• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Superman(Pre-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stomp. Massive, massive stomp. NOTHING Supes can do can protect himself from anything that is major in Dragon ball Super. So congrats to DB fans for your Superman victory.

edit: While It's not a stomp anymore, still Beerus as Beerus beats countdown prime, who is faster than this supes.

Beerus has much more DC than Supa, but Supa still being faster... if he has that much speed as has been said, he has some probabilities of win... and destroying the universe isn't an option for Beerus, so that battle will take some time

Superman better have some sort of hax to be able to beat Beerus because he ain't gonna do beat him. Sure, he may be faster than Whis could ever hope but that didn't help Prime in his matchup against Beerus.

The God of Destruction against the infamous broken Superman himself.

While Supes has the massive speed advantage, Beerus has superior durability. This fight will technically be the same as when Goku fought Beerus, of course the only difference is that Supes is taking Goku's place and also has the speed advantage. But will be enough to take down the God of Destruction himself?

TBH, I dont know who to choose here, but I will say I have to go with Beerus, since he will literally do anything to take down his opponents, and destroying the Universe is something he would do.

Beerus doesn't need to destroy the universe to beat Supes, and if he did, it would be a hollow victory. Beerus would die in the process. IF and only IF pc supes has phasing like other versions, could that change the tide.

The real cal howard said:
The ONLY OTHER way I can see Superman winning is if he grabs beerus, puts him in another universe, and then seals that universe off with his heat vision, preventing Beerus from returning and resulting in a BFR before Beerus knows what's going on.
Very creative way, I didn't think of this lol.

Thanks. Had to take a very good and long look at Supes' feats to think of that. After looking through them, I can see why they call him broken lol.

The ONLY OTHER way I can see Superman winning is if he grabs beerus, puts him in another universe, and then seals that universe off with his heat vision, preventing Beerus from returning and resulting in a BFR before Beerus knows what's going on.
da heck!? can Supa do something like that? that is just...

welp, I think that this battle will be like Goku vs. Beerus, much considerably longer... should be a tie

Which is why the universe is sealed off from the rest of the multiverse, as opposed to the multi-universes Dragon Ball is. I took that into account after Vegito vs Kirby (check it out. It's a good thread. #advertising) and Beerus being capable of transversing universes.

And had this same debate with someone else about Vegito knowing how to use it, and Vegito at the very least knows of it's existence. I doubt Beerus would know something like that. He's not the sharpest knife in the crayon box (Just a joke. I know Beerus isn't an idiot. Just referencing TFS. The point still stnads though). Why do we assume all DB characters would think of using it when they're spacial BFR'd?

Still think that without this, Beerus wins though. Don't take me stating a potential victory for Superman out of context. So because of this, I'm switching to inconclusive

The Living Tribunal1 said:
bruh gotenks just pulled it with power.
no indication of a hax at all
How do you you quantify opening dimensional portal? Many characters can do it, the scream is just a medium to open the portals. It is a hax like Superboy Prime's retcon punch

there was no lead up to it, it was an unquantifyable move

but a random character just got it after a power up

and that clearnly just involed him screaming, cuz ssj gotenks was incaapable of doing it, but ssj3 gotenks did it

so do ssj transformations start giving out hax (or is it already there in small amounts, just that the increase in ki amplified the effects)

^Yes, it is a hax. Gotenks and Buu have it. Could be the result of SSJ transformation, could be character trait for the individual only. However Beerus hasn't shown it yet, so it can't be used for combat. We keep hax separate from scaling

Faisal Shourov said:
^Yes, it is a hax. Gotenks and Buu have it. Could be the result of SSJ transformation, could be character trait for the individual only. However Beerus hasn't shown it yet, so it can't be used for combat. We keep hax separate from scaling
It was definitely power, Gotenks couldn't do it by himself and he needed help form Piccolo, so it's not a character trait or something... Buu could because he was more powerful and also likely powered up with his rage boost. And about the Beerus part is probably because the plot doesn't need him to do something like that, it's different from his shockwave feat as he had and still has constant "universe buster" statements.

Alright. So since this thread moved over to my BFR statement (I am so proud of myself for that). First, if anyone stronger than base Super Buu could use the vice shout, tell me, why don't Goku and Vegeta use it to get out of Whis' dimension. Second, we don't even know if Beerus KNOWS the ability, let alone can perform it.

Also, in DB, dimensions are monstrously different from universes. They exist out of space and time. Supes would seal him in a seperate universe sealed out of the multiverse.

Alright. So since this thread moved over to my BFR statement (I am so proud of myself for that). First, if anyone stronger than base Super Buu could use the vice shout, tell me, why don't Goku and Vegeta use it to get out of Whis' dimension. Second, we don't even know if Beerus KNOWS the ability, let alone can perform it.
Also, in DB, dimensions are monstrously different from universes. They exist out of space and time. Supes would seal him in a seperate universe sealed out of the multiverse.
whis dimension is unescapable

and even if they cud, they needed to be in it to master god ki

I'll give you that. But second point about the vice shout, or, fourth or fifth, is that Buu did it accidentally by screaming loud. Judging by Dragon Ball's history, you'd think everyone would've opened a vice shout portal by now simply by powering up. That would seem like a joke reason, if it weren't for accidental.

Heck, Gotenks' use of the vice shout could've just been PIS. Buu's understandable, as he used it...twice, but it hasn't been used since by well... anyone. Even the Wolf Fang Fist got continued use post part I.

1- only superbuu and above have this technique

2- only gohan was the only other serious fighter that wud use it before the gods came

3- the god battle was supposed to be a full on fight, so that might expalin why they didnt use it

also, this was repeated once again with buuhan and so yes, they can use it

my hypothesis is that: i think ll fighters have this inate capabiility, but only the ones at super buu level or above can actually use it on an observable scale (the holes only last a small time with super buu too )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back