• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus mind destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerely.

It's just EE, but for some reason people want to put skills in the P&A section.

It would only be EE (affects body, soul and mind)

But people want to make it redundant, wanting to put soul destruction (soul manipulation) and mind destruction (mind manipulation?)

It's just EE affecting different things.

Again it doesn’t cover it by default and what is it when you erase a concept and it alters the concept?
I mean that when a character erases you from history/concepts, by default your body, soul, mind, etc get erased too, but you don't get matter/mind/soul/information hax just because these get erased as secondary effect.

Simply put EE (Affects body, soul, mind and concept)

Put this in the justification between ()
To be honest, how concept destruction gets treated on the site is... weird? It would be simply EE by the site standards but I guess it's the exception due to the types.

I've never seen characters gain Mind and Soul Manipulation because of EE.

Now who does EE would also gain matter manipulation (erase the whole body without leaving anything) soul manipulation, mind manipulation and likely memory manipulation for erasing the mind? Never seen it.

I've never seen characters gain Mind and Soul Manipulation because of EE.

Now who does EE would also gain matter manipulation (erase the whole body without leaving anything) soul manipulation, mind manipulation and likely memory manipulation for erasing the mind? Never seen it.
Because its stupid. I differ.

Is there anything like resistance to mind destruction?
There isn't even such a page, and the Mind Manipulation page doesn't even mention destroying the mind. If someone does EE in someone's mind, I see it as just EE but managing to affect the mind. It would be like non-physical interaction, it can affect many things.

In fact, the page that mentions destroying the mind, is the EE page, that's why I say it's just EE.

Where is the evidence specifically for Mind Erasure?

I don't think destroying the soul by itself is sufficient.

(To give an example; it'd be like if an ordinary person was shot, they died, and their "mind" no longer exists now. But being shot =/= mind erasure. Hence destroying the soul, although the character's mind is no longer around, doesn't necessarily mean their mind was erased on the same level)

This ain't God of War bro, souls here don't consist of 4 parts. Souls are just souls here.

(To give an example; it'd be like if an ordinary person was shot, they died, and their "mind" no longer exists now. But being shot =/= mind erasure. Hence destroying the soul, although the character's mind is no longer around, doesn't necessarily mean their mind was erased on the same level)
say this because soul=mind and soul=mind is accepted

I would argue that what you are saying is insufficient for mind manipulation, and therefore, it should be confined to "E.E." Because when the destruction of the soul is associated with the mind, this event does not provide us with sufficient evidence. If youy had more solid evidence or if there was a scene where the mind was actually affected (it doesn't feel right to come to this conclusion indirectly), I might agree with you. But not this time.

I am increasingly frustrated by the fact that they are attempting to introduce the idea of soul and mind destruction within a feat explicitly involving existence erasure. It seems excessively nitpicky to me.

Would you ping Glass if you don't mind? Thank you.

This soul=mind was discussed and it was recognized that when hakai erases a being, it erases both body, mind and soul. If there was no mind=spirit, zamasu could not have middle divinity.
This seems more logical, if you disagree with what I am saying, you are not accepting zamasu as middle divinity and you are denying the accepted crt.

But there is no mind destruction here, there is no soul destruction, hell it is EE and you are simply overly nitpicking the feat.

This soul=mind was discussed and it was recognized that when hakai erases a being, it erases both body, mind and soul. If there was no mind=spirit, zamasu could not have middle divinity.
This seems more logical, if you disagree with what I am saying, you are not accepting zamasu as middle divinity and you are denying the accepted crt.
Nope, that’s literally not it. EE by default is erasing the mind. Its on the profile for the ability. Again, we’re not giving him atomic manipulation for erasing atomic bonds.

Yeah, this is just redundancy incarnate and reads more as an attempt at bloating the P&A section of these characters than a proper addition.
And it already exists.

Go on Goku's profile, it has "resistance to EE and soul destruction" linking to soul manipulation.

Since this could all be summed up in resistance to EE (affects soul, mind)

Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back