• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 4th Strongest 2-A: The Embryo vs. The Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something something sleep bullshit something something fairly sure wizard101 cant beat Archie Sonic

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can Bartleby deal with AE Type 1 & PI?
Can't comment about PI because I honestly don't even know what that's referring to, but Bartleby himself is actually AE Type 1 (scaling from Raven and Spider). He's repeatedly been stated to be on equal terms with them and could potentially kill one or the other if it came down to it. I don't know why it's not on his profile though since it's on both Raven and Spider's profiles.

Overlord775 said:
Looking over the profile, I'd say yes, Bartleby has an answer for and can match pretty much every ability listed on there.

For the record though Bartleby isn't the strongest Wizard101 character. You'll have to use the Creator for that.

@Ben that's not what I'm talking about

Can you elaborate then because I don't like to misinterpret people's points.

I should note with the Regenerationn revision and what's talked about, Bartleby and co are going to have high godly Regenerationn and high godly Regenerationn bypassing

>Can he affect type 1

Yes. He literally binds 2 type 1 abstracts together with his magic, is stronger than them, and can destroy them if he wanted too. Honestly he should be one himself, since he is the embodiment of magic and its source. And doesnt MUA embody death? Bartleby created the embodiment of death in wizard101

What can MUA do against Bartlebys passives? Dispel all nullifies any abilities Bartleby himself has, including conceptual manipulation and high tier magic, debilitate nullifies probability, damage output, Regenerationn by 100%, including conceptual abilities. His abilities also work on characters with very high resistance to his abilities, and he can piece "immunity" to magic by *over* 100%

After that, Bartleby can just use the Titanic lullaby and put MUI to sleep. This works on conceptual entities, beings who do not need sleep in the first place, Acasual beings, machines, etc.

If that doesnt work, he can do similar sealing to Raven, which binds the opponent into 6 paradox chains, each of which contain an infinite amount if magic, sealing them and takes them down to tier high 4-C.

Also if we are going for the strongest characters, why dont we just put The Creator vs the strongest character in blazblue

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Also if we are going for the strongest characters, why dont we just put The Creator vs the strongest character in blazblue
Because Ragna is banned.

Ionliosite said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
Because Ragna is banned.
Why's that? Either way I don't think beating Bartleby would be enough for 4th spot since he's not the top character for Wizard101 unless Amaterasu is actually like "fifth or sixth" strongest or something like that. Maybe it'd put them both on #4? I dunno.

Read his profile and you'll find the note on why he's not gonna he used. Also I highly doubt any of the Wizard gods will beat the Embryo and its passives.

Ok, so I change it to Embryo (who's basically fodder on the 2-A BlazBlue scale) vs The Creator?

Theglassman12 said:
Read his profile and you'll find the note on why he's not gonna he used. Also I highly doubt any of the Wizard gods will beat the Embryo and its passives.
What are the Embryo's passives?

Phenomena Intervention plus every Passive from the Black Beast = roughly 60 passives you have to deal with at once. And looking at the Creator and Bartleby's profiles their resistance page is not enough to handle the passives, especially when the potency is infinitely higher than normal 2-A.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, so I change it to Embryo (who's basically fodder on the 2-A BlazBlue scale) vs The Creator?
Takamagahara is Fodder in the 2-A gods, not the Embryo

Theglassman12 said:
Phenomena Intervention plus every Passive from the Black Beast = roughly 60 passives you have to deal with at once. And looking at the Creator and Bartleby's profiles their resistance page is not enough to handle the passives, especially when the potency is infinitely higher than normal 2-A.
They aren't. Nothing indicating the verse being Infinitely above baseline 2-A. Archie Sonic can yeets them no probs.

Theglassman12 said:
There are literally hundreds of passives scaling from much lower bosses (who draw power from Bartleby) and Dispel All yeets all of them. Also I'd much rather go through the important parts about those passives rather than it just being "60+" with no context. I'm sure they're somewhere on the profiles but I've looked up the Black Beast and I've found nothing that isn't already in Wizard101.

I'm not touching the potency argument because in all honesty I think it's dumb how people think Infinity^Infinity is somehow diferent than just saying infinity. Especially when they don't hold the same standards for other things such as "infinity x 3".

Disregarding Dispel All there's another extremely useful spell in the game called Lord of the Brocken which not only drains you of all your energy but will remove all buffs/debuffs at the same time. And yes, as annoying as it sounds, it affects passive buffs too.

Theglassman12 said:
@Gudako would Avatar of Calamity be a fairer fight against Wizard characters or UKG?
AoC is fodder. So don't bother.

UKG is basically Madoka but with better regen and being Non-existent. So no.

@Beast

Continuing the debate on your wall.

@Theglassman

It isn't my job to name the passives. As Ben said, there are many passives in Wizard101, hundereds in fact, I just named the most relevant ones. Name me the passives and how they work otherwise this isn't going to go anywhere.

I'm not touching the potency argument because in all honesty I think it's dumb how people think Infinity^Infinity is somehow diferent than just saying infinity. Especially when they don't hold the same standards for other things such as "infinity x 3".
That is only three times above baseline 2-A. Even so, I seriously doubt the verse has three set of Multiverse to begin with. The blog only indicating one.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
That is only three times above baseline 2-A.
"That is only three times infinity"

"That is only infinity to the power of infinity"

It's like you ignored what I said lol

No. The infinity you're talking about is the power to destroy/creat infinite number of Universes, not Multiverse. There is huge difference between the two.

@Ben that doesn't really help the fact that none of the gods resist everything PI and Black Beast has. The moment the fight starts they get haxed to oblivion.

@Theglassman

Can you list exactly what?

Dispel All can passively just nullify everything in MUA's profile.

You're just saying they can get haxed into oblivion without providing any reasoning. How is that an argument? Wizard101 also has hundereds of passives, which seems to be more than the 60 you are stating. By that logic, Wizard101 haxs into oblivion

Read the Phenomena Intervention page and look at the Black Beast profile, everything in both of those pages explain the powers. Now imagine all of that but it happens all at once by literally existing. That's the Embryo in a nutshell.

Yeah the power null that she resists on a massive level. You're not gonna nullify Embryo's powers, let alone Master Unit with normal 2-A hax.

Because if you read the profiles you can see that Embryo resists like everything that's worth a damn on a 2-A level. Barely anything works on the gods in terms of hax unless you're much much higher than the potency BlazBlue has.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
No. The infinity you're talking about is the power to destroy/creat infinite number of Universes, not Multiverse. There is huge difference between the two.
Not by the wiki's standards.

"A Multiverse is a hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes that together can comprise anything from a comparatively simple collection of parallel 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums"

The definition literally states that a multiverse is a set of multiple universes and not anything extra. When there are literally infinite universes involved in the equation that means that there's already an infinite set of universes (you can also use this to say that there are infinite sets). The only times where that's not the case is if a verse decides to use their own (separate) definition of what a multiverse is.

Wizard101 has pretty magic all the same abilities and a lot of them on a passive scale, so I don't understand how that helps at all.

Anyway, if this really comes down to "level of 2-A", we can postpone the thread for a bit because I'll be making a blog of the level of 2-A

The thing is, you and Zenkai keep saying the verse can create/destroy Infinite Multiverse, which is while there are actually three of them at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back