• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of 7-C's: Kat vs V1 (ULTRAKILL)

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Gravity Rush vs ULTRAKILL
Speed are equalized and Kat's Panther Mode is Restricted
Base Kat is being are used against V1
V1: 13.85 Kilotons
• Kat: 6.6035 Kilotons
144cc298cb303ac9a0ef137e6ab2019e8600a763.gifv

Kat:
V1: @Armorchompy @Dalesean027 @DMUA @SeijiSetto @Polandballczechball @IamMadeOutOfStone @AThe1412

Please recommend me more 7-C's for Kat to fight (May do Ultimate Destruction Hulk and TASM game Spidey next)

Last edited:
V1 has a 2.09x AP gap over Kat however she holds the LS advantage being Class G while he is only Superhuman LS

Both have hundreds of meters of range to start

V1 has a 2.09x AP gap over Kat however she holds the LS advantage being Class G while he is only Superhuman LS
So funnily enough, I have another MU in-mind but I do need to deal with this one problem

Doesn't Kat have telekinesis? And she's used it on people to ragdoll them or hold them in place?

So funnily enough, I have another MU in-mind but I do need to deal with this one problem

Doesn't Kat have telekinesis? And she's used it on people to ragdoll them or hold them in place?
It is indeed in her P&A showing her able to do that but the stasis field itself can only pick things up from tens of meters distance otherwise her actual range when throwing stuff with the stasis fields is hundreds of meters

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have the strongest grasp on Kat's powers, can she just block incoming attacks?

Is it a passive field or something she has to target the projectiles with? The Nailgun and Rocket Launcher would be stoppable no matter what, but the Pistol is fast enough to blitz her (and fires minuscule projectiles to begin with). Shotgun and Railcannon fire energy so they should be able to hit her anyways.

Is it a passive field or something she has to target the projectiles with? The Nailgun and Rocket Launcher would be stoppable no matter what, but the Pistol is fast enough to blitz her (and fires minuscule projectiles to begin with). Shotgun and Railcannon fire energy so they should be able to hit her anyways.
Nah its not passive unless I used optional equipment but otherwise she is still able to reflect normal sized bullets and regular energy based attacks as well

The pistol's bullets aren't regular, they're minuscule flakes of metal being shot at incredible speeds. So does the Railcannon, I forgot it wasn't just an energy weapon. They're railguns, basically

The pistol's bullets aren't regular, they're minuscule flakes of metal being shot at incredible speeds. So does the Railcannon, I forgot it wasn't just an energy weapon. They're railguns, basically
Oh yeah those are good to go then I think
unless this is crazier than I think

edit: yeah talked to armor the pistol bullets and railguns are indeed solid for use here

Last edited:
Well with that bit out of the way I think we can get into the fight itself so since they do start hundreds of meters away Kat would start with long ranged attacks grabbing things in her stasis field and start rapidly launching then with either her normal throws, piercing throw, or vortex field.

Her normal throws have a more loose homing property but is easily avoidable at range, her piercing throw is a bit stronger and has strong homing properties and last for multiple impacts, her vortex field surrounds the opponent in a debris vortex to keep them from moving if it lands

This will continue until they get in a more mid ranged distance where she'll be able to close the distance instantly using her Lunar Style Gravity Kick since that would allow her to attack while coming in a lot quicker and has more range than either her normal or jupiter style gravity kicks

Also just wondering

Is V1's loadout(In terms of the Revolver, Shotgun, & Nailgun) gonna be all normal variants or are some of them gonna be their alt variants?
Idk much about V1 at all but does he not normally have all of his stuff as standard equipment in matches?

Idk much about V1 at all but does he not normally have all of his stuff as standard equipment in matches?
Not exactly that, he does indeed have every weapon & weapon variation you see on his page as standard equipment, its just that the alternate variants of the Revolver, Shotgun, & Nailgun are mutually exclusive from their normal variants(as a note listed on the page).

The alternate weapons of the aforementioned 3 are the Slab Revolver, Jackhammer, & the Sawblade Launcher respectively if you're wondering.

Not exactly that, he does indeed have every weapon & weapon variation you see on his page as standard equipment, its just that the alternate variants of the Revolver, Shotgun, & Nailgun are mutually exclusive from their normal variants(as a note listed on the page).

The alternate weapons of the aforementioned 3 are the Slab Revolver, Jackhammer, & the Sawblade Launcher respectively if you're wondering.
Will respond here when im on break and look over those

I suppose I'll keep the normal ones as to not make it too complicated lol I'm not seeing those specifc variants or could be misunderstanding the profile

None of the enemies seen in the demonstration have not been evaluated for VS as of now and are not to be taken into consideration. The videos were supposed to be a sort of presentation of how the weapons just, work.

The guns don't one-shot people on V1's level but they are guns, so piercing damage and all that. Fodder enemies are like, mid 9-B iirc

The guns don't one-shot people on V1's level but they are guns, so piercing damage and all that. Fodder enemies are like, mid 9-B iirc
Yeah gotcha and with all of that in mind how would V1 start here
Well with that bit out of the way I think we can get into the fight itself so since they do start hundreds of meters away Kat would start with long ranged attacks grabbing things in her stasis field and start rapidly launching then with either her normal throws, piercing throw, or vortex field.

Her normal throws have a more loose homing property but is easily avoidable at range, her piercing throw is a bit stronger and has strong homing properties and last for multiple impacts, her vortex field surrounds the opponent in a debris vortex to keep them from moving if it lands

This will continue until they get in a more mid ranged distance where she'll be able to close the distance instantly using her Lunar Style Gravity Kick since that would allow her to attack while coming in a lot quicker and has more range than either her normal or jupiter style gravity kicks

damn that low?
Unless there's some feat I'm forgetting about, yeah, they jump through doors in the ship level and that's it.
Yeah gotcha and with all of that in mind how would V1 start here
Usually it tries to hover in mid-range and make itself really hard to hit while constantly shooting at her. Worth noting is her H2H fighting style isn't too dissimilar from Minos Prime, who V1 beat. I recognize this footage is probably incomprehensible to someone who doesn't know Ultrakill but I feel that in itself gives an idea of what he does

Unless there's some feat I'm forgetting about, yeah, they jump through doors in the ship level and that's it.

Usually it tries to hover in mid-range and make itself really hard to hit while constantly shooting at her. Worth noting is her H2H fighting style isn't too dissimilar from Minos Prime, who V1 beat. I recognize this footage is probably incomprehensible to someone who doesn't know Ultrakill but I feel that in itself gives an idea of what he does
Nah the footage is fine I get it however though Kat would indeed attempt melee her gravity kicks do usually also have a slight homing property, she could go for jupiter style for more power and AoE via larger shockwaves than what her normal melee attacks generate but that would make her movement slower and with V1 being as agile as it is I doubt she'd go for that considering that's more of what her Lunar Style is specifcally for, taking out extremely agile flying enemies with high speed as it makes her body lighter Kat would also still likely opt to use her stasis fields as well at this range as when oresented with opponents specifcally armed with guns in the games the stasis field would disarm them first and then lift them as well but whether this happens at once is depending on the amount of armed enemies ofc this case its a 1v1 so both could happen at once like this

Its also very in character of her to use her LS in some capacity to crush opponents like with one of her most used techniques the spiraling claw or even just in general like this

Especially given they're at any close to mid range distance she would indeed attempt something.

At worst though Kat would also have her Gale Zone special and Ultra Black hole special as well so if no projectiles have been working and he's shown himself to be too agile even then and if he's still not been caught in someway by her gravity fields then she could just go for wide AoE with the black hole which would be EE.

(Gale zone just overwhelms with projectiles and creates a whirlwind around Kat preventing attacks from coming though but as said if V1 has shown himself way too agile for her other methods of projectiles and homing attacks I doubt she'll just throw more)

Last edited:
Nah the footage is fine I get it however though Kat would indeed attempt melee her gravity kicks do usually also have a slight homing property, she could go for jupiter style for more power and AoE via larger shockwaves than what her normal melee attacks generate but that would make her movement slower and with V1 being as agile as it is I doubt she'd go for that considering that's more of what her Lunar Style is specifcally for, taking out extremely agile flying enemies with high speed as it makes her body lighter Kat would also still likely opt to use her stasis fields as well at this range as when oresented with opponents specifcally armed with guns in the games the stasis field would disarm them first and then lift them as well but whether this happens at once is depending on the amount of armed enemies ofc this case its a 1v1 so both could happen at once like this
Issue is V1 can parry melee attacks too, which would deal damage to Kat and heal it (through blood), so relying on relatively telegraphed full body attacks is kind of bad against it.

Stasis fields are fine but the Shotgun fires pure heat so if needed V1 can switch to that- it can do a surprising amount of tricks with it, including punching its shots to make them go faster, or pump it to increase their amount and spread (Handy against Kat if she's gonna be trying to be in close quarters).
Its also very in character of her to use her LS in some capacity to crush opponents like with one of her most used techniques the spiraling claw or even just in general like this
If V1 gets grabbed it's kinda over for it but I think it can avoid that well enough.
At worst though Kat would also have her Gale Zone special and Ultra Black hole special as well so if no projectiles have been working and he's shown himself to be too agile even then and if he's still not been caught in someway by her gravity fields then she could just go for wide AoE with the black hole which would be EE.
That is definitely a wincon, it moves quickly enough that if it's really close to her it might not be able to escape in time. Niche but worth pointing out, we know a robot very similar to V1 (V2) can operate after loss of limb, so if it only loses an arm to it the fight isn't over yet.

Back