• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Both at their strongest
SBA
Speed Equal, though kinda irrelevant as both characters combat speed, are way above their normal speed

This is just for the non-smurf list, as honestly imo at this point, Gii seems a bit much for Tooru, excluding his speed.

Dr. Gii:
Tooru:
Inconclusive

So how's it looking for Gii interacting with Stands layered intang and seeing them given their layered invis?

How does he deal with calamity?

Guess it depends, having layered intangible is good, but what is it based on basically ie say even ghost can't interact with them, are they now more uninteractable than laws or concepts? Don't think it works like that.

As for invisible, don't think Gii can see them? He can see the information that makes up reality, excluding that he would know something is there if stands give off any heat or have any emotions, as he can detect those.

Gii/Porshion is invulnerable to Cracking which is law and causality manipulation, and Cracking/Cracking Beings is outside logic, and protect by law and fate to be absolute.

This actually got me to re-look at things, there are some weird invisibility stuff happening in Inganock, but don't think it's layered. Kikai Users can't see their own Kikai, because they have no form, but can see others Kikai somewhat, their sight becomes even better once they become one with/summon their Kikai, then they can clearly see not only their own Kikai but others as well.

Critter Marionette used invisible threads, Clock couldn't see it, but his Kikai could, Critter literally scatter death, which Kikai can see etc. But anyway should make a CRT to add being able to see invisible stuff to the Cracking Being Physiology page. Also found a feat which would Gii by himself resistance to Cracking/Mind Control? Yea, will get to that later.

Though again thinking about it, people don't normally perceive the equations which make up reality, but Gii can perceive that with his right eye, Clock had the same ability, but couldn't see Marionette's threads, but his Kikai could, so maybe there is an argument for layered invisibility?

Equation Users like Gii can sense presences, bloodlust, danger, emotions etc, so I think even if he couldn't see the stand, he could know it's there. This version of Gii basically has this on 24/7.

As for Intangibility, goes back to what I said at the start, Kikai/Critter are abstract due to being Cracking Beings, made up of Cracking, mathematical formula with a dozen abilities now, they are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, have an impervious information body which can't be affect by Cracking, and Cracking again has over a dozen abilities including causality manipulation, law manipulation, and invulnerability negation, so again with my vague Jojo memory, if the layered intangibility is for being more intangible than ghost, don't really see how it's more impressive, but in any case someone more knowledgeable will have to explain where the layered intangibility comes from, so we can see how these 2 powers will interact.

On Gii's side, I mentioned Kikai's abstractness, there is also the fact they can get pass the invulnerability of Critters, which are invulerable to Cracking, have layered Cracking, and layered hax, blessed by law and fate to be absolute, and can't die, and even if you could kill them, they just become even more eternal as nothingness, so to really kill them would require the ability to kill nonexistent beings, though in their nonexistent state they don't interact with things, just observe.

This actually got me to re-look at things, there are some weird invisibility stuff happening in Inganock, but don't think it's layered. Kikai Users can't see their own Kikai, because they have no form, but can see others Kikai somewhat, their sight becomes even better once they become one with/summon their Kikai, then they can clearly see not only their own Kikai but others as well.

Critter Marionette used invisible threads, Clock couldn't see it, but his Kikai could, Critter literally scatter death, which Kikai can see etc. But anyway should make a CRT to add being able to see invisible stuff to the Cracking Being Physiology page. Also found a feat which would Gii by himself resistance to Cracking/Mind Control? Yea, will get to that later.

Though again thinking about it, people don't normally perceive the equations which make up reality, but Gii can perceive that with his right eye, Clock had the same ability, but couldn't see Marionette's threads, but his Kikai could, so maybe there is an argument for layered invisibility?

Equation Users like Gii can sense presences, bloodlust, danger, emotions etc, so I think even if he couldn't see the stand, he could know it's there. This version of Gii basically has this on 24/7.

As for Intangibility, goes back to what I said at the start, Kikai/Critter are abstract due to being Cracking Beings, made up of Cracking, mathematical formula with a dozen abilities now, they are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, have an impervious information body which can't be affect by Cracking, and Cracking again has over a dozen abilities including causality manipulation, law manipulation, and invulnerability negation, so again with my vague Jojo memory, if the layered intangibility is for being more intangible than ghost, don't really see how it's more impressive, but in any case someone more knowledgeable will have to explain where the layered intangibility comes from, so we can see how these 2 powers will interact.

On Gii's side, I mentioned Kikai's abstractness, there is also the fact they can get pass the invulnerability of Critters, which are invulerable to Cracking, have layered Cracking, and layered hax, blessed by law and fate to be absolute, and can't die, and even if you could kill them, they just become even more eternal as nothingness, so to really kill them would require the ability to kill nonexistent beings, though in their nonexistent state they don't interact with things, just observe.
Can you clear this

And this seems all capable of interacting and seeing Stands. Not much activity is happening here though, if they're able to interact with the Calamity itself then I see no reason they can't share a spot or take Tooru's here.

Ignoring stand layered intangibility stuff, from what I understand, Calamity is a law of the world, Cracking Beings would technically be laws, well equations which control laws I suppose. They are also made up of type 2 information, Kikai kill Critters which are protected by Grimm Grimm's law and fate manipulation, so somehow they can bypass that, and kill things which are impervious to law manipulation.

Also Cracking/Cracking Beings are irrational things, which are outside logic, and this is ignoring layers, yea Calamities stuff probably isn't working.

Wait, I don't think this match was needed, or I'm unsure about the full capabilities. Tooru's rel+, while Gii's only mhs+, this would just fall into Tooru's win for unequalized and Gii's for equalized, unless Gii has some aoe or passive that can beat Calamity still?

Well if Tooru can't affect Gii/Porshion, being faster won't really change much, would just be an incon.

The thing with Kikai is you can basically think of them as armor, which their users wears, the reason Gii isn't affected by aoe type hax, and attacks, is cause Porshion is protecting him, as Gii is connected to Porshion, by a thread made of Porshion's body, provided you can affect possibilities, information etc etc, and you cut that thread, Porshion "dies".

It's a "weak point", issue is being able to do that to begin with. Though by this point Porshion can regen even after being erased from existence, so yea even that's not working anymore.

Last edited:
Back