• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Soul King

Status
Not open for further replies.
....4D>3D hax. That's what we're saying. It's a NLF to say a 3D can effect and interact with a 4D entity or abilities on that level.

AstralKing7 said:
....4D>3D hax. That's what we're saying. It's a NLF to say a 3D can effect and interact with a 4D entity or abilities on that level.
You are misunderstading

Beerus himself is 3-D, not 4-D. Only his powers are 4-D

He also doesnt have 4-D resistances (since he is 3-D). In fact, he doesnt have much resistances overall

Resistances wouldn't matter. Almighty can only null 3-D based ones, so Beerus's powers would work just fine.

Also, since speed isnt equalized, the SK isn't going to be able to see Beerus in the future anyway because of the hilariously big gap in speed.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Resistances wouldn't matter. Almighty can only null 3-D based ones, so Beerus's powers would work just fine.
Also, since speed isnt equalized, the SK isn't going to be able to see Beerus in the future anyway because of the hilariously big gap in speed.
I mean, yeah, Almighty prolly wont work but...soul crush

Soul King stomps with or without RC.

Beerus can't do anything, Hakai doesn't work on immortals nor does it affect all timelines.

How is Beerus four dimensional?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Purgy said:
How is Beerus four dimensional?
He isn't, only his powers are. Thats why soul crush will work
What makes his powers 4D?

And even if they are, as you said that wouldn't make him resistant to 3D hax. He'd need to be a 4D being for that to even be arguable.

You are misunderstading

Beerus himself is 3-D, not 4-D. Only his powers are 4-D

He also doesnt have 4-D resistances (since he is 3-D). In fact, he doesnt have much resistances overall

...we both literally said the same thing dude.

i thought the only reason that hakai didnt erase zamasu/ black from the timeline was becasue they were wearing a time ring.

Purgy said:
Beerus can't do anything, Hakai doesn't work on immortals nor does it affect all timelines.
IIRC, he used it to erase Zamasu across all existence in the multiverse. But don't quote me on that.
Really? It's been a while since I've seen the Future Trunks arc or read the Manga but didn't Zamasu still exist in one of the timelines hence why he existed during the Arc?

Even so, it's been stated Hakai doesn't work on immortals, which the Soul King would fall under especially since he has better regen than Zamasu.

Purgy said:
Really? It's been a while since I've seen the Future Trunks arc or read the Manga but didn't Zamasu still exist in one of the timelines hence why he existed during the Arc?

Even so, it's been stated Hakai doesn't work on immortals, which the Soul King would fall under especially since he has better regen than Zamasu.
It's clarified on his page that he did that to Zamasu so I guess? Someone more suited for DBS would be able to answer this better than me tho.

And wasn't Zamasu immortal?

Purgy said:

It's clarified on his page that he did that to Zamasu so I guess? Someone more suited for DBS would be able to answer this better than me tho.
The version of Zamasu Beerus used Hakai on wasn't immortal, it was the Zamasu from one of the other timelines that used Super Shenron to become immortal afterwards.

Present Day Zamasu wasn't immortal, that was Future Zamasu.

U do realize until a crt is made we go with what the site agrees with right?

That's like me saying Luffy is going to be 5B so we can use it in threads even tho there isn't a thread accepting it

Nah Astral, dont do that. None of us wants this to become a shitstorm 2.0 like it was on the Future Warrior thread.

Lets just let this thread be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back