• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus Spatial Manipulation??

This might just be me not paying attention to revisions but where does spatial manipulation for Beerus come from?

I don't remember this bit at all. If someone could inform me, that would help. Thank you.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it comes from the fact that Toppo warped the space of the world of void once he started using his God of Destruction powers and as such it's an ability all the GoDs have.

Im really starting to not like this automatic hax being given to others just because they're GoD's.

Even then, this reasoning should be detailed on his page so it doesn't just look like a random thing given.

I don't even think that's where it comes from cause we don't add abilities like that unless they are shown or if the ability was even directly caused by the user or just a side effect

I agree. Honestly, just because their GoD's it shouldnt mean they should get the powers of the ones who can be considered candidates, or even the powers of other GoD's.

Whats stopping us from saying one is a potential GoD, like Toppo, because of their own abilities that make them that possibly strong? It doesn't mean the other GoD's can suddenly pull it off too, it's the candidates own abilities that make them unique. Should we start giving Beerus Goku's powers just because Whis considered Goku to be one? No and it should go for Toppo as well.

The same thing should also apply when we randomly give GoD the abilities of other GoD too. The abilities are never proven to be a GoD thing as opposed to them just being the individual's own capabilities.

I'm not really sure where the spatial manipulation came from, but the rest of the shared powers should be fine, since Toppo is literally stated to use the "energy of destruction" who's is said to be exclusive to God of Destructions, not candidates or certain god of destructions. This means these are powers inherent to the title as demonstated by Sidra and Beerus.

Honestly, while he does use Energy of Destruction, what evidence is there that proves the GoD's can use that energy in the same way Toppo can for example to gain the ability?

Thats like saying anyone in Naruto can use the same jutsu as others because they all use chakra.

I'm not really sure if that's a fair comparison since in Naruto chakra is essentially their life force while Energy of Destruction is exclusive only to the Hakaishin, making it more like the Rinnegan or Conqueror Haki.

furthermore Sidra, Beerus and Toppo have all demonstrated the same techniques, ie hakai. Also stuff like Toppo's void manipulation is simply him surrounding himself in the energy of destruction which all Hakaishin have so it's not like it's anythinf special.

Beerus knew the technique Toppo was using when he covered himself in the aura, he literally called him out on it, and knew what Toppo was doing. That in itself implies he himself can use it.

If he didn't, he would have been surpirsed or at least said he didn't know it was possible

Knowing the technique =/= he can use it.

@Tyran

Chakra being their life energy is not only wrong (people in Naruto lived before being given chakra, it's just tied together with their life energy), it also doesn't disprove anything.

Because they have chakra at all, the logic presented here for GoD's and EoD would mean anyone who has chakra can suddenly use all the same jutsus as any other shinobi.

Toppo has hakai

Beerus has hakai

Toopo has God of Destruction Aura

Beerus says Toppo covered himself with the Aura

Beerus can't do the same despite having the same ki and hakai technique??????

Toppo got the abiltiies from becoming a God of Destruction, when prior he couldn't do anything a GoD could, despite being a candidate. Are you telling me Toppo is special and he's the only one that gets the previlage of those abilities when he becomes a God?

Logically he would only have the natural abilities that come with being a god.

Back