• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
BB's victories have been removed and she's been taking a lot of Ls lately.

Let's see if this works in her favour.

Forgotten Spam vs Rising Spam

5-B versions for both. Golden Master Overlord. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Overlord as The Golden Master
500bb8412b2fb090b04bd7fb25a50082

Who wins and why?

Besides everything the First Spinjitzu Master has, he is also not of earth, which is a huge plus.

The Overlord throws his Mindhax Sauce.

How does BB counter?

Basically, his being is extremely toxic, and turns people into mindless zombies with mearly a single drop.

Dodge his very being?

Well, she could keep a distance.

BB's past/future self sees her zombified self, gets annoyed, deletes that event from the timeline, and comes into fight

Ad infinium

Also magic resist and EX luck could do something I'd say.

"the element of lightning could hack it"

Hack an alien supercomputer made of photon crystals that can simulate 8 dimensional constructs, infinite spaces, numerous reality marbles, the entire history of everything on planet earth, and warp reality through sheer calculation power?

Yeeah, going to need some feats to back "the element of lightning" hacking something like that

Well... They are mostly manipulation abilities, not really magic, more of a spiritual thing.

Don't know about mindhax sauce. That might be magic.

>Groans

>Mutters about element that make up the world and are mnipulated by the element of creation, destrucion, and holy light, and counterbalanced by darkness

DMUA said:
Well... They are mostly manipulation abilities, not really magic, more of a spiritual thing.
Don't know about mindhax sauce. That might be magic.
Just his dark essence

Seems pretty magical to me... Unless there's an actual distinction made between his abilities and magic in the verse, it definitely qualifies as magic.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It would really help to have sources on some of the stuff the Overlord can actually do.
I can right a lon post if you want.

Not today though. probably not tomorrow either. I'm busy as all hell

I will say magic is seperate from elements though. Magic is spells nd rituals, where as in Ninjago element manip is a hereditry trit. Teh two abilities are quite seperate. Magic is more like mssive Transmutation into another species

@Yobobojojo Sure, but it would be extremely helpful, because as of now, I am entirely unable to find sources for stuff like universe creation, conceptual manipulation, and acausality.

'm honestly sorry about this, but I really can't do anythin from where i stand. I have alot of IRL obligations riht now, and as you may have noticed from my grbled text, my computer isn't working well. Sorry

So... am I the only one who notices that the Overlord has no justifications for their Planet level/Universe level+ rating?

Back