• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BDE Type 1 or 2?

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Invisible Hand is capable of surviving even a world imploding in a way that everything within it has returned to nothingness. that includes concepts of Time, Space, and History of anything within yet even without those things as the Invisible Hand survived and came back seemingly unharmed despite a visual showing of it being torn apart by said nothingness.
Lastly, it was said that they Transcend Space and Time and Dimensional Boundaries as long as Death exists in that Dimension. Even the figurative death of an inanimate Object.

Also
will this guy get High-Godly for basically surviving being returned to nothingness without concepts/reality/time/space/history.

Invisible Hand is capable of surviving even a world imploding in a way that everything within it has returned to nothingness. that includes concepts of Time, Space, and History of anything within yet even without those things as the Invisible Hand survived and came back seemingly unharmed despite a visual showing of it being torn apart by said nothingness.
Lastly, it was said that they Transcend Space and Time and Dimensional Boundaries as long as Death exists in that Dimension. Even the figurative death of an inanimate Object.
I am unsure how this implies BDE in any sense.
will this guy get High-Godly for basically surviving being returned to nothingness without concepts/reality/time/space/history.
Yes, since history could be a fundamental aspect of existence.

I am unsure how this implies BDE in any sense.
What about with these additional info. Black background scans = Read from the bottom

Chaos returning providence into nothingness.
tearing up reality is a spatiotemporal phenomenon where the canvass reality is embedded in is shown and also referred as space between dimension.
Lucio refers to dimension as dimensional plane rather than universes. As he also called Crimson Horizon a dimension and so does Sky-Realm. Sky realm is 4D. Crimson Horizon is 5D. Astral Realm is 5D.
Crimson Horizon where chaos exist doesn't have any order or logic for every timeline, philosophies, thoughts of every dimension.

I really feel like i should just post CRT since it explains Providence as a whole and how chaos has NEP type 2 and how Providence exist as existence and non existence with creation and destruction

Last edited:
This sounds more NEP than anything related to BDE.
well, it could be. my only issue is that they said Death ignores or transcends dimensional boundaries (referring to boundaries between dimensional planes) as long as Death happened or existed in that dimension—even figurative death. she will get there along with her Otherworldly minions and Otherworld is said to be something that lacks time and people do not get tired or hungry within it. Even paradoxical space means nothing and they can even reach the Realm of the Omnipotent which exists far above something that encompasses all the dimensional planes and yet unbound by those. They just don't have a guidepost to navigate those dimensions without Death existing there (Tbh I could argue it as High 1-B along with this random weapon but the verse cosmology only delved deep into 5D with Astral Realm for seeing the entire Sky-realm as ripples in the water and Crimson Horizon being a canvass from where Sky-realm is embedded to)

transcends dimensional boundaries (referring to boundaries between dimensional planes) as long as Death happened or existed in that dimension—even figurative death
This is even range proof. This is good feat

Back