• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Batman from Arkham Knight, Geralt from Witcher 3.

Speed Equalized.

Geralt: 4 (Lgamer099 99, Apollodoro055, Planck69, Ionliosite)

Batma: 1 (Thesuperone342)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Geralt Hunter
ArkhamOriginsBatman

Scarecrow's fear toxin and TacticalNuke002 said:
What exactly stops Geralt from using Mindhax?
Batman had resisted both Scarecrow's fear toxic and Mad Hatter's mind control mask in the games.

Scarecrow's is chemical based iirc and Mad Hatter's isn't conventional either I think, so I don't think Batman can resist just because he resisted a different kind of mindhax.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Scarecrow's is chemical based iirc and Mad Hatter's isn't conventional either I think, so I don't think Batman can resist just because he resisted a different kind of mindhax.
Maybe but for what i remember Geralt's mindhax had never show to work with strong minded characters.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I don't recall an instance when it didn't work.
Yes but that do not automatically mean that he can mindhax someone like Batman, especially when Axii had mostly be used again normal people.

Geralt. Better speed, better reflexes, Batman lack of cut/piercing durability. Quen can protect him against everything. Maybe IGNI can't hurt him, AXII can't be used against him cause he's immune to mind control, but Quen+AARD+YRDEN or even Heliotrope, are too powerful to handle, the last Sign can even slow the time. Geralt can also boost himself in combat using Thunderbolt and Swallow, the first one can increase his strength, the second can dramatically improve his healing factor. Geralt's natural durability is strong enough to handle different blows from monsters a lot stronger than Batman, as Fiends, Bruxas, Cyclops and Giant Ice, his speed and reflexes are quick enough to fight Higher Vampires, a lot faster than every enemies Batman fought, Deathstroke included. Batman's armor can't protect him against Geralt's sword, and can be hurt by some of his alchemic bombs.

Dodging electricity is Supersonic tho, while Batman is Supersonic+.

Also we'll need calcs for the monster thing.

Dodging electricity is definitely above a supersonic+ and Batman never fought enemies that can moves fast as higher vampires, actually any street level character in DC have ever legitimately defeat a speedster and Batman have never proofed to react to spells attack, at least fast as electricity. So, Batman is definitely ths slower guy here, both in speed and reflexes. I want to remember that characters like Batman are casual bullet timer AT BEST.

No, like, lifting strength isn't the problem, but we could get some AP calcs for that.

It's the best strength feat we have right now to try to figure out how strong Geralt is, his strength is completely vague, due to his fighting style and how he fight always with a sword. Quite hard to spot.

Back