• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Actually, ***** it, overall progress report.
  • SIX of you people are ***** each other
  • Comiphorous will be the leader because quite frankly he's mostly just there to kill people and he's good at that, being the leader will block off none of his major contributions to the colony
  • One of you (@Setsuna_tenma) was shot, but it was by an ally (@BasedNecoScaler69) so its okay. The melee squad (Comiphorous, Crab, and Azontr) have all been lightly damaged but are all okay (and due to his traits, Comiphorous loved being wounded, and killing people, so).
  • I've begrudgingly armed the cannibal with a shotgun.
  • @Drite77 was stabbed three times while trying to harvest a potato. He's alive.
  • Despite all odds, there's only been one notable tantrum (excluding Gourmand), and that was @Epiccheev destroying all of the furniture in his own room because it was dark. This also does not include the refugee pyromaniac burning down half of the map.
  • Finally, we recruited one of the people we downed: a knight with very high combat stats, as well as cooking and construction. Our base of operations is well under way.

We live in (what's left of) a jungle, we have a pet elephant. I sold the rhino we tamed while @ImmortalDread was on a taming frenzy. If anyone is terribly interested in the modlist, I can offer it- DLC wise, Biotech and Royalty are on but Ideology is off (I think its shit).

EDIT: I have taken a look at the social tabs of the colonists. I don't know how the ***** most of this is possible, but despite placing us all around the same ages (20-30), we have the following:

@azontr is @Crabwhale's dad and @Drite77's brother (who is Crab's uncle). Drite is also the father of one of the planet's faction leaders. I am @PsychoWarper's brother. @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara was once lovers with @Setsuna_tenma pre-game start but isn't anymore. That is all.
Very noice

If they die let me eat them. 🙏
You've eaten two people so far.

Nuh uh (give them to me and I'll make a full course meal out of their corpse)
I think that gives a happiness malus for non-cannibals, so probably not, but it is a possibility, definitely.

Strictly due to random chance, Phantom has the highest crafting skill (followed closely by Psycho), so he's the one that's crafting arms and armor. Bugger keeps trying to nab the armor I made for the melee squad. But, we did grant Crab (the Warhammer 40k guy) an excellent uranium warhammer, which is exciting.

Most of you have either a decent martial weapon or a shit tier firearm (or both), with the exception of the aforementioned warhammer and an excellent eltex staff I spent the collective net worth of our colony on for Comiphorous, since it more or less makes him a super-wizard. I also have poison fangs to give someone, unsure of who- considered giving it to the cannibal for the aesthetic.

oh yeah and we have a cat named Eligor

im pretty sure im the best cook on the colony so give those bodies to me
On a scale of 1-20, you're 10, Fuji's 9, Dread is 8 and the random guy we've recruited to be a melee fighter is also an 8. So yes, but the race is certainly not lost for Fuji.

At least you are good at something kek. The best thing my pawn has going on for him is the fact Crab is his nephew '-'. And the fact he survived 3 stav wounds, I think that's cool
in all fairness, i gave him all the traits that'd make him naturally really good at murdering people, and taking the punish to kill people he really shouldn't be able to.

Besides murdering, is there anything my boy is good at?
Construction, but with no passion for it (you just happened to be one of the ones I was brute force training in that). You have light passions in mining (0 skill), social, and intellectual (8 skill each), and rn you are the colony face because I know that skill won't be locked off once you get high enough royal ranks.

But, still, your melee man.

Shit's nuts. You, Crab, and Azontr (who just got a nice halberd) can really tear through some mfs. Looking forward to shield belts.

At least you are good at something kek. The best thing my pawn has going on for him is the fact Crab is his nephew '-'. And the fact he survived 3 stav wounds, I think that's cool
You are our Intellectual man, actually, at a whopping 15 already (started at 8 or 9 I think). You also have really good construction due to your backgrounds and me training you in it even higher, despite no passion for that.

Azontr (who just got a nice halberd)
Literally me:
Lu_Bu.png

can i join or is it too late :)
Uhhh I don't actually know if I can just pop another pawn into existence but you're my pal and nepotism is a strong urge, so I'll see
i tripped.
shit happens man, you deserve the one oopsie because you're currently the only reason Azontr didn't succumb to Instant Death Super Cancer (name pending).

@Armorchompy You'll have to give me the shit in the OP though so I can actually make you.

EDIT: Debug menu totally allows me to just spawn more of you *************.

Uhhh I don't actually know if I can just pop another pawn into existence but you're my pal and nepotism is a strong urge, so I'll see
Alright so positive traits
  • I feel like if you look at all my IRL stats compared to one another intelligence is definitely the highest
  • Can walk for a long time without getting tired
  • Mildly funny sometimes i think i hope
  • Alright pain threshold?
Negative traits
  • Generally kinda shit at physical stuff
  • Nerd
  • Fat
  • Cringe
Child backstory: Budding Artist (I used to do like a lot of stuff)
Adult backstory: Taster (Fat)

Alright so positive traits
  • I feel like if you look at all my IRL stats compared to one another intelligence is definitely the highest
  • Can walk for a long time without getting tired
  • Mildly funny sometimes i think i hope
  • Alright pain threshold?
Negative traits
  • Generally kinda shit at physical stuff
  • Nerd
  • Fat
  • Cringe
Child backstory: Budding Artist (I used to do like a lot of stuff)
Adult backstory: Taster (Fat)
Welcome aboard, you've joined just in time to see @PhantomØ4 lose his lung and @azontr lose two toes to pirates.

Gonna go to sleep now, or at least try to rest, but uh:

• @Drite77: Perfectly healthy, main research bot at the moment. We're currently running through the research for machine gun crafting. You've killed one person.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara: You have a daughter and a second on the way. You take turns manning the kitchen for the most part, although you're reasonably competent with a gun or a sword at this point. You've also only killed one person.
  • @azontr: You've been shot about 30 times so far but your only lasting wounds are those toes. You've killed three. You also keep taking their quivers and ammo pouches and wearing them- I suspect its a form of trophy taking.
  • Me: My ass is taking turns with Drite on the research bench (he's better than me) and otherwise I'm the babysitter. One kill for me.
  • @Crabwhale: His warhammer is just incredibly powerful. You've also been shot a fuckload but luckily you're the battlefield medic in addition to arguably the best armed melee fighter, so you just patch yourself up and you're generally okay. Lots of infections though. Oh, and you were divorced today. 11 kills though.
  • @PsychoWarper: You have spent the vast majority of your time acquiring 10,000+ steel in the very large complex of mining tunnels built into the mountain. No kills, but no significant wounds.
  • @Setsuna_tenma: I've come to call you Spray and Pray, because we bought an HMG for you very early on. You hate your life and everyone in it. You have killed man and beast alike, totaling to 41 (mostly beast, though- you're our best hunter).
  • @ImmortalDread: You insist on wearing the same mostly-broken shitty helmet over and over again so now it's forbidden and just laying in your room. You have 20 kills, but only 2 of those are on people (you are also a hunter, even though your gun exploded awhile back). You have a son named Romu.
  • @Shmooply: Primary construction guy. You rarely see combat because I normally have need of you on maintaining the base while everyone else is getting chopped up. You have almost as many fires extinguished as everyone else combined.
  • @Epiccheev: Also a combat medic, except you have the luxury of normally not being the one that is shot. Less in their face though as a result, so you have just two kills. You saved sick people's lives a lot, though, mostly Azontr, who is on his fifth internment of "Stay In Bed And Get Better" mode.
  • @PhantomØ4: You pulled a body out of someone else's hands and ate it in front of them with your new venomous teeth. You have officially eaten more people (that I know of) than you have killed- 3:2 ratio there. Still, you've dealt tons of damage.
  • @Comiphorous: I've built you a crown of steel and a robe of snake skin to wear in your massive bedroom. Work is underway to build a palace of steel (thank you Psycho). Even if you are still the shittiest, lowest possible level of royal. You have 9 kills on people, making you in contention with Crab. Your staff goes hard.
  • @BasedNecoScaler69: I'm not gonna lie to you chief: you're the janitor. It's not that your skills aren't useful, it's that your name fills me with rage. Nasu fans will be discriminated against here. Still, you're cracked with a gun- just with the starting bolt action you got 6 kills on people and some on animals/robots.
  • @Armorchompy: You've been here for like a week and already you represented us in a diplomatic meeting turned rock concert and killed a guy with a shotgun I found.
We have one AI that has two kills and our heaviest armor, as we send him in first and then the rest of the melee boys behind him.

Looking forward to playing more of this somewhere between Chivalry, Dark and Darker, and Stellaris. Cheers.

• @Drite77: Perfectly healthy, main research bot at the moment. We're currently running through the research for machine gun crafting. You've killed one person.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara: You have a daughter and a second on the way. You take turns manning the kitchen for the most part, although you're reasonably competent with a gun or a sword at this point. You've also only killed one person.
  • @azontr: You've been shot about 30 times so far but your only lasting wounds are those toes. You've killed three. You also keep taking their quivers and ammo pouches and wearing them- I suspect its a form of trophy taking.
  • Me: My ass is taking turns with Drite on the research bench (he's better than me) and otherwise I'm the babysitter. One kill for me.
  • @Crabwhale: His warhammer is just incredibly powerful. You've also been shot a fuckload but luckily you're the battlefield medic in addition to arguably the best armed melee fighter, so you just patch yourself up and you're generally okay. Lots of infections though. Oh, and you were divorced today. 11 kills though.
  • @PsychoWarper: You have spent the vast majority of your time acquiring 10,000+ steel in the very large complex of mining tunnels built into the mountain. No kills, but no significant wounds.
  • @Setsuna_tenma: I've come to call you Spray and Pray, because we bought an HMG for you very early on. You hate your life and everyone in it. You have killed man and beast alike, totaling to 41 (mostly beast, though- you're our best hunter).
  • @ImmortalDread: You insist on wearing the same mostly-broken shitty helmet over and over again so now it's forbidden and just laying in your room. You have 20 kills, but only 2 of those are on people (you are also a hunter, even though your gun exploded awhile back). You have a son named Romu.
  • @Shmooply: Primary construction guy. You rarely see combat because I normally have need of you on maintaining the base while everyone else is getting chopped up. You have almost as many fires extinguished as everyone else combined.
  • @Epiccheev: Also a combat medic, except you have the luxury of normally not being the one that is shot. Less in their face though as a result, so you have just two kills. You saved sick people's lives a lot, though, mostly Azontr, who is on his fifth internment of "Stay In Bed And Get Better" mode.
  • @PhantomØ4: You pulled a body out of someone else's hands and ate it in front of them with your new venomous teeth. You have officially eaten more people (that I know of) than you have killed- 3:2 ratio there. Still, you've dealt tons of damage.
  • @Comiphorous: I've built you a crown of steel and a robe of snake skin to wear in your massive bedroom. Work is underway to build a palace of steel (thank you Psycho). Even if you are still the shittiest, lowest possible level of royal. You have 9 kills on people, making you in contention with Crab. Your staff goes hard.
  • @BasedNecoScaler69: I'm not gonna lie to you chief: you're the janitor. It's not that your skills aren't useful, it's that your name fills me with rage. Nasu fans will be discriminated against here. Still, you're cracked with a gun- just with the starting bolt action you got 6 kills on people and some on animals/robots.
  • @Armorchompy: You've been here for like a week and already you represented us in a diplomatic meeting turned rock concert and killed a guy with a shotgun I found.
We have one AI that has two kills and our heaviest armor, as we send him in first and then the rest of the melee boys behind him.

Looking forward to playing more of this somewhere between Chivalry, Dark and Darker, and Stellaris. Cheers.
what the fuck why am i not killing more people

what the fuck why am i not killing more people
We have bad guns and you weren't further up in line to get one of the four sets of plate armor.

You have a better gun now but we're really only just now picking up the pace.

I SHOULD NOTE that you've done about half as much damage as, for example, Comiphorous, you just have only one kill where you did the final hit.

The fact that Psycho, of all people, is the only one who did not kill a single person yet feels weird and wrong as well

Anyway, research is my forte I guess, time to theoretic create the best machine gun we can Bambu, I trust no one in the crew will turn on us with it '-'

i hope she dies
It's fine, you've got another on the way.
  • @Crabwhale: His warhammer is just incredibly powerful. You've also been shot a fuckload but luckily you're the battlefield medic in addition to arguably the best armed melee fighter, so you just patch yourself up and you're generally okay. Lots of infections though.

Hammer time
  • Oh, and you were divorced today.
Just like real life.

Back