physics, attack power = durability.
But when we look at Yhwach's profile, we see that his dura is not universal. Is there an achievement that would make this contradictory? why so ?

Back