• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beefy Self-Proclaimed Love Interests Duke It Out

Let's take the character that wanted to marry Ben 10 and make her fight the woman that... we're not going to into all the details involving her and Invincible...

Speed equalized.

Starting Distance Between Fighters - 5 Meters

Fight Location - The dimension were Mark thought Angstrom Levy was stronger (Invincible)

Has 4 hands - 0
Has 2 hands but can't keep them to herself - 7 (AThe1412, JustANormalLemon, Lenyo456, XSOULOFCINDERX, Sl33pP4r4ly212Guy, Cimafranca133, King_Dom470)
Mark and Ben just hang out like bros (Inconclusive) - 0

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, I think Anissa wins this thanks to flight, skill, and massive LS advantage.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Anissa wins this thanks to flight, skill, and massive LS advantage.
I'm not so sure about Skilled, flight can be solved with schockwave generation, as she is capable of hitting things much faster than it, the LS thought...

Hum... Looma could defeat a entire planet worth of Tetramands one by one without a moment to rest, stomp Ben as Hummungosaur in skill and on pair with his Fourams transformation who is ben second most used transformation(loosing only to Humungosaur), what is Anissa best skill feats? she lacks ranged attacks to abuse of her flyight mobility so Looma does have a good chance at close combat thanks.... arms advantage

Hum... Looma could defeat a entire planet worth of Tetramands one by one without a moment to rest, stomp Ben as Hummungosaur in skill and on pair with his Fourams transformation who is ben second most used transformation(loosing only to Humungosaur), what is Anissa best skill feats? she lacks ranged attacks to abuse of her flyight mobility so Looma does have a good chance at close combat thanks.... arms advantage
Anissa is a survivor of the Great Purge where Viltrumites that were weaker, comparable, or stronger than her all went out to fight and kill each other until their population was cut in half (Their former population is unknown but it should at least be somewhere in the billions thanks to being a far more advanced civilization compared to humanity and having developed a way to increase their lifespan to thousands of years). She is deemed the strongest female Viltrumite with millennia of experience and is superior to Viltrumite War Invincible who had already bested veteran Viltrumites and the Immortal, both of whom had far more experience than him, at that point.

Last edited:
Anissa is a survivor of the Great Purge where Viltrumites that were weaker, comparable, or stronger than her all went out to fight and kill each other until their population was cut in half (Their former population is unknown but it should at least be somewhere in the billions thanks to being a far more advanced civilization compared to humanity and having developed a way to increase their lifespan to thousands of years). She is deemed the strongest female Viltrumite with millennia of experience and is superior to Viltrumite War Invincible who had already bested veteran Viltrumites and the Immortal both of whom had far more experience than him at that point.
so she is superior to more then hhalf of her planet.... Looma is superior to her entire planet and has the advantage of more limbs

Voting Looma

How many Tetramands are on her planet? Do they have millennia of experience like the average Viltrumite?
Unknow amount, and about experience, she is superior to ben experience overall(stomped in skill Humungossaur(a form that is stronger phisically then fourarms) into fourarms to match her in skill, four arms is ben second most used transformations

Also as I said before, more arms

But I have to agree, in age experience Anissa probable take, not enough to convince me Looma extra arms wouldn't give her the combat advantage needed.... is what I would say if I hadn't just remenber one thing... Looma is a grappler fighter... and LS M vs Z.... yeeee....

Flying sex offender FRA

Back