• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 7th Top Strongest 9-C (Scarlet Witch vs. Sabrina Spellman)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
sabrina.png

VS.

what-the-comics-can-tell-us-about-scarlet-witchs-mcu-future_jwwc.jpg

Sabrina Spellman vs. Wanda Maximoff

WandaVision SW is being used.
Speed Equalized

The Teenage Witch:
The Magical Gal:
Incon:

sabrina.png

VS.

what-the-comics-can-tell-us-about-scarlet-witchs-mcu-future_jwwc.jpg

Sabrina Spellman vs. Wanda Maximoff

WandaVision SW is being used.
Speed Equalized

The Teenage Witch:
The Magical Gal:
Incon:
I just wanna say: Based for making a REAL Archie Comics character profile!

I've often thought about Archie & the Gang & doing VSBW stuff related to them, but never had the ambition to feat search, but Sabrina Spellman is easily 1 of the most deserving. General Discussion when?

Anyway, any idea of what Sabrina & Wanda's in-character behaviours are? (I wish more profiles featured Standard Tactics sections. But then again, Sabrina at least might be a wildcard, due to having literal decades of comics.)

I just wanna say: Based for making a REAL Archie Comics character profile!

I've often thought about Archie & the Gang & doing VSBW stuff related to them, but never had the ambition to feat search, but Sabrina Spellman is easily 1 of the most deserving. General Discussion when?

Anyway, any idea of what Sabrina & Wanda's in-character behaviours are? (I wish more profiles featured Standard Tactics sections. But then again, Sabrina at least might be a wildcard, due to having literal decades of comics.)
Planning for one soon! Sabrina definitely deserves a lot of attention and her haxes are no joke.

Wanda is generally mentally unstable in this key and will most likely go for whatever is the most likely to keep Sabrina restrained out of distress, though I’m not sure if she’ll go for haxes or energy blasts.

Sabrina will almost definitely go for haxes. One of her most consistent manners of dealing with threats is her BFR, which can send people countries away just by saying “get lost!” or something along those lines. Sabrina can be rather aggressive but still think of creative ways to do in her opponents if that is the case as she’s managed to use telekinesis and transmutation on incoming projectiles while not really paying attention and depressed.

Wanda is generally mentally unstable in this key and will most likely go for whatever is the most likely to keep Sabrina restrained out of distress, though I’m not sure if she’ll go for haxes or energy blasts.
By "keep Sabrina restrained out of distress", do you mean?:
A. Keep Sabrina restrained, with Sabrina also out of distress. (Ex: So that she's unknowing, oblivious &/or compliant?)
Or B. Keep Sabrina restrained, out of -as in, because of- Wanda's own distress?
Sabrina will almost definitely go for haxes. One of her most consistent manners of dealing with threats is her BFR, which can send people countries away just by saying “get lost!” or something along those lines.
Wandavision Wanda has Teleportation & Range of Standard Melee Range, at least Kilometers with Magic Blasts and Reality Warping (Created a pocket reality which encased the entire town of Westview in it. She later expanded this pocket reality much further. Her magic blasts can easily reach the borders of this pocket reality).

I suppose if she did get BFR'd far enough.... Well, would she return, or start scheming about countering or such?
Sabrina can be rather aggressive but still think of creative ways to do in her opponents if that is the case as she’s managed to use telekinesis and transmutation on incoming projectiles while not really paying attention and depressed.
Has Sabrina ever telekinesised/teleported other energy blasts?

By "keep Sabrina restrained out of distress", do you mean?:
A. Keep Sabrina restrained, with Sabrina also out of distress. (Ex: So that she's unknowing, oblivious &/or compliant?)
Or B. Keep Sabrina restrained, out of -as in, because of- Wanda's own distress?
B. Wanda wants to keep living her fantasy life and “doesn’t want to hurt anyone”, but in reality that just means offering her a fate worse than death and going for mindhax to get her into the hex. But I think Sabrina’s mental and magic resistances should keep that at bay.
Wandavision Wanda has Teleportation & Range of Standard Melee Range, at least Kilometers with Magic Blasts and Reality Warping (Created a pocket reality which encased the entire town of Westview in it. She later expanded this pocket reality much further. Her magic blasts can easily reach the borders of this pocket reality).

I suppose if she did get BFR'd far enough.... Well, would she return, or start scheming about countering or such?
She could, but Sabrina would likely do the same, seeing as how she’s a witch and she could possibly be doing the same as her in-universe witches could. So she would probably be bringing in her more haxy spells like Time Manip, Probability Manipulation, etc. while also using clairvoyance to keep tabs on Wanda and what she’s about.
Has Sabrina ever telekinesised/teleported other energy blasts?
No, she hasn’t but she can power null other magic spells with her own Zaps. So I assume if Wanda tries to hit her with some, she could use her projections to cancel them out, the likes of which can reach the moon. Although the downside is, she doesn’t have as much combat experience as Wanda and will have to rely on her haxy material to score a win.

Sabrina's 9-C now and has a ton more abilities and resistances so this can be a Top 9-C match.

Back