• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So.... What exactly stops Kojiro from just glancing at Zain and knowing pretty much any of his possible attack patterns and skill stomping six ways from sunday?

By doing the exact same thing.
What feats does he have of doing this? The baseline for Kojiro's analytical prediction is being able to know 18 possible attack patterns, and this can quickly go up to the thousands to countless perfect simulations of his opponent, not to mention he also has a scaling chain of skill stomps. And it works on people who can both blitz and one-shot him.

What feats does he have of doing this? The baseline for Kojiro's analytical prediction is being able to know 18 possible attack patterns, and this can quickly go up to the thousands to countless perfect simulations of his opponent, not to mention he also has a scaling chain of skill stomps. And it works on people who can both blitz and one-shot him.
He basically outperformed an individual who was using a device that could process large amount of information of the surroundings, the attack patterns of opponents, incoming attacks and perform immediate counterattacks at a rate that matches even the most advanced supercomputers.

He basically outperformed an individual who was using a device that could process large amount of information of the surroundings, the attack patterns of opponents, incoming attacks and perform immediate counterattacks at a rate that matches even the most advanced supercomputers.
Kojiro can do all of this but better because his works on those who can both blitz, one-shot him, and allows him to match and then one-shot said opponents lol.

He also has 400 years of experience doing absolutely nothing but training with his own analytical predictions, fighting against opponents that had previously stomped him in life pretty much constantly, and with the way his predictions work, that's a lot of experience.

Kojiro can do all of this but better because his works on those who can both blitz, one-shot him, and allows him to match and then one-shot said opponents lol.

He also has 400 years of experience doing absolutely nothing but training with his own analytical predictions, fighting against opponents that had previously stomped him in life pretty much constantly, and with the way his predictions work, that's a lot of experience.
Zain fought Djin who is significantly faster than him and could one shot him but still came out on top using melee attacks most of the time, despite the latter wielding a katana.

I agree that's a lot of experience, I have nothing that suggest Zain is that experienced but I can say for sure that Zain doesn't need to stand for more than a few minutes just to decide the best way to attack.

Zain fought Djin who is significantly faster than him and could one shot him but still came out on top using melee attacks most of the time, despite the latter wielding a katana.

I agree that's a lot of experience, I have nothing that suggest Zain is that experienced but I can say for sure that Zain doesn't need to stand for more than a few minutes just to decide the best way to attack.
Did Djin do this extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely casually? Because Poseidon was so, so much stronger and faster than Kojiro at the start of their fight that he could've killed Kojiro 18 times, something Kojiro predicted, as easily as he could swat a literal fly.

Did Djin do this extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely casually? Because Poseidon was so, so much stronger and faster than Kojiro at the start of their fight that he could've killed Kojiro 18 times, something Kojiro predicted, as easily as he could swat a literal fly.
Any strike from his katana would one shot Zain, I may have nothing on speed tho, other than the fact that the only extremely major difference in speed is reaction speed, having someone match a supercomputer in terms of analytical prediction and information analysis would make anyone virtually untouchable. Yet Zain eventually got the upper hand as the fight went on and defeated Uno in single combat.

So Sasaki Kojirou could outperform someone massively stronger and faster than him while Zain could outperform someone who is stronger and faster as well as having massively better reaction speed than him.

Any strike from his katana would one shot Zain, I may have nothing on speed tho, other than the fact that the only extremely major difference in speed is reaction speed, having someone match a supercomputer in terms of analytical prediction and information analysis would make anyone virtually untouchable. Yet Zain eventually got the upper hand as the fight went on and defeated Uno in single combat.

So Sasaki Kojirou could outperform someone massively stronger and faster than him while Zain could outperform someone who is stronger and faster as well as having massively better reaction speed than him.
Uh, obviously Poseidon's speed is gonna translate to having way better reaction speed too

Poseidon would also have much better reaction speed than Kojiro. How could he have annihilated Kojiro this 18(theoretical) times if he didn't react faster than the man?

Poseidon would also have much better reaction speed than Kojiro. How could he have annihilated Kojiro this 18(theoretical) times if he didn't react faster than the man?
Because his strikes are very precise and his speed is unmatched.

Give it a bit and Kojiro will get to the point that he is good enough to stomp someone who can out predict his predictions while also blitzing his ass several times over.

Give it a bit and Kojiro will get to the point that he is good enough to stomp someone who can out predict his predictions while also blitzing his ass several times over.
Pretty much. His fight with Poseidon only lasted like 13 minutes lol.

That's not a resistance. He just out-predicted the guy using better analytical prediction, not a resistance at all.

That's not a resistance. He just out-predicted the guy using better analytical prediction, not a resistance at all.
Not really "outpredicted" the guy rather he countered every single counter by analyzing the patterns of I.R.I.S.' countermeasures. Basically instead of predicting a series of attacks he predicted the entire series of countermeasures that his opponent might deploy or use.

So yeah, that's not a resistance still, just a feat for his analytical prediction lol.

I did say that I'd make a CRT to get rid of Zain's Analytical Prediction resistance but I realized a few things.

1. I don't care enough about Ejen Ali to do so.

2. Kojiro bypasses the resistance anyway as it seems weak as **** anyway. And even if he can't he will eventually.

So yeah lol.

I did say that I'd make a CRT to get rid of Zain's Analytical Prediction resistance but I realized a few things.

1. I don't care enough about Ejen Ali to do so.

2. Kojiro bypasses the resistance anyway as it seems weak as **** anyway. And even if he can't he will eventually.

So yeah lol.
resistances against supercomputer based analytical prediction is not weak and is one of the highest types of analytical prediction you can get. Besides that I don't Sasaki Kojirou knows what an opponent who wields a gun at the start of the fight would do or if he knows that agent zain's arms have forcefields on them or that he knows that Zain has made predictions about what sasaki Kojirou would do when Kojirou makes the first move. Kojirou would be the first one to charge at Zain in this fight as Zain would use his dual pistols against Kojirou first.

Supercomputers vary greatly and are not as quantifiable as you think, which is what I should have said in the beginning, so if Kojiro doesn't already have better predictions(which he does by the way), he's going to get them eventually. He's dealt with people that can both utterly predict and blitz him before.

And assuming he bypasses the resistance(which he does), he's going to instantly know anything Zain is going to be able to do with that gun, so he wouldn't be at all surprised even if he has personally never seen a gun before. The forcefields are a little iffy though, no idea how Kojiro will really predict them but once he seems them in action he should be able to form countermeasures.

Also, here is Kojiro's compilation of skill feats.

When Sasaki was alive, he had never won a single match in his entire life. At his dojo, he was one of the weakest students and was outclassed to the point that even if he fought one of his fellow students 100 times over he would not prevail.

Sasaki trained for half a month, and utterly surpassed the man who outclassed him to the point Sasaki gave the man visions of Sasaki cutting him in half. Sasaki achieved this both through muscle training, but also through using his incredible analytical abilities to fight the man 146 times over that half year.

After this, Kojiro would leave his dojo for many years to come and would train against all of the people in his dojo in in his mind for 4 years and 9 months, eventually even eclipsing his old master in strength, who before Kojiro left the dojo, previously appeared so strong to Kojiro that he was akin to a tiger.

After this, Kojiro went on a long journey of fighting and losing against opponents. He would face people that utterly eclipsed him in power and skill, and would proceed to train against all of these opponents in his mind until he had become strong enough to win against them. In Record of Ragnarok lore, Kojiro continued to lose until he had reached the absolute pinnacle of human swordsmanship until he died in his fight against Musashi

It is stated that after he died, Kojiro continued to train his skills in heaven for over 400 years. Along with this, the contestants of Ragnarok on the human side are all summoned in their peak/their youth where they were at their most strongest, but, due to his everlasting training even after death, Kojiro's old, decrepit body was considered to be his "golden age".

Now we will get to the actual fight between him and Poseidon.

As soon as his fight with Poseidon began, the man was able to immediately predict 18 exact ways Poseidon could end his life even though neither of them had even made a single move in the battle, a feat for his analytical abilities.

In the exact same fight, Kojiro's secret technique, the Tsubame Gaeshi, allowed him to counter Poseidon, someone he had already imagined stomping him over 18 times before the God of the Sea had even made a single move, and he was even able to make Poseidon look him in the eye, a God notorious for his ruthlessness, but also his under-evaluation of the human race.

Once the fight finally took off, Kojiro was capable of dodging attacks that were much faster than him, due to the fact he had already experienced said attacks in his mind, as as soon as the fight had started, Sasaki formed a perfect image of Poseidon in his head, and faced off against the image countless times, allowing him to know all of Poseidon's possible attack patterns, and thus allowing him to avoid them even though they were much faster than he was. This technique is referred to as the "thousand-image defense".

But, regardless of this, this was only an inkling of Poseidon's true power, and the god eventually began to speed blitz Kojiro after getting partially serious, even though he was already much faster than Kojiro. But even with this, Kojiro's sword, which was stated to have stepped into the surpassed humanity and stepped into the realm of the gods, held up against Poseidon's onslaught via Kojiro predicting Poseidon's moves constantly throughout the exchange, allowing him to evolve in response to Poseidon's attack.

But even with this, Poseidon was still able to out-skill Kojiro and saw through the man's constant predictions, and even with this, Kojiro continued to persevere through the onslaught, continuously evolving to suit the situation and the attacks coming towards him in order to avoid death.

Obviously, Poseidon stomped him and broke his Volund. It comes back through a Re-Volund so don't worry.

So, as usual, Poseidon attacked and Kojiro countered it. But, what is unique about this, is that he was able to perfectly copy the movements of his old opponents, every last one, after countless upon countless repetitions of his fights with them in his mind during his 400-year training after his death.

And eventually...

He even began to wound Poseidon, multiple times even despite the God of the Sea previously absolutely decimating him! Sasaki's technique was so strong even, that by the time the exchange ended, Poseidon was utterly littered with wounds.

BUT OBVIOUSLY, Poseidon started stomping him again, moving so fast that even with his thousand-image defense, Kojiro literally could not react in time to counter. Poseidon proceeded to make it EVEN WORSE by covering the man in a dome of attacks that were also exceptionally faster than his reaction speed, coming from all directions.

Kojiro was able to just barely react, but, obviously, because Poseidon's dick is bigger than the Pacific Ocean, he was still rocking Kojiro's shit to the point Kojiro felt as though Poseidon's strength was akin to an endless abyss. That is how utterly outclassed Kojiro was in this fight.

But...

Sasaki was only getting started. As shown in the scan, he continued to counter Poseidon's attacks despite their speed and power, and it was even stated that all of these stomp-worthy attacks only served to make the man even stronger. That is how busted Sasaki Kojiro's analytics are.

He'd finally reached the Sea God in strength.

And with that, Sasaki's awareness rapidly evolved.. He began to scan even deeper, to the vibrations in the air, to the trembles of the Earth, to the point that he was stated to have begun to scan all of creation at once, and finally stole the techniques of Poseidon.

After so long of getting stomped, Kojiro began to seamlessly pass through Poseidon's attacks with newfound skill, putting on display the insane evolution of this ******. Kojiro's skill had evolved so god damn much, that he invented an entire new technique that ******* cut Poseidon's arm off, and he even did it AGAIN.

And finally, he killed Poseidon with his final Swallow-Tiger combo.

A few things I left out is that Kojiro also has a several character scaling chain of skill stomps which he, by the time of his fight with Poseidon, scales above. Like, by >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> much.

Supercomputer varies greatly yes, but this verse's technology is far beyond our current IRL world's tech in terms of weaponry and computer tech, where the current computer with the highest processing power is 1.1 exaflops which is 1000000 teraflops. Nothing scoff at in the slightest.

Need I remind you that for 400 years all of his skills are only towards the sword. He may have defeated a god who wields a trident such as Poseidon and capable of seeing through 18 possible outcomes to millions over a span of time. But do you realize that never once in his life, has he fought an unarmed opponent with no melee weapons and wields guns. This is a different category of opponent that he is fight right now. You can have the perfect sword style that could best other melee weapon wielding gods by a longshot. But what can all his perfected parries and blocks gonna do against a fist or elbow that can come from any direction unlike a spear, sword, mace, halberd and etc which requires the user to slash, thrust, block and parry at very specific angles and trajectories. You can argue that Sasaki Kojirou can just slash the man's arm off but those arms steady have forcefields on them due to his bracers. So tell me, what does Sasaki do when Zain just parries one overhead slash and aims his gun right at Kojirou's kneecaps. What does he do to solve this dilemma or if he thrusts Zain could simply side step and grab his katana before delivering a flying kneecap right at the side of his face, if he slashes from either the left or right Zain will just dodge to the side and shoot his katana out of his hand, if he decides to take a shot by slashing underneath or at his kneecaps or waist Zain will just dodge and fire.

Sasaki Kojirou is immensely superior in skill and experience to Zain in this fight but that is only applied to melee weapon combat, what can his skill and experience apply to fighting someone unarmed aside for slashing or thrusting at the body's vitals? What can he do against an incoming fist after his attacks has been parried? What would he do when a gun was pointed at his knees after his attacks has been parried? What can he do when he has been grappled? He doesn't seem to have a solution does he in a predicament that is unseen or unheard of in his life before death.

Just to add on, the guns that Zain wields are automatic and fire at a rate similar to submachine guns and his forcefield covers his entire arms.

I'd argue Sasaki would've won if his opponent is Uno, but this is a very different opponent.

I'm going to spell this out very, very clearly for you.

Kojiro's analytical predictions work through forming an exact copy of the opponent in his head at a single glance of them and Kojiro endlessly fighting said opponent in his head. Through this, he is able to know any and all possible attack patterns his opponent can possibly have. Doesn't matter if they have a gun, doesn't matter if they have a trident, or a spear, or use their ******* fists, that's just how the ability works. It doesn't matter that Kojiro hasn't seen a gun user before, he is going to know anything and everything Zain can do with that gun mere moments into the fight. His predictions don't just work on the millions, it works up to countless levels, and it only grows from there as the fight goes on. By the time Zain even got a chance to punch him, Kojiro would've figured out trillions upon trillions of ways that Zain could've ever punched him, and that number increases as time goes on.

It doesn't matter if Zain's fighting style is unfamiliar, Kojiro figures it out instantly. It doesn't matter if his attacks can come from any direction, Kojiro has blocked and parried attacks from EVERY direction at speeds that can BLITZ him many, many, many times over. Zain's guns will literally have to be coming at Kojiro at speeds many, many times faster than him to make them unable to be just cut in flipping half.

And, again, the number of Kojiro's simulations grows over time. So even if Kojiro cannot initially outmove Zain, which he can, he is going to eventually. There is nothing in hell that Zain can do about it. Eventually, Kojiro is going to be able to cut through the barriers on his arms in literal minutes, or hell, even a minute or a few seconds tops. That's how fast this works. It took Kojiro 13 minutes and 7 seconds to surpass Poseidon. Poseidon was a man who blitzed and could have one-shot Kojiro several, several, SEVERAL times over. I even have multiple scans to prove this that you have seemingly ignored. How long do you think it would take for him to surpass a guy who can't do this to him? A minute? A couple of seconds? How long so you think Zain can last before inevitably surpassed. Not very long at all.

Zain is literally hard-countered in every conceivable way moments into the fight.

Also, despite how absolutely garbage Kojiro's profile is, it literally says that his predictions work on fighting styles he is unfamiliar with. I don't know if you read that, I hope you didn't, I don't want you to see that abomination of god called a profile, but, it's there. So the gun and H2H fighting style Zain has is quite literally useless.

Also, despite how absolutely garbage Kojiro's profile is, it literally says that his predictions work on fighting styles he is unfamiliar with. I don't know if you read that, I hope you didn't, I don't want you to see that abomination of god called a profile, but, it's there. So the gun and H2H fighting style Zain has is quite literally useless.
How bad could it be-
Nevermind

Back