• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest: 5-B

Strogest 5-B....No Louie Mao?

Anyway, since Ion has no 1-A Gungir, I'd say Ashtar probably wins. The only issue being Ion's non-corporeal nature.

Ion doesn't seem to have a way of putting down Ashar, but if it can be argued that Ashtar can affect him, he has several ways of putting Ion down.

Ashtar has 1-A resistance anyway ovo

In all seriousness I can see this being inconclusive. Void Manip could work on Ion as existence erasure, but I'm not sure if it really functions in Astiria the same as it does in TGCW. Resistance means Ashtar probably can't screw him over with timespace shit, and they've both got mid-godly. So for now I'm voting Inconclusive, but may change to one or the other later on.

Question, Ashtar's page mentions a "Divine Hierarchy". I feel this would affect the outcome, seeing as even in his base form, Ion is treated as a "God".

Another quick clarification, but Gungnir isn't 1-A in the sense that it's a stomp just by existing, but just in the sense that it doesn't have an upper limit on what it can kill. It can still be used as a 5-B weapon (But only in it's Yetzirah form).

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Another quick clarification, but Gungnir isn't 1-A in the sense that it's a stomp just by existing, but just in the sense that it doesn't have an upper limit on what it can kill. It can still be used as a 5-B weapon (But only in it's Yetzirah form).
~~basically how my 1-A hax works lmao~~

ZephyrosOmega said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
~~basically how my 1-A hax works lmao~~
HMMMMMM

(If that's the case, it might help the profile for it to list Gungnir's AP as "Up to 1-A", "Varies from X to 1-A", or something of the sort. Any other powers it may have are fine, you just can't use Gungnir in any capacity in which it would allow for AP outside of Tier 5-B mostly.)

Back