• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the behemoths with impressive jawlines. Gigantomachia vs Gouketsu (0-7-0) GRACE

Gouketsu wants to recruit Machia to join the MA.
Machia starts in his 7-A key.
Standard battle assumptions.

Gouketsu is Baseline High 7-A
Meanwhile Machia massively upscales from 640 Megatons and can get stronger mid battle.

Gigantomachia

Gouketsu

Gouketsu's inferior jawline shatters: 0

The Monster Association gets a new cadre: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Gouketsu takes this with relative ease in my opinion. Not only is he far more skillful as a martial artist but he has a very big AP advantage as well. Honestly, what is Gigantomachia's win con anyway?

Gain enough morale boosts to win or maybe crush him with superior lifting strength?
Granted I don't think he does the latter in character and Gouketsu is a seasoned martial artist so he should be able to avoid grapples

Gain enough morale boosts to win or maybe crush him with superior lifting strength?
Granted I don't think he does the latter in character and Gouketsu is a seasoned martial artist so he should be able to avoid that.
How does he gain said morale boosts? Does he get motivated the more he fights? Not like it matters in the end tho since with that skill and AP gap i don't think Gigantomachia is even landing a hit.

he gains morale from hearing his master's voice and when he's trying to save his master so maybe those boosts might not even apply here lol

he gains morale from hearing his master's voice and when he's trying to save his master so maybe those boosts might not even apply here lol
Yeah i feel like this is a stomp. Gigantomachia's only win con is to go for the grab but he gets immediately countered by Gouketsu with that skill gap, effectively having no win cons.

So, this is basically Gigantomachi vs a skilled version of All Might.
Gouketsu is far more skilled, has better AP and speed even if you consider it equalised he is till far more agile for his size as mentioned by Suiryu.

Gigantomachia is not getting any morale boosts either as :
Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc.

So, yeah, Gouketsu has far better advantage in every other aspect except LS which he can negate by being more skilled.

Gouketsu destroys Machia.

In that case, it can't be added to the profiles regardless of the situation with the votes unless there is something about stomps that I'm not accounting for here.
Oh i agree that this can't be added. Its just that everyone kinda ignored my arguments about it being a stomp and started voting. If theres any arguments on why this isn't a stomp, im still waiting.

Oh i agree that this can't be added. Its just that everyone kinda ignored my arguments about it being a stomp and started voting. If theres any arguments on why this isn't a stomp, im still waiting.
Okay.

Gouketsu is straight up a stronger and better version of Gigantomachia.
Yea but Gigantomachia is capable of growing stronger in-battle by converting his morale into energy. He also has much greater stamina feats than anything Gouketsu has shown so far, such as being able to fight Tomura and the League for at least a month without them making any progress and only barely managing to get Gigantomachia weaker. He's also capable of going for more then 48 hours without resting, so I think that Gigantomachia could outlast Gouketsu eventually and defeat him. Also, I vote for Gigantomachia for the reasons I already stated.

Gouketsu is already much stronger than more skilled than Gigantomachia. He's gonna put down Gigantomachia before the latter gets stronger.

Yea, you got a point. Gouketsu's a master martial artist and has a higher AP. I don't think Gigantomachia could grow in strength quickly enough to turn the tides against Gouketsu. I change the vote to Gouketsu, though I don't think it's a stomp.

Doesn't he only gain morale from hearing AFO's voice? How is he gonna hear his voice when AFO isn't even involved in this fight?

I believe Gigantomachia is already at his strongest state here anyway, he can't grow any stronger.

If thats the case then i don't see how this isn't a stomp. Gigantomachia is an amateur compared to Gouketsu. He gets incapacited and killed the moment he goes for an attack and theres nothing else he can really do.

Back