• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the top 7th strongest non-smurf 7-C

SBA assumed.

Hmm. Looking at her page she seems less impressive than Uno and Ali who Cid is above in the list.

What does she have that is better than Uno and Ali?

Hmm. Looking at her page she seems less impressive than Uno and Ali who Cid is above in the list.

What does she have that is better than Uno and Ali?
6-C microbug barriers that would neg Cid's I AM ATOMIC which is only high 7-A. The latest CRT added Accelerated Development and Instinctive Action to I.R.I.S. override mode users. And her microbugs could swarm Cid and deconstruct his body.

Cid can dodge those Microbugs. He also has his own AD and IA.

What’s stopping his fear manipulation?

Also just by looking at Cinco he can find out find out that she will be left vulnerable when she attacks with the Microbugs.

Cid can dodge those Microbugs. He also has his own AD and IA.
Which can be predicted and Cinco's AD and IA is more or less on the same ballpark as Cid's. Besides that, if they caught Cid, Cid is practically dead.
What’s stopping his fear manipulation?
Instinctive Action. She doesn't need to think to initiate her attacks even if the fear hax just prevents her from thinking.
Also just by looking at Cinco he can find out find out that she will be left vulnerable when she attacks with the Microbugs.
Nah Cinco is practically surrounded on all sides when using Microbugs. Her profile image practically tells you how much Microbugs are at her disposal.

So Cid dodges the bugs, Cinco can’t move via getting fear haxxed, but Cid has no way of getting to Cinco since bugs counter hard, the bugs can move Cinco as well. This seems like incon.

Only way I see Cid winning is through stamina, he’s got that detailed on his page while Cinco has nothing impressive. The AD for Cinco is also reliant on I R I S which relies on Cinco’s energy, what powers the Micro bugs? Not to mention but Cid’s vastly smarter in terms of battle.

Back