• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the one eyed robots (Shockwave (IDW) vs Drive Knight (One Punch Man)) CONCLUDED

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Scenario: Shockwave lands on earth and is on his way to execute his Regenesis project. The Hero Association notices him and sees him as a mysterious being and deploys Drive Knight against him.

• Shockwave is in his first key and is 7-B
  • Drive Knight is in his first key and is 7-B
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both have no prep time but basic prior knowledge of the opponent.
  • Characters start 50 meters apart

Shockwave: 7 (LordTracer, XSOULOFCINDERX, Ned_the_outer_god, DaReaperMan, Epiccheev, ShrekAnakin, Delta333)

Drive Knight: 0

Blast claps both Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I’m offended that you’re calling them robots

I’m assuming they’re both baseline 7-B, so there’s no AP advantage either way. None of Drive Knight’s hax seem like they’d be too effective on Shockwave, while Shockwave has immortality and regen, meaning he should win a battle of attrition. Plus he could access his rage if necessary, which is an easy GG.

So, I give the win to Shockwave.

I’m offended that you’re calling them robots

I’m assuming they’re both baseline 7-B, so there’s no AP advantage either way. None of Drive Knight’s hax seem like they’d be too effective on Shockwave, while Shockwave has immortality and regen, meaning he should win a battle of attrition. Plus he could access his rage if necessary, which is an easy GG.

So, I give the win to Shockwave.
Sounds about right to me FRA.

Okay, that’s fair. Although if you wanna be technical, Shockblast is Shockwave, just with a different name since they lost the rights.

I forgot he was only in Energon, everything after Armada is just a blur for me

Oh boi, I dread the day we gotta watch energon to make profiles for those
Have fun lol, I can watch things like Armada, Cybertron, hell even Bayverse, but things like Combiner Wars Trilogy or Armada i cannot watch for the life of me, and I've tried. Though the only thing that got me through Combiner Wars was the fact that Megatron was just amazing. Shockwave fra by the way

NGL, we can always just not do energon and skip to Cybertron uwu. That's practically a reboot

NGL, we can always just not do energon and skip to Cybertron uwu.
I honestly don't think we should have the Unicron Trilogy characters on one profile since it may as well be three different characters since they differ so much in powers and whatnot. Anyways were derailing, this should be on a discussion thread

Back