• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Second-Strongest 5-B: Ephemeral Oma Zi-o VS. Drexus

Okay first problem is I don't see anything on Drexus' page that let's them survive Oma Zi-O saying "You're fictional"; Nothing more than a mere fairy tail.

Akreious said:
Okay first problem is I don't see anything on Drexus' page that let's them survive Oma Zi-O saying "You're fictional"; Nothing more than a mere fairy tail.
he resists plot/canon manipulation on a 2-A scale, is the resistance not on his page

Sorry, I thought this was Oma Zi-O, not GrandZi-O.

Also the "You're Fictional" thing is Subjective Reality, not Plot/Fate Manipulation.

Okay so first of all, a whole bunch of Drexus' haxes are negated via Zi-O having the same Invulnerability as Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid. So Conceptual Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time, Space, and Fate Manipulations are all out. Canon Writer gets countered by Zi-O's own Plot Authority which actually functions quite similarly to Drexus'.

Drexus' Precognition would actually hurt him since people who view Hyper Muteki's future will just see a blinding light while Drexus himself lacks resistance to Precognition.

From what I see right now, Drexus' only "real" path to victory is via Madness Type 1 but even then, I could argue that Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid's powers encompasses Ex-Aid's natural Biological Immunity (The Buster Virus does not allow foreign entities to take a foothold in the user's body) so even this is iffy.

On Zi-O's Side, I don't see any mention of Acausality on Drexus' page. I'm going to have to assume this is an oversight because if not, even Zi-O II can just go "You never existed in history" and paradox them so that they never existed in the first place via History Dictation.

GrandZi-O can rewrite the information that makes up Drexus' Existence as if they're a program as there's no resistance to it on his profile. Either that or another oversight?

No resistance to Quantum Manipulation either so if Zi-O opens with Heavy Acceleration, they might as well be in a Time Stop from Zi-O's perspective.

And if GrandZi-O defeats Drexus once but they come back (Since there is a chance GrandZi-O will kill/Incap Drexus physically), Zi-O will gain Drexus' powers with Game Clear so this match would turn into GrandZiO+Drexus vs Drexus.

do they have resistances on a 2-A scale tho? CUz it looks like "at least 2-B, likely 2-A" resistance and Drexus has blazblue levels of upscaling

ZephyrosOmega said:
do they have resistances on a 2-A scale tho? CUz it looks like "at least 2-B, likely 2-A" resistance and Drexus has blazblue levels of upscaling
Uhh I don't think 2-A Resistance is a thing. 4-D Resistance is 4-D Resistance.

But yeah, forget 2-A. The Age Dopant, who's a threat to the 5-D Pallad, is unable to do anything to Ex-Aid and Ex-Aid himself has this as a description

"When he was found, he was immune to practically everything that previously had indeed affected Ex-Aid. A scan ran by Philip in conjunction with Den'Os technology had found that Ex-Aid literally lacked Boundaries, laws, a traditional Existence, or even Dimensions; technically being a Dimensionless Rider (Although still naturally existing in the 3rd Dimension)"

So while he may exist as a 3-D Entity, his "True body" doesn't have anything.

And even even then, a crap ton of Ex-Aid's resistances comes from him simply not being connected or having the thing the hax manipulates. For Instance, Fate Manipulation is resisted because Ex-Aid straight up does not have a connection to it. Same for Conceptual; pretty much all of his concepts was erased and he no longer has any anymore with only the Hyper Muteki Invulnerability keeping him together.

Also does Drexus have any form of Acausality because right now, even 3 forms down, Zi-O can just go "You never existed in history" and poof goes Drexus due to no resistance to paradoxes.

Akreious said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Uhh I don't think 2-A Resistance is a thing. 4-D Resistance is 4-D Resistance.
But yeah, forget 2-A. The Age Dopant, who's a threat to the 5-D Pallad, is unable to do anything to Ex-Aid and Ex-Aid himself has this as a description

"When he was found, he was immune to practically everything that previously had indeed affected Ex-Aid. A scan ran by Philip in conjunction with Den'Os technology had found that Ex-Aid literally lacked Boundaries, laws, a traditional Existence, or even Dimensions; technically being a Dimensionless Rider (Although still naturally existing in the 3rd Dimension)"

So while he may exist as a 3-D Entity, his "True body" doesn't have anything.

And even even then, a crap ton of Ex-Aid's resistances comes from him simply not being connected or having the thing the hax manipulates. For Instance, Fate Manipulation is resisted because Ex-Aid straight up does not have a connection to it. Same for Conceptual; pretty much all of his concepts was erased and he no longer has any anymore with only the Hyper Muteki Invulnerability keeping him together.

Also does Drexus have any form of Acausality because right now, even 3 forms down, Zi-O can just go "You never existed in history" and poof goes Drexus due to no resistance to paradoxes.
yea

Zephyr tried to go back in time and kill him, then came back and it didn't work. Drexus even remembered their fight.

Hmm.

How exactly does that work? Drexus remembers the changed past and yet it still doesn't change him? So he's Semi-Affected?

Really couldn't tell ya. I wasn' the primary writer for CoC and its lore is a hella convoluted mess. Being the host of an immeasurable 2-A might do it. But like I said, i didn't come up with a lot of it.

I think that's just 4-D Resistance you mean...? Because 2-A Mind Hax isn't really different from 2-C Mindhax if all you want to do is mindhax one specific target.

I mean sure, my Tsunami can destroy an entire city but to the one person on the ground, there's no difference if the Tsunami was 1000 meters tall or 1 billion meters tall.

I guess it's just 4-D. Might get revisions later, but that'll take a looooong time to fix.

Anyway, Drexus also has a weapon that's straight-up 2-A in AP, and i don't seeee anything on Zio's profile that stops it from oneshotting if it hits.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I guess it's just 4-D. Might get revisions later, but that'll take a looooong time to fix.
Anyway, Drexus also has a weapon that's straight-up 2-A in AP, and i don't seeee anything on Zio's profile that stops it from oneshotting if it hits.
Pretty sure that's restricted since this is purely a 5-B matchup. If you use something that's 2-A in AP, that sort of defeats the purpose of it.

Zi-O's precognition still works on Drexus so he'd see it coming.

okay

I guess this can be closed then. I might remake the match at some point once I update Drexus' page

For now Drexus can probably take 3rd spot until updates are made to Drexus' page given I don't think there's any other 5-B Competitors yet.

Yep. Specifically that Acausality Type 1 since Acausality as awhole is a massive gamechanger ability.

Back