• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbarian and P.E.K.K.A speed inconsistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This isn't calling for an upgrade or anything. I just found an inconsistency that needs to be fixed. The Barbarian is stated to be Supersonic, which I'm perfectly fine with right now. But one of the reasons stated is that "He should be faster than P.E.K.K.A." Why is this a problem? Because P.E.K.K.A is said to be Supersonic+ for slicing down a forest before the trees could hit the ground. It is also stated in the profile to be "likely just as fast as the Barbarian."

You can't have someone be rated Supersonic for being faster then a Supersonic+ charater. So I'd either remove that point entirely or change the profiles accordingly.

I agree that you can adjust this, if you wish.

If we have no calculation to go by, it may be best to place all of the Clash of Clans characters at Unknown speed.

@super

First off, this thread is already done and over with. Though if you do have a calculation to scale the Barbarian and P.E.E.K.A to make them Supersonic+ I'd like to see it.

Second, I was saying that the Barbarian was Supersonic for being faster than a Supersonic+ character and that made no sense. The profiles also conflicted each other when the Barbarian profile claimed that he was Supersonic for being faster than P.E.E.K.A while the P.E.E.K.A profile was supersonic+ for being just as fast as the Barbarian.

Also, maybe this is a nitpick, but why do we scale to stats for Clash of Clans? We don't do that for any other franchise to my knowledge.

@super

Yea, but the Barbarian is now Unknown in speed because we didn't have a calculation for their speed. Again, if you have any calculations that would put the Barbarian and the P.E.K.K.A. at Supersonic level or Supersonic+ level I'd love to see it. I don't like having an Unknown in a stat but we don't have a number to attach the Supersonic rating to.

guys i might make a thread. in the latest episode of Clash-a-rama we see valkyrie dodge the e-wiz's electrickery which is practicaly lightning. there should be upgrades.

This is a very old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back