• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Haxxed Digital Waifus BB vs Leviathan

I was waiting for somebody to be in aww at their hax. But is it really stalemate or is there just way too much hax to decide who would win?

She's also ridiculously slower.

Sub Rel+ vs MFTL+

Regardless. Authority is useless due to Leviathen originating from the Digital World, but Time Paradoxing is enough to kill.

Nice matchup tho.

Alright, well ultimately the Leviathen is far more haxed then BB, has literally dozens of ways to nullify her abilities, BFR her, tons of other things, while resisting her Authority via what I stated above and temporal Omnipresence is disabled.

Leviathen wins.

I'd like to see Dragons thoughts on this.

BB's Authority working can be argued really.

Technically she was created by humans, but apart of another being named Minerva. However, they technically exist in the Internet (Deep Web, in which is a different universe in the Digimon Franchise. So technically she's a man made A.I, but considering how she was created, she exists in another world.

There is also the fact that she separeated herself from Minerva, so I don't know if we count that as a birth or not. It's hard to pinpoint. It depends on how you take it.

I believe Repp himself said this on Alphamon vs BB.

The Moon Cell comes from our Moon and observes the Earth, Digimon come from the Digital World, thus nullifying authority

Leviathan is not a Digimon. She's completely detached and unrelated from Digimon. She's an A.I and she's connected to Appmon. But, like I said, it depends on how you all interpret Leviathan's creation.

She still part of the Digimon Multiverse, but not the Digital World itself. She exists in a realme between the Human Multiverse and the Digital World. The Deep Web.

Hmm, I'm not that familiar with BB, so I'll wait until Reppu or Prom come. Or Gar can give me the general gist.

Eh, I already kinda said what I needed to say honestly..

CCC would absolutely kill Leviathen since it's basically existence Erasure, bypassing Low Godly, but other then that, Leviathen has all of her powers and more.

I love how Leviathan was able to get a theoretical tier for something that was stopped short, but I couldn't do the same for Lavos absorbing Serge with the Chrono Cross ovo

@Cal

You already know the reason Cal. It's Digimon don't question it.

@Gargoyle

Nope this is the only one.

Gargoyle One said:
She's also ridiculously slower.

Sub Rel+ vs MFTL+

Regardless. Authority is useless due to Leviathen originating from the Digital World, but Time Paradoxing is enough to kill.

Nice matchup tho.
When you said this I was under the impression paradoxing would work. Whoops.

Noted. So it's CCC vs someone who somehow has more Hax than BB. This matchup actually does sound fun. I'll stick with inconclusive for now.

I'm glad people are actually enjoying this. Thought it might've been a stomp for one of them when I first made this thread.

BB can paradox via reconstruction of the timeline. BB also has reality warping and C.C.C. as well as ability to see the entire timeline at once along with infinite possibilities.

Back