• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Yukari

Status
Not open for further replies.
only kills her via Hakai tho. Its a mismatch btw, speed equal Beerus gets utterly haxstomped. Speed unequal he Deletes her. Meh.

Hakai can erase someone's soul. So yes, regenerating from just the mind wouldn't survive Hakai.

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else."

Hakai bypasses Low-Godly period. It depends on the fiction, but generally when you lose your soul, you'd automatically lose your mind since your Mind is generally connected to the soul.

Hakai has only ever shown the ability to destroy ghosts and the likes. It never destroyed the soul of someone while it's still inside their body (or mind, for Yukari's case).

Actually, no. Zamasu didn't go to the Afterlife after he was Hakai'd. People that gets Hakai'd don't go to the Afterlife as their souls gets erased as well.

Edit: and no, him being a god doesn't mean he doesn't go to the afterlife. When Zamasu threatened to kill Gowasu, Whis said "He was just about to send you straight to the afterlife", meaning Kais and Gods indeed do. This is further evidenced by the death of King Kai during the Cell Saga, however as his home was already in the afterlife, he just got a Halo instead.

Unless it was explicitly shown/stated that Zamasu didn't go to the afterlife, I don't think we can use the fact that it was never shown as a proof that Zamasu's soul died. Besides, aren't souls in DB kinda not-non-corporeal (hence why only Beerus erasing a ghost from Dr. Slump was counted as truly affecting souls)?

It dosnt matter either way. Either Beerus gets bamboozeld or Yucurry. Worst case Beerus gets curboozeld gg no re.

"Unless it was explicitly shown/stated that Zamasu didn't go to the afterlife, I don't think we can use the fact that it was never shown as a proof that Zamasu's soul died."

Zamasu was going to kill all the other Gods and Divine Beings. Sending him to the afterlife where the Kais that govern the Mortal Realm is literally the worst thing they could do. Also, Why would Hakai suddenly be selective like how you're suggesting? Like, somehow Hakai can switch from "Killing souls outside of body" to "Only erasing body" mode.

"Besides, aren't souls in DB kinda not-non-corporeal (hence why only Beerus erasing a ghost from Dr. Slump was counted as truly affecting souls)?"

Death in DB is treated as your soul goes to the Afterlife. If the soul didn't go to the afterlife, it means it's erased. Not sure about the non-corporeal bit. Goku when he died was allowed to keep his body (Like, the physical body) so he's a bad example. Souls in DB weren't really "touched", and I'd say "YEAH! Souls aren't Non-Corporeal in DB!" if movies counted.

Edit: @Poinciana1971

Oh yeah! I was wondering where I got that sentence in my head from. So yeah, it kills souls.

Gonna have to go with yukari tbh due to one disgusting hax stomp along with multi universal range on top of it, also speed should be equalized for a post like this

And since that's the case, then logically we should equalize the speed and from there on we can argue whether yukari takes this or beerus takes this (leaning to yukari cuz haxstomp)

Hakai is EE,if the soul goes to afterlife it means that Hakai is not EE cause it did not destroy a soul.

For now it is listed as EE,so no need to argue about that.

Nah it doesn't. Erasing the physical body alone is considered existence erasure. Beerus takes that a step above by erasing both the body and the soul.

Yukari would regenerate from the core of her mind. Hakai has only shown to negat ghosts like beings so that's useless considering yukari's low godly regen doesn't work like that. Seeing as to which she has haxes in her favor, she simply BFR's him to the second dimension, and considering that beerus doesn't have any concrete way of killing her alongside her range being stupendously above his AP, I doubt he could actually escape her grasp.

Conclusion Yukari haxstomps badly

I see no reason for Hakai to not be normal Existence Erasure. It has not once shown any such limitation that would place it as being anything less than destroying the Mind, Body and Soul. If people are going to claim it cannot, the burden of proof is one you as we know damn well that if this was any other verse, said technique would not be questioned to this extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back