• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Vegito and fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Beerus vs both Vegito and fused zamasu

• all characters are at their strongest
  • no time limit for vegito
  • battle takes place on supreme kais world

I guess these 2 should have been stronger than beerus even on their own, mathematically. Imo vegito and zamasu

Lets think of this battle this way. The Logical and Calculations way

SSB Goku with 10x Kaioken made Beerus shocked. Remember, this is only Universe 6 arc Goku, SSB Goku AND Vegeta now has gotten extremely powerful, with the ridiculous amount of training and zenkai boost these two receive after being stab and defeated by Goku Black and Zamasu. Now, here comes Fusion. Fusion is ridiculously OP. Makes you many many times stronger. IF a Base Vegito is stronger than Buuhan back in the past, then what more to say a SSB Vegito with their increased strength of Goku and Vegeta. SSB Vegito would be ridiculously overpowered with the amount of power they have

So with calculations and logic thinking, SSB Vegito would stomp Beerus anyday...

But knowing Toriyama and his inconsistentsy of power scaling, he would, against all logic and calculation, make Beerus million times stronger to the point he completely LOLstomp Vegito.

Thats something that would actually happen imo and im not suprise if SSB Vegito fights Beerus in an upcoming DBS episode, and Beerus beats him in the end.

Elvis Adika said:
Lets think of this battle this way. The Logical and Calculations way
SSB Goku with 10x Kaioken made Beerus shocked. Remember, this is only Universe 6 arc Goku, SSB Goku AND Vegeta now has gotten extremely powerful, with the ridiculous amount of training and zenkai boost these two receive after being stab and defeated by Goku Black and Zamasu. Now, here comes Fusion. Fusion is ridiculously OP. Makes you many many times stronger. IF a Base Vegito is stronger than Buuhan back in the past, then what more to say a SSB Vegito with their increased strength of Goku and Vegeta. SSB Vegito would be ridiculously overpowered with the amount of power they have

So with calculations and logic thinking, SSB Vegito would stomp Beerus anyday...

But knowing Toriyama and his inconsistentsy of power scaling, he would, against all logic and calculation, make Beerus million times stronger to the point they completely LOLstomp Vegito.

Thats something that would actually happen imo and im not suprise if SSB Vegito fights Beerus in an upcoming DBS episode, and Beerus beats him in the end.
this one. .

inconsistency make everything harder to predict

Beerus being shock means nothing, he was shocked over Goku not using it on him when they fought. Your "logic" is so wrong it hurts.

Also Base Vegito was most likely weaker then Buuhan since he never fought him in base. The anime filler doesn't count.

Where is the evidence in which indicates that Beerus would be superior to a fusion, lol? The fact that he was slightly shocked after witnessing the SSBKKX10 technique makes this relatively obvious, unless Toriyama states otherwise. You might as well close this until we receive more information.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Where is the evidence in which indicates that Beerus would be superior to a fusion, lol? The fact that he was slightly shocked after witnessing the SSBKKX10 technique makes this relatively obvious, unless Toriyama states otherwise. You might as well close this until we receive more information.
Where is the evidence that he is weaker than a fusion? He was shocked but not scared. Shocked as he was wondering why he didn't use it against him. Nothing more.

Due to heavy PIS in episode 66 (currently one of my least favorite episodes of the U6 and FT arcs because of the PIS by the way) Vegito seems to be slightly above Fusion Zamasu, who is significantly (but not out of the league) above the rest of the crew (SSB Goku, Vegeta, Super w/o PIS Trunks etc)

So with PIS: Beerus

W/o: Debateable, probably inconclusive

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Where is the evidence that he is weaker than a fusion? He was shocked but not scared. Shocked as he was wondering why he didn't use it against him. Nothing more.
And where is the evidence that he is not? Hard to believe that he is though...

That's a neglectful assumption Dragon, it doesn't matter if he wasn't scared, he was still quite suprised and even a bit concerned by the power-up. Considering how Goku and Vegeta grew quite significantly in power, and then proceeded to fuse into a being who is insanely more powerful than either of them, I don't see how the multiplier wouldn't place them above Beerus. There is at least a shred of evidence for Beerus being weaker, while there isn't evidence for the contrary.

SomebodyData said:
Due to heavy PIS in episode 66 (currently one of my least favorite episodes of the U6 and FT arcs because of the PIS by the way) Vegito seems to be slightly above Fusion Zamasu, who is significantly (but not out of the league) above the rest of the crew (SSB Goku, Vegeta, Super w/o PIS Trunks etc)
So with PIS: Beerus

W/o: Debateable, probably inconclusive

How is Vegito being stronger than Zamasu PIS?

^I believe he is referring to Zamasu not being so above the crew its not even funny. My opinion is that Future zamasu is so weak he didnt improve Black's overall power in a very significant amount.

I think people severely underestimate beerus. it's most likely nostalgia hype, since people love vegito.

Point is, Beerus, who hasnt even come close to his full power(70% effectively retconned) has been stated to be leagues above both goku SSB and hit.

Well, when I say Beerus, I mean his fat brother Champa, who he is either equal to or stronger than.

Champa was about to destroy his team, and probably goku too, when Beerus said it was goku's choice whether he would want to take on champa

SSB Goku with the 10x Kaioken overpowered Zamasu in the latest episode.

Beerus is still too much for Vegito and zamasu, and unless we get a canon super saiyan 4, or something beyond blue, it will stay like that for awhile.

Beerus is stronger and I say that with 100% certainty. Why? Because Beerus hasn't even fought while using his full power while the fusions have, which clearly tells me that he's still the benchmark for the protagonists.

Didn't Whis say that if Goku and Vegeta joined together that they would actually be a match for Beerus? But that was before, they are stronger now and DID join together. I dunno about Beerus beating both of them, maybe have a good fight with one of them but not both. However... he is a true god and still has some very hax abilities so I dunno tbh.

He did, but I have a hard time swallowing that Beerus would get stomped. I also find it hard to think that Beerus could simply stomp Vegito though, either. I find it most likely that Vegito could stalemate Beerus at 100%, unless Beerus has a transformation of some sort past his 100% a la Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
Didn't Whis say that if Goku and Vegeta joined together that they would actually be a match for Beerus? But that was before, they are stronger now and DID join together. I dunno about Beerus being both of them, maybe have a good fight with one of them but not both. However... he is a true god and still has some very hax abilities so I dunno tbh.
He only said that in the movie. That line was never in Super, so it's irrelevant when it pertains the Super version of Beerus.

From what we know currently These Fusions should be more powerful than Lord Beerus however if it's ever brought up in the actual storyline Toriyama would just say "Beerus is still more powerful lel" smh

Beerus was scared from ssb kaioken times 10 goku fusion Zamasu went toe to toe with vegito who is leagues above ssb kaioken times 10 goku it's obvious fusion Zamasu and vegito are stronger also Elvis adika said in his post is 100 percent true

Aldahshan93161 said:
Beerus was scared from ssb kaioken times 10 goku fusion Zamasu went toe to toe with vegito who is leagues above ssb kaioken times 10 goku it's obvious fusion Zamasu and vegito are stronger also Elvis adika said in his post is 100 percent true
Beerus scared? That's funny. He wasn't remotely scared. He was surprised that Goku had such a technique up his sleeve and had never used it. The very fact that Champa was about to completely wipe out his entire U6 team, which included a fighter that was going toe to toe with that very SSBKKx10 Goku tells us that. Beerus would annhilate SSBKKx10 Goku.

Beerus scared? That's funny. He wasn't remotely scared. He was surprised that Goku had such a technique up his sleeve and had never used it. The very fact that Champa was about to completely wipe out his entire U6 team, which included a fighter that was going toe to toe with that very SSBKKx10 Goku tells us that. Beerus would annhilate SSBKKx10 Goku.

Hit's raw power is not that strong what allowed hit to go toe to toe against goku is his time leap that why champa wasn't scared from hit ssb kaioken goku scared beerus because with this technique goku can cause trouble to him let alone fusion Zamasu or vegito it's obvious fusion Zamasu and vegito are stronger than beerus

Aldahshan93161 said:
Hit's raw power is not that strong what allowed hit to go toe to toe against goku is his time leap that why champa wasn't scared from hit ssb kaioken goku scared beerus because with this technique goku can cause trouble to him let alone fusion Zamasu or vegito it's obvious fusion Zamasu and vegito are stronger than beerus
Yes it was. The mere fact that he was capable of tanking and dodging Goku's blows as well as even hold back a kamehameha shows that his raw power was at that level. Repeat the same sentiment as much as you'd like. It won't change the facts. Beerus was never scared. He was surprised, nothing more. The very fact that the producer of Super came out and said that Goku Black is the strongest character excluding Beerus means SSBKKx10 Goku isn't even close to Beerus as Goku Black is stronger than him and Beerus is far above Black.

Goku is nowhere near Beerus and Zamasu and Vegetto aren't beating him either. Not going to keep debating this, though. You can believe what you want. I already know Beerus will be proven to be stronger when the time comes as he hasn't even used his full power yet while the fusion characters have.

Hit was barley able tank goku's punches hit was getting dragged around the arena and was going to get deafeated by one punch from goku if not for him improving his time leap also just because hit withstood some attacks from goku doesn't mean hit's raw power is at that level ssg goku blocked beerus's punches but still was weaker than beerus and lost to him super saiyan trunks fought black goku and blocked his punches but trunks still lost to goku black and used the time machine to go to the past to seek goku and Vegeta's help fusion Zamasu blocked punches from vegito but fusion Zamasu got overpowered by vegito at the end

He tanked about 10 punches and held off a full power kamaehameha. He certainly WAS on the same general level. Those other analogies are useless. Beerus significantly held back. Goku was comparable to the power Beerus was using at the time. Zamasu was on the same general level as Vegetto hence Zamasu being able to counter Vegetto at numerous points. Yes, Vegetto was stronger, but it wasn't to the extent where it was a one-sided fight. So yes, my point stands. Hit was on the same general level as Goku in terms of raw power with Goku having a slight advantage.

This is my last post on the subject.

Hit was inside the kamehameha and banished before goku landed a punch on him, they are in the middle of the wave during this scene.

PaChi2 said:
Hit was inside the kamehameha and banished before goku landed a punch on him, they are in the middle of the wave during this scene.
That doesn't mean hit tanked it goku wasn't able to block beerus's blast but he was able to go inside the blast and destroy it from the inside

so, whats the difference between being inside the kamehameha wave and tanking it directly? Is its energy only in the... tip? wut

The energy is lesser inside the blast because the energy is mostly focused on the tip also goku was able to go inside the kamehamaha the kamehamaha is like a pipe it focuses the energy in the tips to push the opponent away and cause damage frost also did the same thing as hit he went inside the kamehamaha and didn't take damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back