• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Masquerade RP

"He need anxiety pill" Alice Glidus open her bag and show Two pill. Then she throw to Huey and..

"Eat it" Said Alice

She begin turn back to that Cherry guy

"coin" Pretty Cherry says smiling.

"As in singular." Gregory says.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top, will give back the change of 7 coin bags for map if I get Huey's current anxiety." They say.

"That is?" Alice Glidus say as she literally cheat of gold out of nowhere. She get this Thank to that scumbag follower.

She give chest of gold to that guy

"I don't like gold from the void no deal would please just take one of the previous deals you are wasting my time." They say smugly the first time their tone has changed.

Alice Glidus process to sweatdrop.

"Ok Cherry blossom and metal guy, I want ask something" Said Alice Glidus as she have something to do.

"Look, how about I give you two coins, one to give us the rest of the information you have on death, one for some suppressants, and a nickname that's easier to remember? That sound good?"

"It is not in my best interest to share all I know of them that would take years the information I already given should suffice, no suppressants that will lower you teams overall power and I am will to use cherry." As Cherry says this they hand over a map with a note on the back.

"It is not in my best interest to share all I know of them that would take years the information I already given should suffice, no suppressants that will lower you teams overall power and I am will to use cherry." As Cherry says this they hand over a map with a note on the back.
"Very well." They pick up the map

"And I meant suppressants that could help with my parasite problem a bit. If not, that's fine, but I'd pay up for some."

"He need anxiety pill" Alice Glidus open her bag and show Two pill. Then she throw to Huey and..

"Eat it" Said Alice

She begin turn back to that Cherry guy
"Can you stop throwing drugs at me please?" Huey asked kindly, but slightly irritated. "Instead of giving me pills, why don't you just stop stabbing people?"

"My God, I'm in an insane asylum..." Vita said to herself, "Just when I think I'm not crazy I end up in a room full of crazy people..."
"Look, lady. I'm just try'na do whatever it takes to get paid. That way I can get to living my dreams. And if that means stabbing a guy through the chest because he asked me to, just so I can get paid a little easier than normal, then yeah. Maybe I'm bought over by the incentive, girly."

She juggles her baton around before catching it in her hands, gripped by it's very middle. A dastardly smirk emerges. Satisfied with her little trick-show.

"Look, lady. I'm just try'na do whatever it takes to get paid. That way I can get to living my dreams. And if that means stabbing a guy through the chest because he asked me to, just so I can get paid a little easier than normal, then yeah. Maybe I'm bought over by the incentive, girly."

She juggles her baton around before catching it in her hands, gripped by it's very middle. A dastardly smirk emerges. Satisfied with her little trick-show.
"I understand, but that doesn't mean we're not a group of insane people that are going to get paid..." She responded, slightly unnerved by the smirk Yuri gave. Her muscles tightened a little, receiving a slight increase in mass and definition.

"I understand, but that doesn't mean we're not a group of insane people that are going to get paid..." She responded, slightly unnerved by the smirk Yuri gave. Her muscles tightened a little, receiving a slight increase in mass and definition.
"I'm not crazy. It's just the beat." She gave her a mischievous look. But really, there was more truth behind her words than what met the eye. What she saw in her was nothing more than the civilians who were just background dancers. Those unwilling to get with the rhythm would be dragged along and controlled by it. If the song in her heart was weak -- then she wouldn't last a second in the fights ahead.

"I'm not crazy. It's just the beat." She gave her a mischievous look. But really, there was more truth behind her words than what met the eye. What she saw in her was nothing more than the civilians who were just background dancers. Those unwilling to get with the rhythm would be dragged along and controlled by it. If the song in her heart was weak -- then she wouldn't last a second in the fights ahead.
"....!"

Vita said nothing, but her muscles tensed up even more, with the shape of her more muscular build now starting to be seen more visibly in spite of the baggier clothes she was wearing. Her body likely interpreted the tone and mischievous looks Yuri gave as threats or signs of danger coming her way.

"OK," She said as her voice seemingly was transitioning into a different tone, all while not really knowing how to respond to what Yuri had said.

"....!"

Vita said nothing, but her muscles tensed up even more, with the shape of her more muscular build now starting to be seen more visibly in spite of the baggier clothes she was wearing. Her body likely interpreted the tone and mischievous looks Yuri gave as threats or signs of danger coming her way.

"OK," She said in seemingly a different voice, not really knowing how to respond to what Yuri had said.
Alice Glidus pat Vita's shoulder as she Said

"You need calm down first, blonde. I sure she want make you anger"

"....!"

"OK," She said as her voice seemingly was transitioning into a different tone, all while not really knowing how to respond to what Yuri had said.
" . . . ?"

Raising her brow as she took notice of her rise in muscles. A sweatdrop rolled down her cheek. The Song in Her Heart was... changing? Wincing as she looked at what looked like a very strenuous process. Backing away slightly as she held her baton closely behind her back. Swiping it such that she could be ready if she needed to get a hasty retreat and finish this job herself later. Away from --... the strangers. But the way her tone seemed to change unnerved her slightly. Made her hairs tingle on their end.

"OK... what?"

Alice Glidus feel little different with Vita Body as she feel something inside her while pat her shoulder.

I feel this blond person have something that she want to hide, maybe something that i Don't know

Alice think while take back step and look at Yuri.

Why musicion look Like something teribble happen to her?

Alice think as she look at Yuri in think pose. Actually, she ignore what happen and begin to open the map to read note on back

Last edited:
"Alright, clearly we need to plan things out more and learn to work with each other better if we're going to make any progress. I know most of us want to breeze through this but... Things are already getting so tense. So how about we all get to actually KNOW each other first? We're all colleagues now after all. I think we should start with introductions, what do you all think?"

"Alright, clearly we need to plan things out more and learn to work with each other better if we're going to make any progress. I know most of us want to breeze through this but... Things are already getting so tense. So how about we all get to actually KNOW each other first? We're all colleagues now after all. I think we should start with introductions, what do you all think?"

Alice Glidus begin to look at he and thumb up.

" what about you introduction first since you One who first to say about it" Alice Glidus say as she point her finger to Bryant with curious.

Last edited:
"Right. I'll do so, but I want to make sure the others are; 1. Up for it, and 2. Not going to try tearing each other apart before death gets the chance to. Are you two going to be alright?"

"Right. I'll do so, but I want to make sure the others are; 1. Up for it, and 2. Not going to try tearing each other apart before death gets the chance to. Are you two going to be alright?"
"I alright about it but I Not sure about other." Alice Glidus said with calm voice and expression.

(I want to go sleep so bye)

Last edited:
“We’ll, my name is Lina.”
She says matter-of-factly.

"My codename is Melodi. That's the name I give all of my contractors."

Smugly, she slides her baton over her shoulder, a catlike grin emerging as her composure returns.

" . . . ?"

Raising her brow as she took notice of her rise in muscles. A sweatdrop rolled down her cheek. The Song in Her Heart was... changing? Wincing as she looked at what looked like a very strenuous process. Backing away slightly as she held her baton closely behind her back. Swiping it such that she could be ready if she needed to get a hasty retreat and finish this job herself later. Away from --... the strangers. But the way her tone seemed to change unnerved her slightly. Made her hairs tingle on their end.

"OK... what?"
"T-That's all...." Vita said, noticing a few people staring at her, her muscles going back to their normal levels, "I'm... just a little frazzled by everything and everyone here, that's all..."

Back