• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Wow, I think I finally found a match for Beerus that is not a stomp.

RULES:

This is Beerus at his strongest against Magolor Soul.

Both combatants are bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in Beerus' temple.

Round 1: Speed equalized.

Round 2: Speed not equalized.

Who wins this? Stating your reasoning would be nice.

Speed will decide the match, Beerus's only chance at victory is a speed blitz. If Magolor has similar or faster speed than Beerus, then Magolor stomps.

We also gotta factor durability in too. Magolor survived a universal(or at least multi galaxy) collapse AFTER he lost the Master Crown.

Well ..

R1: Magolor speed is equalized but his hax gives him the win. Reality warping .

R2: Could go either way but I'm assuming Beerus is normally faster than him so I'm leaning more towards Beerus.

Can you actually attack a being with Reality Warping? It seems like you wouldn't be able to damage people by using Reality Warping.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Well ..
R1: Magolor speed is equalized but his hax gives him the win. Reality warping ignores durability of course.

R2: Could go either way but I'm assuming Beerus is normally faster than him so I'm leaning more towards Beerus.
Agree on this, Beeru's can nulify attacks at 100% so you never know.

Magolor soul is twice as fast as magolor ex which is twice as fast as the lor starcutter which crossed a universe in a second putting it at 500 quadrillion times lightspeed and putting magolor soul at 2 quintillion times lightspeed. Add in that bills can't destroy the super ability shield, magolor survived a frickin UNIVERSE falling on him, and that he can create multi-Galaxy destroying black holes just by moving his hand, then u got one dead bills

we have no idea what Lord Beerus is really capable of yet, Whis statement in episode 18 makes him out to be still a LOT stronger then Goku and Vegeta, plus, Super is still FAR from over, chances are we might get to see more crazy feats from Beerus and the others

R1 : Magolor due to hax and clearer superiority in the power range (even without the Master Crown and in base form, the universe collapsing on him couldn't kill him).

R2 : Didn't the Lor Starcutter travel to a parallel universe in seconds ? Magolor was capable of outpacing it even in his first, weaker form, so he should have a clear advantage in speed as well. I guess Magolor takes the 2nd round too.

How strong is his reality warping? He could turn Beerus' brain into marshmallow if he's low tier. High tier can remove Beerus' existence from timeline with a blink

Doesn't matter. Better destructive capacity and comparable speed makes a ki blast Magolor's downfall.

Hyperception said:
But Magolor is still faster and more haxed.
Beerus is comparable to Whis who can travese billions of times the speed of light though. He should be around that level. You should define where Magolor got that "superior" speed.

the main problem is we have no idea how fast Beerus is really

there is a calc that puts Whis is the hundreds of billions of times FTL, but it's an extreme lowball and we don't even know wether Whis was using 100% of his speed when he traveled between beerus's planet and earth

he could very well be in the quadrillion range. which would put Beerus somewhere around there too.

Davy0 said:
Hyperception said:
But Magolor is still faster and more haxed.
Beerus is comparable to Whis who can travese billions of times the speed of light though. He should be around that level. You should define where Magolor got that "superior" speed.
The calc for Beerus and Whis was pretty casual too. Whis made it seem like Beerus was casually trying to get to the planet and wasn't even trying when moving from one nebulae of galaxies to another. But meh.

Magolor's durability is scary. He tanked his own universe collapsing on him after the crown was detached from him, in base form.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Magolor's durability is scary. He tanked his own universe collapsing on him after the crown was detached from him, in base form.
No he didn't.

He escaped before the universe collapsed IIRC.

I don't recall him escaping. Dude was virtually powerless up until the crown enhanced him. All he could do was pilot a ship and ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back