• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) Vs Garnet (Steven Universe)

Pre-Purgatory Ban

Fight takes place in England

Speedequalized

I'd have to vote Ban.

While Garnet starts with the AP advantage Physical Hunt can easily close the gap. Once past that point, Garnet has the most overall experience, Ban has much more experience in regards to dealing with someone stronger then him. Not just that but Garnet has no real way to deal with Ban's Regenerationn, and bubbling him would only work for a short while. While she could send him to the temple, this seems like a last resort at best.

With that covered, Ban looks to be the more tactful fighter while Garnet is more of a striaght up brawler. Garnet's precognition would be a great counter for Ban, but the power in of itself doesn't seem to help Garnet the most in her battles and if her visors get damaged it become that much more unreliable

So what I see happening is that the pair meet each other in battle with Garnet liquifying Ban with ease in the first exchange of blows. Ban does physical hunt, and now the battle is more even or in Ban's favor. If the first case, he takes a few more hits and lands a few on Garnet but ultimately gets splattered again and bubbled. And to give Garnet the benefit of the doubt, she then warps him away to the Crystal Temple, giving her the win. However, if Ban now has the strength advantage, then in the following exchange of blows, Garnet gets split and potentially poofed and turned into her gem forms or Saphire and Ruby. If the former, Ban's victory, if the latter Ban swiftly deals with the pair since they're both seprately much weaker then Garnet and he still takes the win.

I believe that in this battle, Ban is more likely to win. So I vote Ban, Mid-Dif.

Garnet's Future Vision is also less effective without her visor, which helps her to refine what she sees with it.

Taken straight from her weaknesses.

And using Hunter Fest can push him up to at Least 7-A, likely 6-C. Hence what I said above

DatBoiBrown said:
Ban Pre-Purgatory is 7-B.
Garnet is at least 7-A
Ban's whole gimik is his ability to steal stuff which can be used to steal an opponents physical stregth which was able to steal stats from Galand who is 6-C and used this boost to nearly kill him.

my b. but garnet can always regenerate her visor. Plus, she could always shoot her gauntlets or enlarge them for long range attacks.

Also, I think unlike Blue Diamond's pathokinesis, Hunter Fest could take her strength, but she'd probably still have the same movement speed, seeing as her stamina is limitless.

So that's 2 advantages to 2, going off of what you said before.

Since her stamina is limitless, and Ban's Hunter Fest has a drawback, couldn't she dodge his Fox Hunt and outlast him until he wouldn't be able to move?

I mean it was able to get around Drole and Gloxinia who have some magic eye thing and can causual read poeple though by just being near an opponent.

Also after looking at her page agien her future sight wouldn't be that great for someone she doesn't know the move set of or when she doesn't know what to be weary of.

the first time garnet got poofed was because she didn't know Jasper has a destabilizer on her, if she doesn't know what a character can do she can't predict it.

Back