• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the “Fearless” Heroes (Puss in Boots vs. Mr. Incredible) (7-0-0, GRACE)

Just because something is as tall as a mountain does not mean it shares the same structure of a mountain or destructive capacity of destroying a mountain.
I know that already. I just assumed that size alone would give him atleast a island level rating Ig I was wrong.
That's a little town at most, and the monster doesn't even completely destroy it.
He is still larger than buildings. The big mansion of the president was barely half his size

I know that already. I just assumed that size alone would give him atleast a island level rating Ig I was wrong.

He is still larger than buildings. The big mansion of the president was barely half his size
You could say the same of the Omnidroid but that doesn't make it automatically city level.

Do you have an actual calc to support this? Because as it sounds, it seems like you're just making assumptions, which isn't how rating systems operate.
It needs to be calced but the giants sheer size was like a mountain height so Ig it should work in the calc?
my man what are you talking about, its only a few stories tall, maybe city block level GPE at most
Bro that thing is not a few stroies tall. It literally is a mountain that wakes up? The houses and buildings are like his feet height

******* calc the height if you want to figure it out.

Either way Puss doesn't beat the dude via brute strength. Rather explicitly he only hurts it by hitting a very sensitive spot on the giant's body.

******* calc the height if you want to figure it out.
Please be respectful. I don't know how to calc these stuff
Either way Puss doesn't beat the dude via brute strength. Rather explicitly he only hurts it by hitting a very sensitive spot on the giant's body.
I literally didn't say puss scales to the giant. Read my comment I was saying how puss was able to beat the giant who can arguably one shot him but couldn't even touch him.
are you joking? its only a head taller than the mansion, what, is that mansion the size of a mountain?
Are you joking? The mansion was on a higher place and when he walked near it the giant seeemed 2 times its size. I gotta agree with you on that one since it seems like giants height keeps changing in the mansion scene he looks big but not like a giant but in the other scene houses look like ants compared to him

I literally didn't say puss scales to the giant. Read my comment I was saying how puss was able to beat the giant who can arguably one shot him but couldn't even touch him.
Then why bring this feat up in the first place anyways?

Why are you even bringing up a feat that hasn't been calced and added to the profile yet in the first place?
I am just saying the giant who puss won against who can arguably one shot puss. This fight is pretty close to that since Bob can definietly beat the heck out of Puss IF he catches puss but it is shown in the fight that it is not easy to catch puss

Okay "the giant is 5 meters tall and is a bit bigger than a normal house". Believe whatever you guys want someone will calc it and we will learn eventually. Unfollowing

Are you joking? The mansion was on a higher place and when he walked near it the giant seeemed 2 times its size. I gotta agree with you on that one since it seems like giants height keeps changing in the mansion scene he looks big but not like a giant but in the other scene houses look like ants compared to him
what are you talking about, im not seeing any time where the houses look like "ants" to it

I think Puss wins just due to the way he fights and the fact that he is likely far more skilled than Bob, who likes to brute force his way through things.

Actually no, not messing it up. I know what the problem is.

This giant is light af lol. We have no canonical weight so we can only compare it to the volume of a human and that paradoxically only gets around two metric tons since it's only 30 meters tall or so.

Actually no, not messing it up. I know what the problem is.

This giant is light af lol. We have no canonical weight so we can only compare it to the volume of a human and that paradoxically only gets around two metric tons since it's only 30 meters tall or so.
it looks like its made of stone

maybe its based off a real myth you could get some kind of weight from? it is in a shrek movie and myth based characters are kind of their thing, a random civilian named it when it first shows up

Looked it up. Evidently it is not a real thing.

Even then i'd doubt it would state weight if it was.

it looks like its made of stone
yeah I multiplied the volume by the size difference between it and a normal human. Then I multiplied the value by the density of stone and I got like two metric tons.

Mr Incredible have the AP advantage, but that's all he have. Puss is far more skilled, agile and is in general a more flexible fighter, which is a problem for Bob considering he is mainly someone that fight with physical strenght. Voting Puss in Boots.

That's reactions not movement speed.
Not like it changes the outcome of the thread ( as I have no interest in doing that ) so I won't mention it.

2cb14212-ba74-4209-9ae0-589be9057ef6-1642995632906.png

Mr. Incredible's reaction to this thread-

Back