• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baoh (Ikuro Hashizawa) vs Dio Brando(Phantom Blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This was a fight that has always gotten me intrigued and i wanted to see how this would go.

So basically it's Baoh vs Dio from Part 1.

Who wins this and why? State your reasonings.

Okay. DK if Dio having that insane FTL reaction scales to his Part 1 incartion but assuming he did had that reaction a while back, he'd get Baoh in on this.

So 1 for Dio, 0 for Baoh.

I always assumed that Dio having FTL reactions was because of The World in Part 3. Anyways, Dio still seems to be both stronger and faster then Baoh, on top of better regen. Going for Dio, the SRSE seems like it should be able to do some damage to Baoh, and blood freezing would be pretty damaging.

For Boah, the corrosive palms could do some damage to Dio, provided that it hits Dio's head. Hardened sabers likely won't be able to do any permanent damage to Dio. Hair needles I don't think would be able to do much either, especially considered that they ignite on contact with body heat, which Dio can control. The lightning ability Boah has would probably be able to do the most damage to Dio, because the lightning would conduct through his entire body, which should fry his brain on contact. So if Baoh uses this from the start he has a decent chance of winning. Overall tho, I would give my vote to Dio.

So my vote to Dio

Epichambonewin said:
I always assumed that Dio having FTL reactions was because of The World in Part 3. Anyways, Dio still seems to be both stronger and faster then Baoh, on top of better regen. Going for Dio, the SRSE seems like it should be able to do some damage to Baoh, and blood freezing would be pretty damaging.
For Boah, the corrosive palms could do some damage to Dio, provided that it hits Dio's head. Hardened sabers likely won't be able to do any permanent damage to Dio. Hair needles I don't think would be able to do much either, especially considered that they ignite on contact with body heat, which Dio can control. The lightning ability Boah has would probably be able to do the most damage to Dio, because the lightning would conduct through his entire body, which should fry his brain on contact. So if Baoh uses this from the start he has a decent chance of winning. Overall tho, I would give my vote to Dio.

So my vote to Dio
Good points. I guess weather Dio had those reactions of not, he does seem to be faster and likely stronger than Baoh here on top of having the more rsuperior regen(Boah only having like Mid-Low with Dio having High Regen at his best).

That is true in that Baoh could get Dio in with the Corrosive palms IF he hits him in the head with it. Anywhere else and he may not have much luck in it. He could but it probably won't do very much. The hardened sabers and hair needles definitely won't do any much at all. So that leaves Baohs Break Dark Phenemonon technique then.

2 for Dio, 0 for Baoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back