• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle off overdeveloped Magical Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami FRA.

Tbf if RWBY downgrade is applied,her win agaisnt Cinder is removed,but again the downgrade is still vague right now.....

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Mami FRA.

Tbf if RWBY downgrade is applied,her win agaisnt Cinder is removed,but again the downgrade is still vague right now.....
Says who? Cinder would still be above 7-C which is enough to one-shot Mami.

GoldenScorpions said:
Ah, is she? Hadn't noticed. All I see is Dies Irae, Big 3 and Medaka Box, so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
I went more or less like that:

People were tired of Akuma Homura spam -> They started making matches with Mami -> She gained a win streak of like, four -> People started being interested by that character with four wins and no losses -> Interest lead to spam -> Mami kept winning -> People kept spamming

srry, this is my first match that is actually being discussed, so im kinda excited, btw, this can be added right?

7 votes are needed before the match can be concluded.

Anyway Mami for my reasons.

4-5 votes (GS, Kal, Velox, Homu, and I think Gojira)

Veloxt1r0kore said:
?

Why?

Also Mami FRA

Ohhhhh that makes it better.

If anyone wants to put Kessler against anyone of these 7As in Yuna Yuki.

Be my guest.

Anyone who does gets some respect.

Uh...sorry, but who i need to ask to make this being added? im kinda new to this wiki soo... (;¬_¬)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back