• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to say that medaka was originally a tier2 C/or tier 3 C and is just listed as "unknown" for her peak speculation strength now so she is already stronger than tier 5

Medaka is born of earth therefore nothing she can do will be able to harm BB, as Potnia Theron + 10 Crowns means anything she tries to do will become as if it "never happened"

For the same reason, Medaka cannot resist BB's attacks, so BB plays around a bit then gets bored and absorbs Medaka or something

^ pretty downplaying seeing as medaka already has multiple different ways of doing that

not to mention any ability she uses medaka can copy 110% better

like I said before medaka was originally a tier 2 or tier 3 character but it was changed to unknown for her peak strength

generally a tier 3 character is too much for a tier 5 character to beat

"At tier 5"

Literally the first line in the original post

We are using Medaka's Tier 5 form, not her Unknown tier.

Not that it would matter. Potnia Theron / Ten Crowns rewrites the system of causality to automatically make it so that nothing Medaka does will have any effect on BB. Medaka could be High Universal via AP, and Ten Crowns would still laugh it off.

So my point still stands.

^This, and the fact that the golden grail can nullify Medaka's abilities, which can take away all of her haxx. There is also her causality manipulation and existence erasure. So yeah I'm going with BB there.

If we use Medaka's Unknown stats would it be less of a stomp?

the fanboyism on this site when people think a low 5b can stomp a character that was previously ranked at tier 3 hehexd

fate is a popular franchise but cmon

Did you fail to read "at tier 5?"

Did you fail to understand that BB with her authority hax stomps tier 3 characters? Yeah, even if she were tier 3 she would get haxed stomped.

The only fanboy here is you for failing to understand BBs abilities before calling others fanboys.

Going to point out now that All Fiction works by rewriting causality (same mechanic Authority works by) and can erase concepts.

It could be enough to take BB down.

Gargoyle One said:
Did you fail to understand that BB with her authority hax stomps tier 3 characters? Yeah, even if she were tier 3 she would get haxed stomped.

The only fanboy here is you for failing to understand BBs abilities before calling others fanboys.
Dude, Medaka's profile says "Possibly 5-C", not an official 5-C. If anything, this looks like a desperate attempt to give someone an unfair, cheated victory.

As Laciel pointed out, AF erases both Cause and Effect, erasing something from existence. Since BB's power is Causality based, it could act as a potential counter. Also Kumagawa stated that if not careful with it, he could destroy the world. Furthermore, Medaka could potentially bring herself back with AF by making her destruction become nothing as well.

Not taking sides here or joining the debate, just making a point, too.

@Rey If you're referring to me, I don't think you know how hard it is to fight BB, and I'm declaring it a stomp so..,.

If you're referring to the other guy, maybe IDK

ReyFearsPsciosis said:
Gargoyle One said:

Dude, Medaka's profile says "Possibly 5-C", not an official 5-C. If anything, this looks like a desperate attempt to give someone an unfair, cheated victory.
anytime you see | in somones profile it means it is for a different form/transformation

8A is her base human form from episode 1 of the anime

5C is her end of anime/mid manga strength with abilities

unknown tier is for her end of manga strength which is peak speculation medaka which is going to be tier3-4 range

she has multiple hax including universal hax and can master other peoples hax/abilities beyond the original owner VIA the end

Tier: 8-C | At least 8-C | 8-A | At least 8-A, Possibly 5-C | Unknow

Okay, you can't read

"At tier 5"

Unknown has no business here, plus unknown still gets stomped, and her old ranking means nothing as it's an outlier....

or maybe she uses all fiction and deletes all of BB' fancy toys from existence and then uses BBs own abilities against BB but is better at them than BB is

the constant NLF fanwank for BB on every topic is getting out of hand

if you people had your way you would put her as tier 0

You do realize that BB has complete authority over anyone fighting her right off the bat if they come from Earth right?

I mean if they don't have any authority higher or a resistence to her authority, wouldn't they already be affected?

Sir Ovens said:
You do realize that BB has complete authority over anyone fighting her right off the bat if they come from Earth right?
generally gimmicks like that are based on the actual power of the person they are being used on

just like how frieza could tank being hakai'd even though everyone thought it was an instant delete button when beerus used it

and how the hakai of certain gods of destruction on dragon ball is probably differing levels of strength even though its supposed to be the same ability

Generally it's the complete opposite, especially considering she's beaten 3As canonically.

Dude.....Higher strength>Had was debunked months ago, Frieza just has resistance to it.

Gargoyle One said:
Generally it's the complete opposite, especially considering she's beaten 3As canonically.
Dude.....Higher strength>Had was debunked months ago, Frieza just has resistance to it.
I meant the power of the user vs the power of the person being used on

let me ask you this though

in your opinion what would it take to beat BB?

Still an NLF. Any acausal person or broken causality manipulator or strong conceptual manipulator or powerful reality warper could do serious damage.

I still feel like the broken causality manipulator has to start off with that attack though, otherwise the ability gets rewritten. Unless, that's not what happens?

Really, it's a contest of who gets their hax off first.

Potnia Therion not withstanding (it would still work on the vast majority of Medaka's attacks, but maybe not on All Fiction) whoever decides to erase first wins.

But BB has the advantage of being able to decide the future and hop back and forth in time in order to determine what Medaka's powers are.

True. Even "willing to kill", Medaka won't just try to all fiction someone right off the bat, while BB can just screw with her, plus the omnipresence throughout space-time lets her know that Medaka has All Fiction that can kill her.

Since this still hasn't been concluded and I have nothing better to do, I'm bumping this thread.

I'm voting for BB using cheesy tactics involving the nature of her existence and functions of the Moon Cell.

Monarch Laciel said:
True. Even "willing to kill", Medaka won't just try to all fiction someone right off the bat, while BB can just screw with her, plus the omnipresence throughout space-time lets her know that Medaka has All Fiction that can kill her.
^ voting BB due to this.

EDIT: Repp can we count your statement as a vote? If so we enter grace period.

Well Medaka did use many of her skills when fighting Iihiko Shisime immediately, that's how she learned that he was invulnerable to Skills.

Also because of The End, Medaka can gain the abilities that's she's subject to and use them with even more effectiveness than BB herself. Because of this, I'd argue that she has means of matching or even overcoming BB's authority issue. She also has her own Power Negation through Book Maker.

Book Maker wouldn't do anything due to Authority, and all of BB's defensive abilities are the passive results of her type of existence, not an ability Medaka could copy and overcome, with the exception of All Fiction.

Most of it is the result of her Divine Authority letting her screw with time, concepts and causality because she just has the right to do so.

So most of it, no, because Divine Authority is a passive state of existence rather than a specific ability to be copied, and pretty much all her other abilities are artifact based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back