• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Of The Overpowered Grey Dudes Redo: Izreldan vs Jiren (Dragon Ball Genesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C stats for both in Round 1

2-A stats for both in Round 2

Speed Equalized

Battle is to KO, not death

Round 1: Base Izreldan vs Base Jiren

Round 2: Berserker Mode Izreldan vs Limit Breaker Jiren

Izreldan's Profile

Jiren's Profile

Who will win?

Izreldan: 0

Jiren: 4

Inconclusive: 1

Unarmored Izreldan
Jirenenhanced

Okay, stats.

AP: This Jiren stomps Canon Jiren no difficulty, and Canon Jiren has an advantage already. So, yeah.

Speed is equalized.

Durability: Same gig.

Stamina: Izre by a little bit. Although Jiren can get physically tired, his Ki Amount won't ever "Deplete", at least never substantially.

Intelligence: Battle Experience and Combat Smarts is all that really matters here. For battle experience, we can't judge for either. They're unknown. For Combat Smarts, I'm inclined to say Izre but that's really because any "Strategic Advantages" Such as using the environment is sort of useless when everyone can blow said environment up with nothing but your mere presence. So, scratch before, roughly equal.

Hax: Izre's strongest haxes off the bat (Mind and Time) are both resisted by Jiren. Unless Izre can jinx Jiren or something, he can't really do much. He will have to rely on Twilight Manipulation to bypass Jiren's defenses, and even then I'll need citations on how powerful it actually is since Jiren's Intense Aura is so dense that canon Limit Breaker Jiren and MUI Goku was incapable of even getting close to penetrating the aura. And even then, Jiren is capable of attacking in any direction via Spatial Manipulation and EVEN THEN, Jiren is literally capable of hitting you so hard that you'd feel it yesterday.

Izre would have to rely on Teleportation and Twilight Spam in order to win this.

I'll be awaiting your reply.

@Akreious Thank you for the detailed response, now then, my thoughts on the fight.

I do agree that Izreldan has an advantage in Stamina since he never gets tired, ever.

I also would have to point out that Izreldan has an advantage in Regenerationn as well.

To answer your question, Twilight, as the combination of Light Energy and Dark Energy, can negate durability and mess with healing up to High 1-B, since the only beings that can resist Light and Dark and the beings that created those energies, Infinados and Oblivia, a blast of Twilight couldn't do jack to Nihilon when Izreldan tried that, so I'd say High 1-B is the maximum limit, however the blasts would have to connect with Jiren to be effective, so assuming he dodged them, that advantage would go out the window.

The way I see this fight going is that Jiren has the advantage in close combat and sheer power, but Izreldan has the regen to take what Jiren throws at him, couple that with Izreldan never getting tired, and he has hax blasts that could potentially put down Jiren, but that's the key word here, Potentially.

"can negate durability and mess with healing up to High 1-B"

See, I agree with your upper analysis in that it wholly depends on if this thing actually hits. Jiren doesn't have that high of a regen and isn't really a main focus of his character, so the 2nd bit is kinda moot.

Understandable, I only included that second part to completely describe how Twilight functions, as it both negates durability and interferes with healing.

On a different note, I can actually see this fight going either way depending on how it plays out. If Jiren goes all out from the start, I could see him knocking out Izreldan and taking the win, but if Jiren fights reserved and tries to gauge his fighting, I could see Izreldan outlasting him in the long run and taking the win, I'm gonna have to vote Inconclusive.

Edit: I thought of a cool addition to the fight, check the rulebox again :).

I'm probably gonna go with Jiren due to him having a large AP advantage, resisting everything Izreldan has except twilight stuff, and precognition that does things (allows Jiren to know about the twilight stuff immediately and allows him to know when it happens).

"Round 2: Berserker Mode Izreldan vs Limit Breaker Jiren"

Preeeeeetty sure Jiren just causes Izreldan to shit himself.

@Akreious I dunno, in Berserker Mode Izreldan absolutely fodderizes multiverse killers like The Beast, plus the claws and fangs that he grows ignore durability and he constantly gets stronger the angrier he gets

Izreldan said:
@Akreious I dunno, in Berserker Mode Izreldan absolutely fodderizes multiverse killers like The Beast, plus the claws and fangs that he grows ignore durability and he constantly gets stronger the angrier he gets
How does that stop an Aura that passively induces literal paralyzing fear and paranoia o_o

That wouldn't work on Izreldan in base to be honest, Izreldan is literally incapable of feeling fear, his biology does not allow it. I mean, Slenderman, the literal embodiment of fear itself, could not feed off of Izreldan's fear because there was nothing to feed off of. It was explained that he can feel worry or concern for others but he cannot feel fear for himself, this makes him very uninhibited and reckless.

Nothing on his profile says resistance against fear manipulation or the sort on his profile bro :p

Anyways, Round 2 can go either way. If you think Jiren's Concept Erasure is true, then he 1-shots and wins. If you don't think he has that, it could go either way.

Well, since Jiren takes round 1, and Jiren likely takes round 2 (majority of situations do it), Jiren overall wins via reasons above in all of this thread.

Akreious said:
Nothing on his profile says resistance against fear manipulation or the sort on his profile bro :p
Anyways, Round 2 can go either way. If you think Jiren's Concept Erasure is true, then he 1-shots and wins. If you don't think he has that, it could go either way.
It was actually explained on Slenderman's profile, but I should probably add that to Izzy's profile later.

I could see Conceptual Erasure being a big problem for Izzy so I'll add your vote for Jiren

So we're using 2-A Limit Breaker Jiren right? How high in AP is Izre? Jiren was able to Danmaku so hard at one point that his energy blasts outnumbered all the atoms in the entire universe, which is AT MINIMUM several Billion times larger than ours.

Yes, 2-A is being used for Round 2

Well, in Berserker Mode, Izreldan utterly curbstomped The Beast, who had destroyed several infinite multiverses over time, he fought with The Weapon, who was directly empowered by Nihilon, a 1-A, but by lack of feats I'd say she was At least 2-A and he got whooped anyway, so not all that impressive, I'd say he's definitely above baseline, far above.

Uh, yeah, problem with that is, even assuming Jiren is baseline 2-A, the sheer amount of Danmaku blasts would put him way above that.

Producing enough blasts to outnumber the amount of Atoms in our real life observable universe would require at minimum 1078 Energy Blasts. That's 1078 times stronger than Baseline from just sheer number alone. This is discounting that Jiren was referring to the Whole Macroverse (Otherworld, Hell, Heaven, and the Mortal Realm) and likely beyond. Of course, each individual blast wouldn't be that strong but the sheer amount would overwhelm just about anyone.

2-A means destroying a multiverse that contains infinite timelines, producing more energy blasts than there are atoms in the universe would be 2-B, not 2-A because that still has a limit, not infinite.

No, like his AP is baseline 2-A. Each blast is Baseline 2-A. The sheer number of baseline 2-A energy attacks alone would put the actual "AP" much higher due to chip damage.

Edit: Besides, if I wanted a 2-B number, then I could bring up the fact that Jiren fights a Super Saiyan Xeno Goku who's base form stomps Demigra with Toki Toki's Egg who destroyed so many Magniverses (Great Universes that contain countless Timelines themselves) that no Godly word can be applied to it. The word "Countless" wouldn't do the sheer amount any justice.

So, I think this fight should be left open for a while more to get more input and votes, and then I'll close it later.

I'm going to vote for Jiren as well, with some difficulty. He resists his opponent's most potent hax and has a broader range of abilities. He also has the AP and Dura advantage

Okay, that's 4:0 in favor of Jiren, I think this can be closed now.

I'll add the loss to Izreldan's profile, Akreious you can add the win to Jiren's profile since he's your character.

Only a Moderator or Administrator can close a thread, so Drag-O-Drawgon or ExoSaiyan9000, if you would please?

Content Mods cannot close threads, that's a discussion mod thing. Admins can, however. So Exo can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back