• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXRiosrockXx said:
Would KR even have any affect if this battle was not happening inside a game?
Yes, KR relies on the amount of EXP (Execution Points) and LOVE (Level of Violence) a person has. They work outside the game too. That's like saying things like Paralyze, Burn, Poison, or Frozen effects won't work outside of Pokemon.

Beerus' job is to destroy worlds in order to make space for new ones, he has said to have destroyed planets that are even filled with sentient life. Meaning he has killed a lot and does not care about it all that much.

KR would certainly screw him over.

KR is not just a game mechanic, it is a core part of Sans' powers.

Also, read the Standard Battle Assumptions , specfically about Verse Equalization. This should answer any other question you have.

KR doesn't kill instantly or at least only leaves you at one hp from what I have heard. (HP applies in real life?)

Also Beerus can most likely survive his own attacks so Sans teleporting him into his own attack wouldn't likely work. Also since the blast is Omni-directional Sans would have no where to teleport to.

It doesn't matter if Gasters are x1 the speed of light or x100 the speed of light. Beerus is at least 120 Billion times the speed of light and would most likely have MFTL combat speeds due to being able to react and block Gokus attacks who would've been flying at the same speed and FTL <<<<<MFTL .

Alsodon't gasters have a one second delay? So that means Beerus could dodge it with ease since 1 second would be pretty slow unless the delay doesn't count.

Beerus could also just keep spamming Omni-Directional attacks, I don't think he can dodge an attack coming from all angles and those said attacks were going in all directions themselves.

Tbh I just don't think San's can really do much since most of his attacks rely on game mechanics like HP, which most Comic characters, most anime characters, most literature characters and most cinematic characters do not have.

It doesn't matter how many times he gets hit.

When he gets hit by KR, it will start to tick down. He will not drop dead on the spot.

As soon as Beerus realizes he's slowly dying, Sans is a pile of dust.

Icyhawk43 said:
It doesn't matter how many times he gets hit.
When he gets hit by KR, it will start to tick down. He will not drop dead on the spot.

As soon as Beerus realizes he's slowly dying, Sans is a pile of dust.
Problem is KR does not work like that. It does not SLOWLY drain health, it drains it in seconds.

It works like this

The more you kill or inflict pain on to others = The faster the poison drains your health

Even touching his attacks loses a good amount of your health.

One hit from Sans can literally kill Beerus. Same in vice versa.

XXRiosrockXx said:
KR doesn't kill instantly or at least only leaves you at one hp from what I have heard. (HP applies in real life?)
Also Beerus can most likely survive his own attacks so Sans teleporting him into his own attack wouldn't likely work. Also since the blast is Omni-directional Sans would have no where to teleport to.

It doesn't matter if Gasters are x1 the speed of light or x100 the speed of light. Beerus is at least 120 Billion times the speed of light and would most likely have MFTL combat speeds due to being able to react and block Gokus attacks who would've been flying at the same speed and FTL <<<<<MFTL .

Alsodon't gasters have a one second delay? So that means Beerus could dodge it with ease since 1 second would be pretty slow unless the delay doesn't count.

Beerus could also just keep spamming Omni-Directional attacks, I don't think he can dodge an attack coming from all angles and those said attacks were going in all directions themselves.

Tbh I just don't think San's can really do much since most of his attacks rely on game mechanics like HP, which most Comic characters, most anime characters, most literature characters and most cinematic characters do not have.
Again, limiting Sans to just video games defeats the entire purpose of putting him on this site to fight several characters from various franchises. He has victories over Saitama and Vriska, neither are video game characters. With logic like that, there's no point including other video game characters from places like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter, etc. because they have opponents who have no HP. Please read the Standard Battle Assumptions , because this explains this issue clearly. KR is NOT a game mechanic, it is a form of Soul Destroying Sans uses in his attacks.

Again, NO ONE is denying Beerus can dodge anything Sans can throw at him, this has been discussed over and over again to death. The problem is he WON'T likely dodge all attacks, likely he'll also try blocking, tanking, or even catching one of his bones, which bypass durability.

Beerus does not need to spam Ki blasts, one hit is enough, same for Sans.

Beerus cannot spam Omni-directional attacks, there will always be an opening or space vacant (like the place he is firing the blasts). This is also in character, Beerus would not go all out against someone against Sans in the beginning as much as Sans would.

Seconds are a long time for someone that's MFTL.

Prove to me that the amount you sin = the speed it ticks away.

It only seems to apply to the amount of damage it will start to take off. If you sinned more, the bar will just fill faster, and tick away all the same.

Beerus will have some amount of time to react, even if it does work that way. It will not immediately kill him.

Can someone explain to me how Sans would have any chance in hell of beating Beerus? I've played through Undertale, but as far as I can tell, this battle is between a God of Destruction who obliterates planets by tapping his finger and an overweight skeleton that tells great puns.

Call me uninformed, but I just don't see it.

It's because Sans could fight on par with an enemy that one-shotted a multiverse and dodged beams of light.

No, only pacifist route.

Besides, how does this talk of multiversal one-shotting fit in? Isn't the Undertale-verse composed of only two (Human & Monster) worlds?

GeneralJuhziz said:
No, only pacifist route.
Besides, how does this talk of multiversal one-shotting fit in? Isn't the Undertale-verse composed of only two (Human & Monster) worlds?
Okay. That's very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrry important in this fight. If you don't want it spoiled (assuming you don't already know what happens), I'd suggest playing through that, first.

The monster world and human world are just different civilizations on one planet. But that's not where the feats come from.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
GeneralJuhziz said:
No, only pacifist route.
Okay. That's very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrry important in this fight. If you don't want it spoiled (assuming you don't already know what happens), I'd suggest playing through that, first.
The monster world and human world are just different civilizations on one planet. But that's not where the feats come from.
Hmm. I'd want to avoid any potential spoilers, so I think I'll just go through the pacifist route first.

BTW, how far into the game is the fight with Muppet? Past halfway or not?

GeneralJuhziz said:
Hmm. I'd want to avoid any potential spoilers, so I think I'll just go through the pacifist route first.

BTW, how far into the game is the fight with Muppet? Past halfway or not?
Good choice. The experience is well worth it.

Muppet is past the halfway point. Like...a bit more than 3/4 way through or so?

Ohhh boy.

I don't want to spoil anything, so all I'm gonna say is you'll probably get a bit of revenge in a certain "other" route, but there'll be two really tough bosses comin' up. Good luck.

It'll take a being who is beyond the concept of karma to directly get hit and do nothing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
K. You know you cannot beat me, so you decided to stop.
.#AlexWillNowBeBannedFor1millionYears
That's not enough. How about a quadrillion? ß┤╝ßÁÅ, ß┤Á'߽߽ ╦óßÁùßÁÆßÁû ßÂ░ßÁÆ╩ÀÔïà

Icyhawk43 said:
Seconds are a long time for someone that's MFTL.
Prove to me that the amount you sin = the speed it ticks away.

It only seems to apply to the amount of damage it will start to take off. If you sinned more, the bar will just fill faster, and tick away all the same.

Beerus will have some amount of time to react, even if it does work that way. It will not immediately kill him.
  • Karmic Retribution -- Less an attack on its own and more an added ability on top of all Sans' other attacks, Karmic Retribution causes Sans' opponent increasing amounts of damage depending on how many people they have hurt. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul.
From Sans' profile, also Azathoth was the one that told me that KR worked like that IIRC.

I sincerely apologize, and I don't have a million years to wait for the conclusion, and it'll be inconclusive.

Damn this thread is long. I'd say Sans. He can dodge most of Beerus's attacks. Beerus has little combat speed feats so he wouldn't dream of killed him via getting up close. Even if Beerus blew up the planet, what's stopping Sans from teleporting. The Karmic Retrobution should one shot him as it could potientally harm Multiversal beings. Beerus can't resist the soul hax.

I feel like it'd be worth mentioning that Sans reflexes are much more than just being able to dodge attacks from an ftl character, but if he defeated Omega Flowey with one hp, it is implied he can consistently no hit flowey's bullet hell fighting style.

Cohobast said:
Sans never fought Omega Flowey. Flowey was never able to get access to the souls until Frisk weakened Asgore.
This is true, though it's not because he couldn't kill Asgore. It's because he couldn't get Asgore to show him the SOULs.

The Flowey Sans fought would have likely been very high LV Flowey, but not even close to the same as Omega Flowey.

Flowey says "You really did a number on that old fool. Without you I never could have gotten past him." He both was unable to get Asgore to show him the souls and was also unable to kill him probably.

"Never" in the context of the current timeline, in which he has been pretty much forced to follow Frisk around in the shadows due to losing his SAVE and LOAD abilities. In the genocide route, he mentions multiple times that he had confronted Asgore before, along with killed every single person in the Underground. He never had a problem getting rid of Asgore with high enough LV. He just could never get him to reveal the SOULs, which he mentions to Chara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back