• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banana Slug vs Red Triangle Slug

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This would be an interesting match-up. So, the Banana Slug is the second largest slug species, with a length of up to 25 cm. It has a slime that numbs the tongue of predators: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_slug

The Red Triangle Slug, on the other hand, has a length of up to 15 cm. It can, however, win through incap in accordance to SBA, as it comes with a sticky adhesive that can glue down predators for days on end according to researchers at the University of Newcastle, and the adhesive is specifically designed to handle wetter entities: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/newsro...lug-that-can-superglue-its-predators-for-days

Really, other than that, these slugs don't really have much of a means of attacking one another. In any case, this battle is full-on SBA. Here are their profiles.:

Banana Slug's Profile
Red Triangle Slug's Profile

Who would win?

Banana Slug: 0
Red Triangle Slug: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Okay, beingh able to glue a frog is impressive, but It has It's own mucus coverge, wouldn't that stop the red triangle slug from actually sticking the banana anywhere?

also, what even is the banana slug win con here?

Okay, beingh able to glue a frog is impressive, but It has It's own mucus coverge, wouldn't that stop the red triangle slug from actually sticking the banana anywhere?

also, what even is the banana slug win con here?
Really, the answer to both those questions is a big, fat "I have no idea!" The first couldn't be further elaborated on, but the second, well... Some random joe shmo would argue size (which to me is about the lamest argument anyone could make and ignores the literally everything else both animals have), but really, you can ask the same question about the Red Triangle Slug and you'd get the same answer of "I have no idea!" since they couldn't exactly, well... Attack.

Really, the answer to both those questions is a big, fat "I have no idea!" The first couldn't be further elaborated on, but the second, well... Some random joe shmo would argue size (which to me is about the lamest argument anyone could make and ignores the literally everything else both animals have), but really, you can ask the same question about the Red Triangle Slug and you'd get the same answer of "I have no idea!" since they couldn't exactly, well... Attack.
I think neither can do really anything to the other soo... incon FRA

Back