• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because my first one got removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSB Vegetto and Fusion Zamasu should be upgraded to Low 2-C. Unless anyone can give a good argument to why the hell Kefla would be above them I'm not budging on the topic.

The Everlasting said:
How about, instead, you give a good argument as to why she isn't above them?
Why would they be? Kale and Caulifla individually were below SSB Goku, who had increased in power since the Future Trunks Arc. Super Saiyan Blue is above Super Saiyan Berserker. Are you telling me that just by going Super Saiyan 2 she eclipsed Vegetto Blue in power by such a massive ammount she could one shot him going by her current tier?

There is no proof,statement or scaling that places Vegito,Zamasu and any Black Arc characters on the level of the Gods,UI Goku,Jiren and Kefla.

If this was manga Vegito then I would agree. But Anime Vegito has no statements on that level.

Vegito should logically be much stronger than Kefla. However it seems that the anime doesn't think the same way. So we have to go on what the anime has shown and given us in order to stay consistent and nor make hypothetical scaling.

Also if we're taking all the statements in this episode seriously, WHY are we ignoring the statements about Fusion Zamasu's power I've mentioned before (him claiming he and Vegetto were above the gods)?

The Everlasting said:
"Why would they be?"
Because they have better feats and scale to far stronger characters?
Except that's blatantly wrong.

To go over this:

You're arguing that the potara fusion between SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta is several tiers below the potara fusion between SSJ2 Caulifla and Super Saiyan Berserker Kale, both of whom were inferior to SSG Goku, let alone SSB?

You don't understand that ssg goku from the tournament is stronger than ssj blue goku from zamasu arc?.

@superfragon

one more time

Kale was above a zamasu ssj blue goku but below a ssjg post ultra instict goku

Universe Survival Saga SSB is arguably between 10-50x stronger than End of Future Trunks Saga SSB. So the Vegito Blue during Future Trunks Saga is probably not above SS Berserker 2 Kefla.

And yes I know she went Super Saiyan 2. That still wouldn't put her above a Super Saiyan Blue potara fusion considering the only know multipler for SSJ2 is a 2x increase.

Yeah, Goku did get a lot more powerful, but the whole Vegito ate the time limit kinda puts a hole in the power scaling here and all.

Peter1129 said:
Universe Survival Saga SSB is arguably between 10-50x stronger than End of Future Trunks Saga SSB. So the Vegito Blue during Future Trunks Saga is probably not above SS Berserker 2 Kefla.
Why would that be the case? Goku didn't train inbetween sagas considering after he got shot by a bullet he said he had gotten rusty since he was scratched by it. Sure Vegeta trained but he's almost certainly still below Goku.

First is not super saiyan 2, is berserker + super saiyan 2 and we don't use ssj multipliers.

The bullet hurting him is an outlier yes. But Goku saying he was rusty is not.

Yeah but than the plot became stupid and suddenly Goku can now use SSBKKx20 without any problem.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Why would that be the case? Goku didn't train inbetween sagas considering after he got shot by a bullet he said he had gotten rusty since he was scratched by it. Sure Vegeta trained but he's almost certainly still below Goku.
Episodes ago Goku ssj blue is equal to Hit and in the tournament he only need ssg in order to match dyspo who was trashing hit before his improvement.

Okay so is there any proof in the form of scaling? Like did he fight a Low 2-C character or was referenced as stronger than such?

@Therefir

Goku actually needed to switch between SSG and SSB. In just SSG Dyspo's was actually throwing him around the stage. Which is why I said in between 10-50x increase.

In the fight against Dyspo, Hit (after he adapted to Dyspo's techniques) was doing better against him than SSG Goku was. I don't think Goku even hit Dyspo once while Hit absolutely destroyed him.

Anyway I'm going to bed so if I don't respond back that's why. I won't be surprised if this is closed anyway but I'm not convinced Kefla is a whole tier above Vegetto.

I will just leave this here:

Kale and Caulifla are weaker than SSJB Goku and Vegeta. Yes this is very true. However like i said earlier Vegito has no statements,feats or scaling to any Low 2-C character to reliable place him at such a level.

Should Vegito be vastly superior to Kefla due to Goku and Vegeta being superior to Kale and Caulifla?

Yes.

However DBS is know for being very inconsistent. And from what was shown everything that Kefla did was far superior to anything Vegito displayed in his fight against Zamasu namely being able to be somewhat comparable to someone who is very likely above Beerus and the rest of the GoD's

So using logic then it is Vegito>>>>Kefla.

But going by feats and actual scaling is SSJ2 Kefla>>>Vegito.

In Episode 65, after seeing Fused Zamasu's power Vegeta said "God or not, i have never seen anyone let off energy like this". This is Vegeta, who has alredy seen Beerus power.

Gowasu said "What terrifying energy... i have never seen such a powerful light". And Shin said "No. Me neither". Shin has also seen Beerus power.

Vegito had the upper hand against Zamasu. In the manga was the same, Vegito's power was stated to be above Beerus.

Really, it has no sense Kefla being stronger than him. Goku and Vegeta are stronger than Caulifla and Kale. Kale and Caulifla have zero feats that can put them in the same level or above Trunks Saga Goku and Vegeta, as they were stomped by a SSJ God who was mentioned countless times to be quite weakend.

Then we have that it only took one Final Kamehameha to use all the power of Vegito's Fusion, while Kefla kept spamming huge Ki attacks without defusing.

> Kefla lasted like... five minutes. That's not nearly enough time to defuse. Nop, what matters its not the time, but the power used during the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1WC5jXKNQ It took one Ki attack for Vegito eat up all the fusion's power, Kefla kept spamming Ki attacks and didn't defuse. And if Kefla lasted 4-5 minutes (taking two full episodes) then Vegito could easily lasted no more than 3 (not even a full episode for him).

Beerus never went all, so that point is moot. Heck by being a low 2-C he was practically restricting himself by a infinite amount. Shin has never seems full power Beerus either. I doubt gowasu has seen his God of destruction go all out

Lol looks like you all forget when Kale berserker trashed goku ssj blue.

Vegito is above Beerus in the manga. In the anime there is no statement.

Not to mention that neither Vegeta,Shin or Gowasu have ever seen Beerus' full power. Not to mention that there is no indication Gowasu has seen his GoD's power either.

And like I said earlier DBS is know for inconsistencies. We are not going to upgrade Vegito to Low 2-C solely based on the time limit nor the fact that Goku and Vegeta are superior to Kale and Caulifla as illogical as it sounds that's what the current episodes have given us.

For Vegito to be upgraded we need more solid scaling or statements.

Therefir said:
Lol looks like you all forget when Kale berserker trashed goku ssj blue.
A Goku that wasn't fighting seriously. Maybe you forgot how he easily surpassed her with just SSJ God later.

Huesito88 said:
/\ that what I'm saying and don't bring up the ssjg goku vs kale fight that was Post-Jiren SSG Goku
UI didn't gave him a PU to his base or SSJ forms. Quite contrary, he was mentioned countless times to be quite weakend, or did you forgot?

And seriously, bring me one proof that Goku became stronger after UI in his base or SSJ forms

AND THERE IT IS! That downplay is something that I've seen and heard so many times it's pretty much a joke at this point.

Julian we should put that in the rules because we are going to get a bunch of threads like this asking the same question why is kalifa stronger than vegito blue by a infinite amount.

The time happens to be a factor like it or not.

He ate up the timevlimet to the point he got kicked into two.

Kefla that didn't happen.

Seriously you will not believe the amount of times I've seen that on YouTube, Google+, Vsbattles, and etc.

They even officially confirmed that Goku got stronger after losing to Jiren this episode. And yet he still said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back