• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Low 1-C second strongest weapon, Venozdonoa took first spot sadly

Vondoom

Username Only
Vs

This thread:

Last edited:
The IG is a weapon, it can't be used for VS matches
Weapon Battle can be made according to DT thread, This Battle is for second strongest weapon on Low 1-C, Venozdonoa already stomped IG in a previous thread.

Anti-life equation is also a weapon and has several users but mostly Darkseid.

ALE can be activated with thought but only fairly well-versed characters like Darkseid and the like can use it that way, so the """SWBA"""(Standard Weapon Battle Assumptions) user mostly has to speak

ALE can be activated with thought but only fairly well-versed characters like Darkseid and the like can use it that way, so the """SWBA"""(Standard Weapon Battle Assumptions) user mostly has to speak
Then we should picture darkseid as the IG user.
Anti life equation has abstract existence type 1 also, can IG affect Abstract existence type 1?

Anti life equation has abstract existence type 1 also, can IG affect Abstract existence type 1?
Unless it grants the wielder AE as well, one could just kill the wielder, though. That would be enough to win (unless it resurrects them or something).

Last edited:
Unless it grants the wielder AE as well, one could just kill the wielder, though. That would be enough to win (unless it resurrects them or something).
The weilders of it already have Abstract existence type 1 already but yeah I doubt it makes the weilders Abstract existence type 1.
And has Large size type 10 so in order for characters to weild it they need to be of the same size.

I think Anti-life equation can settle for 3rd spot both Anti-life equation and IG have attacks no win but IG gives it's users immeasurable speed also omnipresence if needed be.

I think IG wins, it can be closed.
Anti-life equation would take 3rd spot.

The weilders of it already have Abstract existence type 1 already but yeah I doubt it makes the weilders Abstract existence type 1.
Yeah, remember that we judge the weapons independently of their usual wielder. It's assumed to have a proficient wielder that has no powers on their own for this (unless the power is absolutely required for wielding, I suppose).
And has Large size type 10 so in order for characters to weild it they need to be of the same size.
That makes sense. I think the IG can probably affect something of that size, though.
I think Anti-life equation can settle for 3rd spot both Anti-life equation and IG have attacks no win but IG gives it's users immeasurable speed also omnipresence if needed be.

I think IG wins, it can be closed.
Anti-life equation would take 3rd spot.
That's fair. I will leave it open, though, in case there are other opinions on this.

That makes sense. I think the IG can probably affect something of that size, though.
Weaknesses: Cannot work outside the universe it comes from (For example, the IG of 616 will not work outside of U616). The Gems can be removed, rendering the Gauntlet inert if they are somehow all displaced.

It's stated to work only in it designated universe but it has possible range to Low 1-C level via riffles.

huh, so it does. So if the ALE goes on range virtually all hax of the IG doesn't work, eh? That's a pretty good advantage.

Back